ARE CROP CIRCLES GIVING US CLUES TO NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Initiate
Posts: 696
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 1:18 pm » by Cognoscenti


YES I will state UNEQUIVOCALLY some crop circles are not made by people on the ground nor by any satellite based or other existing human technology.

You guys remind me of the scientists at the University of Genoa in 1610 who refused to look through Galileo's telescope to see the moons of Jupiter and the phases of Venus, because they could not accept that as evidence which would refute their earth- centered view of the universe. Galileo wrote to Kepler: "My dear Kepler, what would you say of the learned here, replete with the pertinacity of an asp that have steadfastly refused to cast a glance through my telescope? What shall we make of this? Shall we laugh or shall we cry?"

The evidence abounds, and exists in the following categories:
1) Historical:
Complex crop circle shapes described in The Natural History of Staffordshire published 1686 by Professor Robert Plot. You could read it but I doubt you will.
2) Geometric Analysis:
Many formations could not have been laid out on the ground without disturbing some areas of standing crop in the formations. The best documented example was Crooked Soley of Aug 22, 2002. The preceding assertion was proved in the book by geometers Allan Brown and John Michell in "Crooked Soley A Crop Circle Revelation. You could read it, but I doubt you will.
3)Clay crystallinization anomalies
You could read
http://www.bltresearch.com/xrd.php but I doubt you will
4)Anomalous anatomical changes to plants within crop circles
You could read http://www.bltresearch.com/published/anatomical.php but I doubt you will
5) Magnetic material in soils confined to crop formation
you could read http://www.bltresearch.com/magnetic.php but I doubt you will.
6) Inexplicable finding of short lived radionuclides in an English crop formation
you could read
http://execonn.com/cropcircles/isotopes.html but I doubt you will.
7) Never before described theorems of Euclidean geometry discovered by Gerald Hawkins' analysis of crop circles
You could read: http://www.sciencenews.org/sn_arch/10_12_96/note1.htm but I doubt you will
8) Eye witness accounts: At least eighty eyewitness accounts of crop circles going down in seconds right before their eyes have been reported
The best documented is the case of Wisconsin man Art Rantalla which was investigated by scientists from the University of Wisconsin and the US Air Force.
You could read: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/cropcir1.htm, but I doubt you will.


For a very nice summary of the aggregate evidence see http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012a.html.

You can get back to me if you want any more in depth dicussion regarding any of these lines of evidence, but I realize there are some people who will not be convinced unless they have the personal experience of seeing a crop circle go down in front of their own eyes. A sad and stupid position to take. It is similar to the UFO skeptic for whom there will never be sufficient evidence until he sees a UFO land in front of him and the aliens step out.

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 1:47 pm » by Cia212


Spock wrote:My position is that I would not be shocked if it were somehow proven that at least 1 crop circle in this entire field of research, is of paranormal creation.

Again, my logic on this is based on other fields of paranormal instances and how I think their agendas seem to be the same, manipulation in the human peripheral. The same goes for channelers, ghosts, UFOs/aliens, religious visitations, etc.

Perhaps people are making them under the influence of some other being. That would kind of make both sides right...in this debate anyway.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 1:58 pm » by Spock


The only way to know for sure is if some group came forward and showed how they created each circle, even then it wouldn't answer for the ones created hundreds of years ago.

But yea, my position does not include possessed people. I think an initial genuine phenomena has been acted upon, and the ultimate truth in either direction, does not hurt my feelings. There's enough mystery in this field, along with genuine paranormal activities in other fields, to warrant speculation.

There needs to be a purse set up to purchase and erect surveillance cameras above these fields.

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 2:07 pm » by Cia212


Spock wrote:But yea, my position does not include possessed people.

Me either, really.


Spock wrote:The only way to know for sure is if some group came forward and showed how they created each circle, even then it wouldn't answer for the ones created hundreds of years ago.

This one gets me too. But the formations described aren't intricate patterns with trendy "technology" BS. So one could dismiss them as simpler pranks. After all, wouldn't the aliens be trying to teach us something then too? Maybe, back a few hundred years ago, a depiction of a light bulb or a steam engine might have been appropriate.


There's no reason to think that destructive pranks only started in the last 30-50 years.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 2:21 pm » by Spock


Sure, I've considered all these things. The questions are still not strong enough for me to personally disregard the entire phenomenon

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8518
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 2:32 pm » by Noentry


Crop circles, World economic structure & Free energy


Upload to Disclose.tv



Looks like the nodes evidence is a clincher.
How does the node length decrease uniformly as you get closer to the edge?
Except with an electromagnet energy source.

If some are real, then those will have something profound to tell us.
The problem is, aside from a handful, we dont know which are real and which are fake.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 918
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:39 am

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm » by Edgar 2.0


Why would aliens bother themselves to print the schematics for, let's say, energy device in a goddamn field in some hamlet in England or somewhere? And print the schematics without any clues, and make it so big that it can only be read from the air, despite the fact that (which they must be aware, since they are so fucking advanced...) we're terrestrial beings.

