ARE CROP CIRCLES GIVING US CLUES TO NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Initiate

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 1:31 am » by Edgar 2.0

Germanpils wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:Why would aliens bother themselves to print the schematics for, let's say, energy device in a goddamn field in some hamlet in England or somewhere? And print the schematics without any clues, and make it so big that it can only be read from the air, despite the fact that (which they must be aware, since they are so fucking advanced...) we're terrestrial beings.

Why not just drop the device in the field?

Then, and only then, i would become a believer.

my point of view would be its not about being advanced as fuck, its about the way getting there.
technology isnt just there. it takes a civilisation to create, for over thousands of years i dont know,
its also about the inner, spiritual advance, humans have to treat each other the right way till they
are able to fully responsibly use such item.

you would be lying if you said "here, take my device i have worked for several thousands of years"

these E.T's have been giving humans impulses in how to do things in the past, every now and then. [see egypt, south&mid america,...]

If "they" were really the ETs...

I don't believe in these theories.

I might be wrong, of course. But i know what a mass of human slaves can do when threatened, in a large period of time.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 1:34 am » by Germanpils

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Germanpils wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:Why would aliens bother themselves to print the schematics for, let's say, energy device in a goddamn field in some hamlet in England or somewhere? And print the schematics without any clues, and make it so big that it can only be read from the air, despite the fact that (which they must be aware, since they are so fucking advanced...) we're terrestrial beings.

Why not just drop the device in the field?

Then, and only then, i would become a believer.

my point of view would be its not about being advanced as fuck, its about the way getting there.
technology isnt just there. it takes a civilisation to create, for over thousands of years i dont know,
its also about the inner, spiritual advance, humans have to treat each other the right way till they
are able to fully responsibly use such item.

you would be lying if you said "here, take my device i have worked for several thousands of years"

these E.T's have been giving humans impulses in how to do things in the past, every now and then. [see egypt, south&mid america,...]

If "they" were really the ETs...

I don't believe in these theories.

I might be wrong, of course. But i know what a mass of human slaves can do when threatened, in a large period of time.

actually theres no denying that some structures on this earth could have only been planned by someone with a 3D program, youre not up to date.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 1:47 am » by Edgar 2.0

Germanpils wrote:
actually theres no denying that some structures on this earth could have only been planned by someone with a 3D program, youre not up to date.

Then please, feel free to brief me with the most up-to-date informations.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 1:58 am » by Germanpils

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Germanpils wrote:

LOL, do you see what i mean? you want me to just drop my knowledge i have worked for years, ......
get the idea?

that would take hours i dont have time for now.
do your own research, if you dont, youre just to lazy to learn more, also, you have to do it on your
own else you literally cant handle this, you wouldnt really understand it if you dont.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 2:20 am » by Cia212

Germanpils wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Germanpils wrote:

LOL, do you see what i mean? you want me to just drop my knowledge i have worked for years, ......
get the idea?

do your own research, if you dont, youre just to lazy to learn more, also, you have to do it on your
own else you literally cant handle this, you wouldnt really understand it if you dont.

Sounds like he doesn't know...

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 am » by SamueltheLion

Cia212 wrote:
Germanpils wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:

get the idea?

Sounds like he doesn't know...

nahw man, sounds like you are just in the "gimme gimme" attitude, and don't see the joy of learning and giving, we, as a culture, need to get out of instant gratification, cause it's killing us.

links for this stuff have been dropped all over and you know what happens when u do just tell people?

they go "oh" and shrug, and forget about it.

that's why we can't just wonder around doing miracles, it would make us lazy, and not deal with the things we are here to deal with, for instance: if i now give you power over the weather, are you sure that you would have enough personal integrity never to snap, to use it wisely, and not abuse it?

curiosity has to be awakened and power gained piece by piece, so that the gaps between the worlds can be bridged. instead of all just being there at once and people being clueless as to what to do with it, ending up abusing it, and then the planetary situation gets worse than it is now.

4 instance: life was better before machine guns and pistols, because people had to learn to fight, and put more intent into fighting, and think about what they were doing. now, any idiot can get a gun and shoot someone, and indeed, many, poor, misguided idiots, do.

every one has work to do to evolve their soul, and first of all, they need to find out what that work is.
it starts small, like the seed of a great tree, it is the faith and belief in itself that ends up making it into something visible.

have you watched THRIVE?

where nassim haramein and so on say the 2d flower of life rearranges into a 3d blueprint for a torus and such and so on? come on man, you really think all these independent researchers are scammers, 4 what? most of their material is out there 4 free, why would they dedicate their lives to this and denounce mainstream quackademia if it wasn't so?

that feels like the tip of the iceberg 2 me, and might be a good starting point.

also there is 2d software to make crop circles SPIN, in different ways, some youtube vids are available, you might want to look that up, eh?

tell you what: I'm currently reading a document which shows, irrefutably, that our languages alphabets are derived from the stars, the constellations of the zodiac... as above so below, literally; we are the creator in miniature, weaving stars and constellations when we speak, LOL! Tongue of fire, 4 real.

SINO-PLATONIC PAPERS
Number 196 December, 2009

-on the origins of the alphabet

http://www.sino-platonic.org

even think about getting some people together to make 3d software, with animations, now that would be a trip.

http://goldenmean.info/scienceofalchemy/

maybe crop circles are like the alpha bets of the world? all swirled variations on a theme; frozen music, geometry in motion...

What if?

what if
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 10:59 am » by Edgar 2.0

Germanpils wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Germanpils wrote:

get the idea?

Yep.
That is the right attitude. Keep the knowledge for yourself and share it with no one, just like the Vatican keeps it in their air-tight archives.

But never mind that...

Let me ask you just one question : what good the pyramids in Gizeh plateau did for the Mankind, except maybe as an eternal reminder of a Pi, Phi, Golden mean and known and unknown Cubits (which all could be derived from almost anything in Nature)?

Either the Aliens are terrible teachers, or the Mankind is a terrible student...

And saying that the Aliens built the pyramids is nothing more than belittlement both of the ancient cultures and the (possible) Aliens.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 1:55 pm » by SamueltheLion

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Germanpils wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:

get the idea?

Yep.
That is the right attitude. Keep the knowledge for yourself and share it with no one, just like the Vatican keeps it in their air-tight archives.

But never mind that...

Let me ask you just one question : what good the pyramids in Gizeh plateau did for the Mankind, except maybe as an eternal reminder of a Pi, Phi, Golden mean and known and unknown Cubits (which all could be derived from almost anything in Nature)?

Either the Aliens are terrible teachers, or the Mankind is a terrible student...

And saying that the Aliens built the pyramids is nothing more than belittlement both of the ancient cultures and the (possible) Aliens.

interesting reply edgar, i do believe there's a point at which it should go beyond news into the investigation by and of the student in the subject matter though.

germanpils maybe you have a blog ? where u share ur knowledge in an orderly fashion

let's all work together.

and yeah, maybe the arc hives of the vat i can have something to do with why they cannot share...

tight ass'd lip sealed old gringos with their saturnalian hats...

http://pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.de/2 ... rhood.html

:shock:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 2:32 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Germanpils wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:

get the idea?

Yep.

But never mind that...

Samuelthemule wrote:
interesting reply edgar, i do believe there's a point at which it should go beyond news into the investigation by and of the student in the subject matter though.

germanpils maybe you have a blog ? where u share ur knowledge in an orderly fashion

let's all work together.

and yeah, maybe the arc hives of the vat i can have something to do with why they cannot share...

tight ass'd lip sealed old gringos with their saturnalian hats...

http://pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.de/2 ... rhood.html

:shock:

I don't think that there's anything of a vital importance for the Mankind hidden in the VatArch. The Churches of the world are extremely primitive and intentionally inert, and in my opinion, they hide the proofs and roots of their life-long scam : them being the representative of God on the Earth.

No one has ever seen a God, and have a proof of that.
No one has ever seen any intelligent extraterrestrial, and have a proof of that.
No one has ever seen an extraterrestrial UFO, and have a proof of that.
And so on, and so on...

So, in my book, it's all the same shit.

As much as i find Erich Daeniken amusing (remember our little talk?...), i still think he really, and unintentionally, mislead a lot of people.

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Sep 04, 2012 2:36 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

[quote="Samuelthemule"][/quote]

4 instance: life was better before machine guns and pistols, because people had to learn to fight, and put more intent into fighting, and think about what they were doing. now, any idiot can get a gun and shoot someone, and indeed, many, poor, misguided idiots, do.

have you watched THRIVE?

[quote]

Nice statement I never looked at it like this.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

PreviousNext