ARE CROP CIRCLES GIVING US CLUES TO NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Initiate

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 am » by Edgar 2.0

Germanpils wrote:

you believe whats in the history books, im fine with that, it just tells me enough about you

you see, you dont understand me. in no way.

i never said anything about any static problems, or missing blocks,
i never said the pyramids were unstable,
all i meant was can you relate to the effort such structures take?
no you cant, else you would _find out alone!!!_
i dont know if you
have ever worked practically just to see what it takes.

as so many people in the past tried to get into the damn pyramid, since the
entrance was hidden, they tried to get in from all sides, look it up.

what you know about structures and architecture is just nothing,

send an archaeologist to egypt he can might tell you whatand when happened there.

now send a dipl. engineer/architect to egypt and he can tell you how the buildings
made. (i have a source.)
but what does it mean when he officially, - with official i mean that they put it in the history books -
says building the pyramids at that time was impossible.

will you still stick to the history book or believe a man with experience? eh, i meant, like 15 men with experience?

and wtf, its not only egypt, ever heard of puma punku? baalbek?

your replies tell me you simply dont know nothing about amazing places on this planet,

egypt compared to puma punku is like comparing playmobil to lego, look it up for yourself.

you see where you get when you dont know whats happening outside the books, you have to be
updated, just as books.

what you do is defending strict lies made by those who wrote the books 40years ago without
_knowing_ true facts, hell, regarding to the way you discuss and your replies, you dont even wanna learn, connect the dots, doing your own research,

if youre gonna stick to your version, without accepting new facts, then youre just some uninformed sheep defending your shepherd thats gonna slaughter you any goddamn way and hes laughing at you while you are looking at him.

Bon appetite !

edit: may i ask what your age is?

Ok, the Knowledgeable One, you're absolutely right. :flop:

The Aliens built all Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Plus every other great building of Antiquity.

Have a nice day.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 am » by Iwanci

Let's look at the 'paranormal' activity suggestion...

The FACT that something occurs with no known explanation is not evidence that it was in any way paranormal, rather, it is only evidence of the FACT that we are yet to uncover the truth.

To simply label anything that is yet unknown as being 'paranormal' is no different to pagans attributing poor crop growth on their god's unhappines. If you heard this argument from any other event other than what you believe (ie crop circles) you would laugh the suggestion out of town.

Let's keep the debate balanced and take an each way bet shall we?

I will state that there 'could' be alien intervention or paranormal activity at play in some shape or form (albeit a slim chance it is still a chance), if all the believers will state that CC's could be the sole function of human artists (whatever the chance of this may be).

At the end of the day, believing in the unknown allows us to be open minded. However, we cannot open our minds in way way and conveniently close it in other ways, to do so makes us as blinkered as the person we disagree with.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 4:55 pm » by Cornbread714

Iwanci wrote:Let's look at the 'paranormal' activity suggestion...

The FACT that something occurs with no known explanation is not evidence that it was in any way paranormal, rather, it is only evidence of the FACT that we are yet to uncover the truth.

To simply label anything that is yet unknown as being 'paranormal' is no different to pagans attributing poor crop growth on their god's unhappines. If you heard this argument from any other event other than what you believe (ie crop circles) you would laugh the suggestion out of town.

I will state that there 'could' be alien intervention or paranormal activity at play in some shape or form (albeit a slim chance it is still a chance), if all the believers will state that CC's could be the sole function of human artists (whatever the chance of this may be).

At the end of the day, believing in the unknown allows us to be open minded. However, we cannot open our minds in way way and conveniently close it in other ways, to do so makes us as blinkered as the person we disagree with.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say, but of course it was ignored, avoided and buried under more New Age babble.

How can you mental midgets dare to compare your wishful speculation to the work of great scientific minds such as Copernicus, Galileo and Franklin, who fought against the very type of thinking you propound.

They didn't believe anything without empirical proof and thorough, repeatable experimentation. And even then, they were cautious about drawing broad conclusions - they made working theories based on solid evidence.

You morons hide behind pseudo-science and draw conclusions based on faulty method and insufficient evidence.

Believe what you wish, but don't try to call it science, you superstitious cretins.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Cornbread714 wrote:
Iwanci wrote:Let's look at the 'paranormal' activity suggestion...

That's exactly what I've been trying to say, but of course it was ignored, avoided and buried under more New Age babble.

How can you mental midgets dare to compare your wishful speculation to the work of great scientific minds such as Copernicus, Galileo and Franklin, who fought against the very type of thinking you propound.

They didn't believe anything without empirical proof and thorough, repeatable experimentation. And even then, they were cautious about drawing broad conclusions - they made working theories based on solid evidence.

You morons hide behind pseudo-science and draw conclusions based on faulty method and insufficient evidence.

Believe what you wish, but don't try to call it science, you superstitious cretins.

Mr Bread, I believe that I have to agree with your opinion on this one :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 2:04 am » by Cia212

Cornbread714 wrote:That's exactly what I've been trying to say, but of course it was ignored, avoided and buried under more New Age babble.

:lol: :lol: Well said.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 9:14 am » by Iwanci

Corn I agree with what you were saying mate, no questions from me as I was saying same all along.

It is always a difficult thing trying to broaden opinion when blinkers are on.. some people will believe whatever they want to regardless of any evidence or lack of it, and they become so envelopped in what they believe that they fail to see the other side of a possible argument to the point where they will take on the exact same biased complex that they accuse the opposite side of.

So.. at least we can still have an open debate on DTV. The pendulum swings both ways, but never moves forward... In the absence of proof ANY possibibility no matter how unimagineable or how obvious is possible. The nexus is broken only when theory becomes fact. We must remember that it will never be a case of eating humble pie, never be embarassed when you get things wrong, always question everything... this is the only way mankind enhances his/her knowledge.

Cheers Corn

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 10:12 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Iwanci wrote:Corn I agree with what you were saying mate, no questions from me as I was saying same all along.

It is always a difficult thing trying to broaden opinion when blinkers are on.. some people will believe whatever they want to regardless of any evidence or lack of it, and they become so envelopped in what they believe that they fail to see the other side of a possible argument to the point where they will take on the exact same biased complex that they accuse the opposite side of.

So.. at least we can still have an open debate on DTV. The pendulum swings both ways, but never moves forward... In the absence of proof ANY possibibility no matter how unimagineable or how obvious is possible. The nexus is broken only when theory becomes fact. We must remember that it will never be a case of eating humble pie, never be embarassed when you get things wrong, always question everything... this is the only way mankind enhances his/her knowledge.

Cheers Corn

:cheers:

Absolutely..... :clapper:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 11:40 am » by SamueltheLion

ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS EVERYONE LOVES ALIENS,

rejoice here's some cool pictures, linking ancient architecture, civilizations and crop circles all together.

Upload to Disclose.tv

what do the ERECT serpents mean, on the crown (brow) of the pharoah?

how did we construct the pyramids, if not with tools, then... frequencies?

you know they say they found sperm cells hidden in the diamond of the pharoah's statue's eye? (grammar i know). Sacred Geometry!!! just like in them crop circles

also, what's with these big heads, 4 real?

^ is the last one a hint on... old age dna engineering? HMMMM!!!

:think:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningishzida

[quote][/quote]

whatever the case, the structures are beautiful, can we not marvel at the genius of WHOEVER created them?

the point is: sentient life.

if it was the dolphins or the whales or ... evolved human-hybrid dog, fish or cat men, they're STILL AWESOME!

Upload to Disclose.tv

look at the skulls and bone structure of the "rulers", aka annunaki... "ar-istocracy".

look at that disc man!!

What's the answer? I don't know, but there's a mystery...

Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 12:27 pm » by Iwanci

Hey Sam, (how are you btw?),...

wasn't it proven that the elongated skulls were in fact caused by some old ritual whereby childrens heads were covered with bandages, as they grew their skulls were mis-shapen?

Here's qhat a quick wiki search shows...

look it up some pics look the same...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

Intentional head moulding producing extreme cranial deformations was once commonly practised in a number of cultures widely separated geographically and chronologically, and so was probably independently invented more than once. It still occurs today in a few places, like Vanuatu.

Early examples of intentional human cranial deformation predate written history and date back to 45,000 BC in Neanderthal skulls, and to the Proto-Neolithic Homo sapiens component (12th millennium BCE) from Shanidar Cave in Iraq.[1][2] It occurred among Neolithic peoples in SW Asia.[3]

The earliest written record of cranial deformation dates to 400 BC in Hippocrates' description of the Macrocephali or Long-heads, who were named for their practice of cranial modification.[4]

Paracas skulls
In the Old World, Huns[5] and Alans[6] are also known to have practised similar cranial deformation. In Late Antiquity (AD 300-600), the East Germanic tribes who were ruled by the Huns, adopted this custom (Gepids, Ostrogoths, Heruli, Rugii and Burgundians). In western Germanic tribes, artificial skull deformations have rarely been found.[7]

In the Americas the Maya, Inca, and certain tribes of North American natives performed the custom. In North America the practice was especially known among the Chinookan tribes of the Northwest and the Choctaw of the Southeast. The Native American group known as the Flathead did not in fact practise head flattening, but were named as such in contrast to other Salishan people who used skull modification to make the head appear rounder.[8] However, other tribes, including the Choctaw,[9] Chehalis, and Nooksack Indians, did practise head flattening by strapping the infant's head to a cradleboard. The Lucayan people of the Bahamas practiced it.[10] The practice was also known among the Australian Aborigines.

The Paracas culture resided on the coast of Peru, south of the capital Lima. Some estimates are that this culture existed between 700 BC and 100 AD, but sources vary, mainly because very little carbon 14 testing has been conducted on organic materials found in the area. Julio C. Tello (1880 to 1947), the "father" of Peruvian archaeology, conducted archaeological digs around the Paracas area in 1927 and 1928 as a result of learning that tomb robbers had found large caches of funerary materials, including highly prized textiles, as well as ceramics and ceremonial offerings at a site called Cerro Colorado, which is now a protected area inside the Paracas Ecological Reserve.[11] Little work has been done by archaeologists since Tello's time, but the plundering of the tombs of the nobility of this culture has gone on, ceaselessly, up to this very day. One intriguing aspect of this culture which has been overlooked by most researchers is the fact that the nobility practiced skull binding, resulting cranial deformation. They were not unique in this, as the process of manipulating the shape of a child's head in infancy was practiced by many cultures, at different times, around the world.[12] The Paracas situation is somewhat unique in that researchers Juan Navarro and Brien Foerster have found the presence of at least 5 distinct shapes of elongated skulls, each being predominant in specific cemeteries. The largest and most striking are from a site called Chongos, near the town of Pisco, north of Paracas. These skulls are called "cone heads" by many who see them, because of their literal conical appearance. Testing of these have illustrated that, on average, the cranial capacity is 1.5 liters, approximately 25% larger than contemporary skulls, and weigh as much as 60 percent more. Also, eye orbit cavities are significantly larger than contemporary skulls, and the jaws are both larger and thicker. Moreover, the presence of 2 small holes in the back of the Chongos skulls, called foramen, indicate that blood flow and perhaps nerves exited the skull at the back in order to feed the skin tissue. This would seem to indicate that nature did this, and not cranial deformation.[13]

DNA and carbon 14 testing are underway on 3 samples from 3 different Paracas skulls to determine exact age and ancestry.

Maya modified skull exhibited at the Museo Nacional de Antropología e Historia, México.
Friedrich Ratzel in The History of Mankind[14] reported in 1896 that deformation of the skull, both by flattening it behind and elongating it towards the vertex, was found in isolated instances in Tahiti, Samoa, Hawaii, and the Paumotu group and occurring most frequently on Mallicollo in the New Hebrides, where the skull was squeezed extraordinarily flat.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 pm » by Cia212

Iwanci wrote:Hey Sam, (how are you btw?),...

wasn't it proven that the elongated skulls were in fact caused by some old ritual whereby childrens heads were covered with bandages, as they grew their skulls were mis-shapen?

Yes, and there are other ways the condition happens - none of them involve aliens. But that doesn't stop people from making wild claims. Just look at Lloyd Pye.

PreviousNext