ARE CROP CIRCLES GIVING US CLUES TO NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 08, 2012 12:44 pm » by Iwanci

I wonder the same mate, what does it take to be considered a god? I guess it is all subjective and all depends on your mindset. To someone who has not knwon technology I might seem like a god if I flew down on a jetpack and lit fires with a lighter, to someone in our society I would simply be a man.

Why does everyone compare the pope to the dark one? LOL I do see the resemblance, but find it a little unfair... and I am not a religious follower as you know.

Imagination is an amazing and all powerful tool my friend, it is the cause of much discovery and much disdain as well.

Great to hear you are well mate...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 12:18 am » by Cornbread714

Interesting how the thin peace and love veneer gets stripped away so easily when the New Age babblers get trapped in a corner.

Now, apparently anyone who disagrees is a government troll, a Manchurian candidate or is from the dark side.

And if the thread doesn't conform to the OP's liking - they disappear to go and create another one.

Nice going, fellas, you're really making a believer out of me...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:43 am » by Cia212

Cornbread714 wrote:Interesting how the thin peace and love veneer gets stripped away so easily when the New Age babblers get trapped in a corner.

Now, apparently anyone who disagrees is a government troll, a Manchurian candidate or is from the dark side.

And if the thread doesn't conform to the OP's liking - they disappear to go and create another one.

Nice going, fellas, you're really making a believer out of me...

F you Corn! It's your negativity that's keeping us all from vibrating to a higher frequency - one that will lead to higher consciousness, man! We'll get superpowers and stuff, if only everyone would buy my book, believe it without question and worship me as their New Age Master.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:52 am » by Cognoscenti

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 2:08 am » by Cia212

Cognoscenti wrote:For you Cia212: Is it possible for you to open your small mind?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012s.html

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012t.html

I've read all of your stupid links and all they prove is that crop circle makers insert vague mathematic(ish) figures into their circles because it fools people like you into believing it's aliens or extra-dimensional beings or some such nonsense.

Believing it doesn't make your mind bigger, it makes it simpler.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 2:16 am » by Lowsix

Cognoscenti wrote:For you Cia212: Is it possible for you to open your small mind?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012s.html

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012t.html

I looked at your links and i think i get what youre saying.

The aliens are alerting us to principles we have known about for over a hundred years,
magnets, energy currents and basic electronics?

Man that is brilliant..never thought of it like that..

This part made me laugh tho

"Arriving at midnight, he switched on the lights and headed for an outside toilet. At the end of the path, he saw something glowing in the dark, which looked ostensibly like a raccoon. Could it have been a hologram? The “raccoon” said: “Good evening, doctor!”

Talking Racoons...they are so on the right path with this train of thought.

lol WAT?

these images hardly even bear a vague passing resemblance
to anything they are claiming...

.lol oh fuckit..

Yes they are teaching us about magnets and electricity...

You win.

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 2:39 am » by Slith

Cropcircles exist. who gives a shit who made em. Get over it. lolz

Sorry, putz moment :peep:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 2:45 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 7:26 am » by Iwanci

No matter what one believes, the simple fact is that some of these circles are so nice to look at they come close to being works of art, infact I would pay to see one and pay more to see one being made properly, they look awsome.

aliens etc tellig us what we think they are trying to tell us in ways we think they are trying to communicate with us so that we don't get offended or so that we don't go into complete social upheaval or economic melt down because we cannot handle the truth and as such they are telling us through means we recognise but cannot male any sense out of other than say 'wow what a pretty picture' and then get caught up in debates that go nowhere and cause more angst than they provide answers... oh yeah.. no I dont think so.. sorry... with all their apparent complexity, these are man made, man is the greatest con artist we know, 2+2 = CON (never trust the greeks) :alien51:

Let's all agree they are nice to look at and move on...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 pm » by Cognoscenti

The unwillingness to take a risk in one’s thinking is why great mysteries so rarely (or never) get solved. The problem is that, unless one is psychologically willing to take the risk of being wrong – to risk believing in something new for a while – one will never put one’s self in a position to see the next step. The very nature of coming to understand something new is by progression. You are not going to see the next step, if you haven’t allowed yourself a correct mental perspective. You will hold yourself back indefinitely. It is only by risking enough in your thinking, that you will come to have a fair chance of understanding any novel phenomenon or hypothesis. That takes inspiration, and also a little faith that the results will go somewhere, even if you can’t see the final answer right away

PreviousNext