ARE CROP CIRCLES GIVING US CLUES TO NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Initiate

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 1:43 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Germanpils wrote:my theory is that this earth has spit out many high tech civilisations on moon, or whereever they are hiding right now, but the answer is in fucking near future, i promise this year we will have an inofficial disclosure by our makers on their own, i fucking promise.

people like edgar will be fucking surprised, i wont tell too much tho. seriously.

still I promise.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 pm » by Emeraldtruth

Initiate

PostTue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 pm » by Cognoscenti

CAN WE LEARN HOW TO PRODUCE CLEAN MAGNETIC ENERGY BY STUDYING ENGLISH CROP PICTURES
PART 4

Our narrative for this article will begin in the year 2000, although many crop pictures began to appear ten years before around 1990. In mid-July of 2000, a NASA project manager called Alan Holt visited Wiltshire for personal reasons. While he was there, he went to see some new crop pictures. Somewhat whimsically, he asked the crop artists for guidance in his research efforts on propulsion (see rense.com). A few days later on July 22, a spectacular “magnetic field” crop picture appeared at Avebury Trusloe:

Holt later wrote: “The precision and intricacy of that crop pattern were stunning. Even the farmer, in whose field the pattern had appeared, was overwhelmed. He said there had been other patterns in his fields before, but still he had harboured doubts concerning who or what made them. With the appearance of this new pictogram, he knows that it is a true mystery. There is an astounding phenomenon unfolding in England or elsewhere today. It is unfortunate that the unscientific thinking or perhaps deliberate disinformation of a few individuals have been picked up and accepted by a naive press.”

See full article here:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012w.html

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 11:43 am » by Iwanci

Yes Cog my friend I guess that with a good imagination one can see the resemblance of some of the pics, not quite right, but a resemblance.

Questions to ponder:

1/ Could it not be that the humans who made these circles could get access to some of these pictures, lets umm say, on the net? or in books?

2/ Why would an advanced alien species draw resemblances and not more accurate pictures? Then again, why not 'spell out' the issues as they see them rather than pictures? I can see letters in some of the crop circles so I could assume that they (the aliens) can spell? So why not spell it out? Some of these circles have apparently cropped up (pardon the pun) in seconds, so writing wouldn't take that long?

3/ How can magnets bend plants? I understand that plants contain iron however, how much influence would a magnetic field have on plants? My bet, not enough in a short period of time. Can plants or stems be bent without applying physical pressure? And if so, how can you apply sufficient intangible pressure without burning the plant?

Sorry, but proof of nothing is only proof of the fact when in doubt imagination reigns supreme.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 pm » by Cognoscenti

Iwanci:

Answer to Q1: It would make no sense for humans who might hold the secret to magnetic motors to place informational diagrams or blueprints in crop fields. If they had such knowledge they would manufacture and patent such devices for their own recognition and profit.

Answer Q2: The best teachers lead their students on a path of discovery, not by the rote memorization of facts. Crop circles are intellectual puzzles with multiple interpretations, and the magnetic motor concept as presented here is still a working theory in progress.

Answer Q3: It is not magnetic energy that bends the plants and elongates the nodes. Experimental evidence has shown that these changes can be wrought through the application of microwave energy. Even physicists Michio Kaku and Richard Taylor were brought out on mainsteam TV and magazines to proclaim that crop circle plant anomalies could be reproduced through the use of handheld microwave generators as the PTB realized that informed people could no longer accept the stomper board and rope explanation as proclaimed by old Doug Bower and Dave Chorley in 1990.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 8:21 am » by Iwanci

Hi mate,

Q1.. agree with you here, but these 'circles' do not show anything top secret, so why is it inconceivable that a human would chose a relatively complex pattern to keep the myth alive?

Q2.. agree with you, however, the best teachers also lead their students on the path of sensible and plausible discovery, not the path of mythical and superstitious belief. They also have sound basis for the information they provide their students and they tend to be in positions to answer questions with demonstrable intellect and not just by shrugging their shoulders and saying 'I don't know, but if we can't figure it out we simply place it in the paranormal bin'...

Q3..
Even physicists Michio Kaku and Richard Taylor were brought out on mainsteam TV and magazines to proclaim that crop circle plant anomalies could be reproduced through the use of handheld microwave generators
... so what's your point here? That man has proven that they can replicate the intricate patterns we see in crop circles? That then answers my question as it should yours, that man can make them so it could be feasible that man has made them...

We are on the same page my friend, I am learning more and more, but am yet to see any evidence of anything paranormal. I wish I could see it as you do.

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:15 pm » by Cognoscenti

Iwanci: Response to Q1: It is neither logical nor consistent with human nature to continue such efforts year after year in an endeavor that no doubt consumes a great deal of their time, effort and resources with no recognition or monetary compensation. I acknowledge that there are some CCs made by humans. As proven by Richard Hall, the most well recognized group-- Team Circlemakers, led by John Lundberg, (formerly Team Satan) has ties to British Intelligence MI5, and are likely funded by them. They even have a link to recruitment to MI5 on their official website. Their purpose is to disinform and debunk the real phenomenon, so as to preserve the status quo and the powers that be.

Response to Q2: I would hardly call the belief in the existence of other non human intelligence in this infinite universe superstitious. Again, you cannot extrapolate the methods and actions of such advanced intelligences from human experience.

Response to Q3: There has never been put forth any evidence that such portable microwave generators have actually been employed by humans to create node bendings in remote fields. The batteries to power such epuipment to remote fields would be prohibitively heavy and most certainly impractical. Nor would you consider it likely that they would run hundreds of yards of power cords plugged in to the local electrical grid.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 28, 2012 5:15 am » by Iwanci

Q1: Disagree with you, it’s a quantum leap you make saying that MI5 has something to do with CC’s, for what purpose would they conceal the origins from the public? Also, why would the ‘aliens’ persist in trying to provide these ‘messages’ when their attempts are being thwarted by MI5 and TPTB? Also, what is the message we are being given exactly? What? That aliens know how to draw using crops as a canvass? I guess that would have a ‘wow’ factor for the artists amongst us. Honestly mate, you cannot use ‘hyperbole’ to draw conclusions when the reality IS that you are simply speculating. Now, one thing that would solve all these types of innuendos and the like is something simple, PROOF. Let’s face one reality, if we analysed ALL the so called evidence we have, the human involvement argument wins hands downs every time, not only because we have people who have shown us, but also simply because it makes sense.

Now you ask a valid question, why would a human waste time doing something with no monetary benefit nor recognition? Good question, perhaps if we were to look at the art world we would find an answer that suits. Many artists live financially destitute lives because neither they nor their art is recognised, until mostly after they die if at all. Also, when we look at the world of graffiti and ‘tagging’ we find the very same attributes. Most people would not know the artist nor would the artist make any money, and yet graffiti is common to the point where it is a blight on society and considered vandalism in many places, even outlawed and people still take the risks. So your point here is a good one but one that can be applied to many aspects of society.

Q2: I am not calling the belief in beings from other planets superstitious, I am calling the belief that a higher intelligence would come to us and communicate with us by confusing us or by drawing in fields as fanciful. We can speculate the myriad of reasons as to why ‘they’ would chose this form of communication, and for everyone we discount we can replace with another probability, the reality is still the same, we do not know. So, if we do not know, then we simply do not know... we cannot simply make it up. Do you happen to notice the one commonality in all the CC’s? The parallel lines that are made by farm equipment, probably irrigation machinery. Now do you have any good CC’s without any of these lines? Is it inconceivable that these human artists are using these tracks ? Are there any recorded instances where these aliens have made crop circles in fields, say a lavender field?

Q3: You quoted this as a fact, I proved to you that it is invalid and now you are trying to turn it around. So, you state something as evidence or as a fact, then turn it around to suit your ends? Sound familiar? To me it sounds like any discussion we have with anyone that is too blinkered in their thinking, so biased that even common sense fails to resonate. Not being disrespectful here mate so please don’t take it that way, I am trying to show you that whilst we can accuse other people of being narrow minded we often do not see that we in fact are being equally so.

Cog, I ask one thing only to make me believe in the possibility, I would be happy to believe if the balance of probability (not absolute proof) was on the side of paranormal activity or alien involvement, at this stage however it is way on the side of human involvement. For me, answering my questions in a manner that addresses the question and provides an actual answer would be a good step, answering my questions by asking more questions does not answer my question, it simply makes me ask why my questions (simple as they are) cannot be answered. The answer in reality is because believers in alien involvement in CC’s have no tangible answers, they only have questions (which we all have), but rather than believe that man is capable of great things they instead prefer to believe that anything this great must be from the gods.. sound familiar? History shows us many other instances where this has occurred, so the thinking process with believers is not unusual, just doesn’t provide any concreteness to the argument.

Please don’t be offended by my response mate, no disrespect meant and sometimes we just need to say what we feel for the arguments sake.
:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous