ARE CROP CIRCLES GIVING US CLUES TO NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Initiate

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 2:01 pm » by Cognoscenti

Iwanci aid: "You never know Cog, someone may just come up with a question that will finally help piece all the puzzle together. You are a scientist, then you should know that many an invention has come about due to accident (trial and error = experimentation) rather than certainty. So relax my friend and let the people put the theory through its paces, at the end of the day AT LEAST PEOPLE ARE BECOMING AWARE and willing to have the debate, and through this process someone may just do some research themselves that will either help prove of disprove the theory, either way, everyone's a winner."

This is an excellent comment grasshopper. My purpose has been to show people through the evidence and facts that the crop circle phenomenon potentially holds something utterly transformative for humanity. People first need to accept that local yokels with planks and boards or "land artists" are not responsible for the genuine phenomenon. And yes skeptics do contribute to the discussion, at least in my case since they force me to be more explicit in revealing the knowledge that I have regarding the phenomenon. People like Cornbread, however do not contribbute in this manner because they do not either have the open mind requisite to evaluate the facts as presented or lack the intelligence. Unfortunately, I think Cornbread is pretty smart, which makes it all the more the shame that he lets his ego block his powers of analytic thought.
se: posting.php?mode=reply&f=11&t=77565#ixzz25JPBmK00

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 3:05 pm » by Cornbread714

My ability to evaluate "facts" is not an issue. All I have ever said regarding the crop circle phenomenon is that I see no compelling evidence to believe that they are anything other than human-made.

You keep bringing up ropes and planks to try to ridicule those who evaluate the question with a skeptical, empirical and scientific approach, when I thought we had unanimously agreed on both sides of the debate that these are obviously more than something created in that fashion.

In doing that, you weaken your own position.

You resort to quotes and insults, while avoiding direct questions. Admittedly, I have thrown in a few quotes and insults, too, but I'm not afraid to tackle the real issue head-on and in a reasonable, logical way.

If you're asking me to suspend credulity, throw logic out the window and believe something just because it's fun to believe it, then I will withdraw from the debate entirely, because there are no rules in such a discussion. It's just la-la land and unicorns, then. But I may continue to poke fun at you, because that's just as sensible and appropriate as someone who claims to have proof, but who runs from real discussion and scrutiny when challenged.

Let me ask you this - what exactly have I said (other than a few joking remarks) that makes you so uncomfortable?

My main point is not to prove the absence of paranormal forces involved (which I cannot do) but to question belief systems that are NOT based on facts or science.

I'm not making any claims, I'm just questioning your claims.

The "facts" and evidence you present are either negligible, circumstantial or highly questionable, yet you seem intent on belittling those who would require some substantial proof.

For instance, just because an inventor was "inspired" by a crop circle, does not prove anything (by the way, does his device even work? Can you even prove that? I doubt it...)

If you were saying, simply: "Hey guys, I think there is a possibility that there is something non-human involved here", I would not have entered the debate. Hypotheses and theories are fine, as long as they are presented as such.

You, however, have said several times that there is proof of non-human involvement.

This is simply not the case. I can admit that I cannot prove there is no paranormal activity here (even though the burden of proof should not be on the skeptic in the first place).

Can you admit that there is a possibility that they are all human-made?

(This time, please answer the question directly, without resorting to chickenshit sophomoric evasiveness).
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 am » by Mushroom

The guy, by his own admission, says the devices do not work (multiple devices all inspired by crop circles)... He is very close though and just requires a little help $$$$ in order to finish his work

He also admits he is not a scientist and has no scientific background.
He states that he will not provide ANY technical data at ANY level to any enquiries.

On a plus note, he is writing a book... not to make money, just to spit in the face of the elitest establishment who do not want his inventions (that don't work) getting out. You couldn't make this stuff up.

There are some pretty looking motors though that look just like some of the crop circle designs so I guess he already has a captive audience.

Check out his site: http://www.questaseraandiamo.it/motore_ ... dibile.htm

The immagini section has some pretty pics.. and his blog is quite revealing http://www.questaseraandiamo.it/MotoreM1/pSTORIA.htm

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 12:49 am » by Cornbread714

Mushroom wrote:The guy, by his own admission, says the devices do not work (multiple devices all inspired by crop circles)... He is very close though and just requires a little help $$$$ in order to finish his work

He also admits he is not a scientist and has no scientific background.
He states that he will not provide ANY technical data at ANY level to any enquiries.

On a plus note, he is writing a book... not to make money, just to spit in the face of the elitest establishment who do not want his inventions (that don't work) getting out. You couldn't make this stuff up.

There are some pretty looking motors though that look just like some of the crop circle designs so I guess he already has a captive audience.

Check out his site: http://www.questaseraandiamo.it/motore_ ... dibile.htm

The immagini section has some pretty pics.. and his blog is quite revealing http://www.questaseraandiamo.it/MotoreM1/pSTORIA.htm

Why am I not surprised to hear this?

Any comments from the believers?

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 12:52 am » by Noentry

Next comes the denial :ohno:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 1:02 am » by *WillEase*

Cornbread714 wrote:If you were saying, simply: "Hey guys, I think there is a possibility that there is something non-human involved here", I would not have entered the debate. Hypotheses and theories are fine, as long as they are presented as such.

You, however, have said several times that there is proof of non-human involvement.

This is simply not the case. I can admit that I cannot prove there is no paranormal activity here (even though the burden of proof should not be on the skeptic in the first place).

Can you admit that there is a possibility that they are all human-made?

(This time, please answer the question directly, without resorting to chickenshit sophomoric evasiveness).

I can't wait to see if you get a response at all, much less the proof you seek.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 1:12 am » by Cornbread714

willease666 wrote:
I can't wait to see if you get a response at all, much less the proof you seek.

Oh, they'll be back - with lots of illustrations of vortexes and what-not.

EDIT - I meant to say "vortices". I am such a dumbass...

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 10:45 am » by Mydogma

Well i have to say some of the comments have been interesting and well said, my question is what proof? to me the proof is in the pudding, someone put up a chunk of money for someone to whip up a masterpiece...and have not heard if they have had any takers...the proof is that nobodies walking out in the field on night and producing anything other then amatureish crop art.
second thought, i agree without exception that either free, or mmuuuch free'er energy exists but has been hidden and researches halted because of it... Einsteins heat pump (refrigeration) has a C.O.P of 2 to 6 which loosely translates well over a hundred percent, which in a bent comparison is over unitiy, which is something they have tested with the bitoridal transformer(over 300 percent)....over unity is free energy...in essence..

when i saw the cube one and wondered what message it could be...perhaps its a message about dimensions, and as you can only see three sides of a dice at any one moment, we know or assume we know what the other side is. If we see in the three dimensions, there are three more behind it...and a seventh in the circle hosting the six dimensions, that all can be cubed down to the infinite...or something like that...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 11:19 am » by Cia212

Mydogma wrote:Well i have to say some of the comments have been interesting and well said, my question is what proof? to me the proof is in the pudding, someone put up a chunk of money for someone to whip up a masterpiece...and have not heard if they have had any takers

You're right, no one has claimed the prize. But it's because one of the rules is that there must be an "absence of any broken stems". It's total BS because what they claim are "true" crop circles have some broken stems too. And, to claim that no stems are broken, one would have to document (number and photograph) EVERY stem in the formation...something that's never been done.

You can't put conditions on a hoax test that doesn't exist in the compared original. It's like saying that a hoaxed UFO video must have clear footage of aliens waving out the window - when nothing like that exists in "real" UFO videos.

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 12:32 pm » by Spock

My position is that I would not be shocked if it were somehow proven that at least 1 crop circle in this entire field of research, is of paranormal creation.

Again, my logic on this is based on other fields of paranormal instances and how I think their agendas seem to be the same, manipulation in the human peripheral. The same goes for channelers, ghosts, UFOs/aliens, religious visitations, etc.

Whatever causes these things never stick around to tell us what their origins and intent are. Why?

My conclusion is that there is something there, but what, I have no idea. Whatever it is enjoys playing a cat and mouse game. And I believe this game is more than just mass hysteria or fabrication. It's been going on all of recorded history in one fashion or another, and it won't surprise me to see more advanced instances as we continue to evolve.

I can not guarantee that any crop circle is of alien origin and not man-made, but I would like to believe that, and when taking everything considered paranormal as a whole, it wouldn't surprise me.

PreviousNext