The Skull of Doom By Jane MacLaren Walsh
The Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull: Fact, fiction, and the creation of myth

Bogus! An Introduction to Dubious Discoveries by Brittany Jackson and Mark Rose
Why do fakes get made? Why
do people fall for hoaxes? Greed, pride, revenge, nationalism, pranks,
and gullibility mix in an archaeological setting

Eight Classic Cases by Brittany Jackson and Mark Rose

Fawcett's Deadly Idol
A fake figurine and a charlatan's vision inspire a doomed search for Atlantis in the jungles of Brazil

The Beringer Hoax
Extraordinary fossils and inscriptions: Works of Nature or God? Or made by jealous colleagues?

Tarragona Two-Step
The "Hercules Sarcophagus" is quickly debunked, but 60 years later a
fragment resurfaces as genuine in a prominent academic journal

Walam Olum Hokum
Eccentric nineteenth-century scholar Constantine Rafinesque composes a Native American epic

Saitaphernes' Golden Tiara
After the Louvre's magnificent Greco-Scythian crown is exposed as a fake, Israel Rouchomovski takes a bow

Tracking the Etruscan Warriors
Evidence shows that being a great art historian may not qualify you for detective work

The Notorious Calaveras Skull
A practical joke in gold rush California sparks a decades-long scholarly debate and still has believers today

Who Made the Praeneste Fibula?
History is rewritten when archaeologist Wolfgang Helbig teams up with a forger

More Fakes and Hoaxes

Fake Busters

The (Fake) Art Market

Strange Sites and Pseudoarchaeology

:cheers:

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 1:19 pm » by SamueltheLion

omg omg omg aliens aliens! they're everywhere! I'm an alien (that's how i am by the way)

LOL :D

well, guys, you know, being conspiracy hunters, WHAT IF THAT IS A COVER STORY
(heads growing because of "being wrapped") !?! ?! LOL.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU... :D

who knows, i mean come on, who really, really, actually, knows? knows?

nose?

you can always go back 2 lieing 2 urself, u can always go back...

except when u cant.

:think:

the enigma of cranial deformation.

Popular Lost Cities author Childress tackles the enigma of worldwide cranial deformation along with Canadian-Peruvian anthropologist Foerster. In a book filled with over a hundred astonishing photos and a color photo section, Childress and Foerster take us to Peru, Bolivia, Egypt, Malta, China, Mexico and other places in search of strange elongated skulls and other cranial deformation. The puzzle of why diverse ancient people-even on remote Pacific Islands-would use head-binding to create elongated heads is mystifying. Where did they even get this idea? Did some people naturally look this way-with long narrow heads? Were they some sort of elite race that roamed the entire planet? Why do anthropologists rarely talk about cranial deformation and know so little about it? As incredible as it seems, Childress and Foerster discover that cranial deformation was practiced on nearly every continent by special groups who believed they were imitating their highly advanced ancestors. This is a mind-blowing trip into the strange past of humans on planet earth.

and seriously, what is the meaning of this?

snake on head? erect?

hey this guy looks like barak obama, WTF?!

trippy shit.

http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.de/

who knows, maybe edgar is a government troll and we shouldn't believe his put downs! omg omg! aliens are coming! ;)

or are they already here.

we are the aliens ! :D

but then, who are the humans? and what if we're both...

fffffffffffffffffff

:nails:

:lol:

not very likely, well even if it's true, and some members here are on the other side...

you're still my friend, in a strange way.

http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman ... le_228.php

Pharaoh Akhenaten
In ancient Egypt a dynastic race with elongated heads, often called cone heads is well known. Many of the Pharaohs and priests buried in tombs have these strange skulls that are much larger than normal Humans. D.E. Derry wrote in The Journal of Egyptian Archeology (1956) a survey of skeletal remains of ancients in Egypt. Derry said, skulls " (of) Predynastic people ... under no circumstances could we consider them to be the same race" as the clearly larger headed bodies also found buried in Egypt.

Derry continues, "It is also very suggestive of the presence of a dominant race, perhaps relatively few in numbers but greatly exceeding the original inhabitants in intelligence; a race which brought into Egypt the knowledge of building in stone, of sculpture, painting, reliefs, and above all writing; hence the enormous jump from the primitive predynastic Egyptian to the advanced civilization of the Old Empire."

you guys and girls remember that film STARGATE?

what if what if

lol
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 1:38 pm » by SamueltheLion

http://fourthdimensionalrecovery.wordpr ... has-alw-2/

The global elites are chipping away at the Ten Commandments and transforming them just as they had done with themselves. It is a hybrid process that spans everything from genetics, language, social behavior, the law and religion

what if they promised their obedient manservants trinkets, and we have traitors on board spaceship earth, what if what if ?

do not stay pacified sheeple, awaken! :D

:hugging:

Skulls that have been recovered and classified as ‘deformed’ may not be deformed at all.

If the skulls are of alien origin, they may explain the reason why dressing the head of leaders that presided over the general populous who were like us and of our specific homo sapien species was important to keep hidden their elongated back side ends of their skulls.

The installation of ‘Thou shall not make graven image of gods’ was to prevent them from going on record. All the Sumerian tablets (with the exception of one) that seem to have survived history reveal no such clear and concise etching into stone an image of god which with exacting measure says, “this is it folks”. If there were such a find in modern literature after the campaign that destroyed any evidence of alien beings as the masters, those have long since been secretly archived, destroyed, or otherwise.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 4:00 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Samuelthemule wrote:
who knows, maybe edgar is a government troll and we shouldn't believe his put downs! omg omg! aliens are coming! ;)

or are they already here.

we are the aliens ! :D

but then, who are the humans? and what if we're both...

fffffffffffffffffff

:nails:

not very likely, well even if it's true, and some members here are on the other side...

you're still my friend, in a strange way.

Sam, for fuck sake... :mrgreen:

Which government precisely would be my employer?

I don't even legally have a nationality and/or own a passport. All i have is laissez-passer, which makes me either a Gypsy or a Citizen of the World.

So i guess you are a raving lunatic after all... :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 5:49 pm » by SamueltheLion

THE SECRET GOVERNMENT DUMMY!

:D

you're a manchu... a mancthchuhc cthu'lu... damn it!

A manchurian candidate!

Upload to Disclose.tv

just playing with you edgar

or am i ? :)

Initiate

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 pm » by Edgar 2.0

Samuelthemule wrote:THE SECRET GOVERNMENT DUMMY!

A manchurian candidate!

Upload to Disclose.tv

The only candidate i am is one for a cemetery.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 07, 2012 8:27 pm » by Noentry

Edgar 2.0 wrote:
Samuelthemule wrote:THE SECRET GOVERNMENT DUMMY!

A manchurian candidate!

Upload to Disclose.tv

The only candidate i am is one for a cemetery.

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 7:01 am » by Iwanci

The real question Sam is NOT to question the fact that people used to deliberately deform their children's skulls... the real question is WHY?

Where they trying to replicate something else? something they witnessed?

Conspiracy does not involve turning everything that is true into a lie, nor does it involve believing that there are cover ups everywhere, to think this would certainly create an environment whereby nothing could be trusted as real... so perhaps YOU are the disinfo agent??? :alien51:

LOL

We must start from the most common deneminator and work upwards.

So, rather than believe that that which we cannot explain is alien in origin (may or may not be), let's start with a belief that where the balance of probabilities indicates human involvement then let's start with this and work it to its natural conclusion, then, if no conclusion can be drawn we start looking at alternatives. To start with the alternative opens more questions than it answers.

With regards to the skulls, I have no doubt that these had human involvement, but why?

Perhaps they were trying to replicate some alien that they witnessed? Perhaps it ws simply a case that they saw some obscure stone carving and mistook the hat as being part of the head and tried to replicate that?

Or, maybe they associated larger heads with greater power or intelligence? Or perhaps it was just another fashion statement? These days we have tatoos, piercings, ear lobe stretching, breast enlargement, etc etc.. so why would it be beyond the bounds of possibility to think they simply tried to mimic something?

Just a thought..

and you didnt answer my most important question... How are you mate? lol

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 10:42 am » by SamueltheLion

highly motivated, enjoying life, developing spiritually, expounding artistically, struggling financially (as always), working over at astral quest dot com and, i was just having some fun with my replies, it's interesting where your creativity takes you if you let it.

looking at the egyptian reliefs i do beLIEve that... the annunaki were copied by the common people who wanted to be like them because of their "god-LIKE" powers.

brings me back to the question: at which point would a person BE "god" to people? if i suddenly showed my 4d powers or teleported to you, would you bow down? of course not, now that i'm explaining it like this. most likely you would be curious and just ask me how i did it, unless i used force and tried to make you submit to my will, like a sith emperor or something.

why then do people bow to the annunaki? it's all a show.
the hidden hand / real power structure is so far beyond the level of the commoner to under, or, inner-stand, we must awaken the sleeper within and realize who we are to wake up the masses, before they are all turned to the dark side and baptised into sheeple heaven aka the new world order.

the fact that there are aliens or "separation" which is what the word ALIEN implies, is a LIE n, a lie to the n'th degree; all is self, this is the highest maxim.

Thanks 4 asking hope you're well too, tell me more about yourself! What do you look like iwanci, i'm curious, i want to see ;D

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 10:46 am » by Tjahzi

lol, this thread has gone berserk

PreviousNext