Why not just drop the device in the field?

Then, and only then, i would become a believer.


Image
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1423
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 pm

PostMon Sep 03, 2012 11:30 pm » by Mushroom


Cognoscenti wrote:YES I will state UNEQUIVOCALLY some crop circles are not made by people on the ground nor by any satellite based or other existing human technology.

You guys remind me of the scientists at the University of Genoa in 1610 who refused to look through Galileo's telescope to see the moons of Jupiter and the phases of Venus, because they could not accept that as evidence which would refute their earth- centered view of the universe. Galileo wrote to Kepler: "My dear Kepler, what would you say of the learned here, replete with the pertinacity of an asp that have steadfastly refused to cast a glance through my telescope? What shall we make of this? Shall we laugh or shall we cry?"

The evidence abounds, and exists in the following categories:
1) Historical:
Complex crop circle shapes described in The Natural History of Staffordshire published 1686 by Professor Robert Plot. You could read it but I doubt you will.
2) Geometric Analysis:
Many formations could not have been laid out on the ground without disturbing some areas of standing crop in the formations. The best documented example was Crooked Soley of Aug 22, 2002. The preceding assertion was proved in the book by geometers Allan Brown and John Michell in "Crooked Soley A Crop Circle Revelation. You could read it, but I doubt you will.
3)Clay crystallinization anomalies
You could read
http://www.bltresearch.com/xrd.php but I doubt you will
4)Anomalous anatomical changes to plants within crop circles
You could read http://www.bltresearch.com/published/anatomical.php but I doubt you will
5) Magnetic material in soils confined to crop formation
you could read http://www.bltresearch.com/magnetic.php but I doubt you will.
6) Inexplicable finding of short lived radionuclides in an English crop formation
you could read
http://execonn.com/cropcircles/isotopes.html but I doubt you will.
7) Never before described theorems of Euclidean geometry discovered by Gerald Hawkins' analysis of crop circles
You could read: http://www.sciencenews.org/sn_arch/10_12_96/note1.htm but I doubt you will
8) Eye witness accounts: At least eighty eyewitness accounts of crop circles going down in seconds right before their eyes have been reported
The best documented is the case of Wisconsin man Art Rantalla which was investigated by scientists from the University of Wisconsin and the US Air Force.
You could read: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/cropcir1.htm, but I doubt you will.


For a very nice summary of the aggregate evidence see http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012a.html.

You can get back to me if you want any more in depth dicussion regarding any of these lines of evidence, but I realize there are some people who will not be convinced unless they have the personal experience of seeing a crop circle go down in front of their own eyes. A sad and stupid position to take. It is similar to the UFO skeptic for whom there will never be sufficient evidence until he sees a UFO land in front of him and the aliens step out.


Why all the generic comments? This thread is supposed to be about whether crop circles give us new insight into free energy and new energy technology (or that's what I'm assuming given the title)

Sure, some crop circles are mysterious.. I do not disagree with this. I do however disagree with the arguments and evidence put forward in this thread to support the OP.

To understand my viewpoint, you could read Umberto Baudo's website where he admits his devices do not work http://www.questaseraandiamo.it/motore_ ... dibile.htm, but I doubt you will.

You could also read his blog http://www.questaseraandiamo.it/MotoreM1/pSTORIA.htm, but I doubt you will.

You could even buy his book or support his effort by donating to his site, but I doubt you will.

It would be nice, for a change, if you could discuss the topic at hand instead of trying to use diversionary tactics and deriding people that do not share yor opinion.

If however, you do decide to look into his work.. I would be happy to review the links you provided and maybe we can both learn something. What do you say?

What is your opinion on Umberto Baudo's free energy motors? (nothing to do with the validity of paranormal crop circles.. that is a different subject).

I hope you reply honestly, if at all :cheers:

Member
User avatar
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:06 am

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 12:24 am » by Jordee



This video talks about deciphering crop circles using a 3 dimensional view of the crop formations. Some have concluded these are depictions of a free energy source.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2140
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 1:21 am » by Germanpils


Edgar 2.0 wrote:Why would aliens bother themselves to print the schematics for, let's say, energy device in a goddamn field in some hamlet in England or somewhere? And print the schematics without any clues, and make it so big that it can only be read from the air, despite the fact that (which they must be aware, since they are so fucking advanced...) we're terrestrial beings.

Why not just drop the device in the field?

Then, and only then, i would become a believer.


Image



my point of view would be its not about being advanced as fuck, its about the way getting there.
technology isnt just there. it takes a civilisation to create, for over thousands of years i dont know,
its also about the inner, spiritual advance, humans have to treat each other the right way till they
are able to fully responsibly use such item.

you would be lying if you said "here, take my device i have worked for several thousands of years"
-knowing hes gonna abuse it. now look at us.



these E.T's have been giving humans impulses in how to do things in the past, every now and then. [see egypt, south&mid america,...]
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook