ARE CROP CIRCLES GIVING US CLUES TO NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 12:46 pm » by Lowsix

Cognoscenti wrote:Dolpinspeak

LowSix wrote:reality

these Cropcircles dont look ANYTHING like the ideas you are claiming they represent.
not at all..not even close..

That one on the bottom right...are you fkn serious??

And then we have the speaking Raccoon thing.
(in a link you yourself provided btw)

C'mon now..

At what point do YOu admit you have perched out so far on the limb
that its threatening to break under the weight of ridiculousness?

And stretching the bounds of reaching for unsupportable hypotheses
and ridicluos conclusions isnt helping you make your case.

(among people that are actually doing the critical thinking around here, that is)

Im seriously starting to doubt you have ANYTHING to do with the medical or science field..

so why are you doing it?

is it some sort of game to you, like Kinninigan and his reptile bullshit,
like frutty and his moon bullshit, like pindz and his ridicilous nonsense?

Trying to strip our barely remaining credibility as a site?

What is it? I need to know because now its just getting stupid.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 1:09 pm » by Iwanci

OK Cog, I will take a stance and again state... I DO NOT BELIEVE CROP CIRCLES ARE MADE BY ALIENS. I DO BELIEVE THEY ARE MAN MADE.

OK, now I can progress forward to the next logical step of my learning and see them for what they are... artistic works... and to that I say... very nice...

If you believe there were aliens involved, then thats your perogative, but unless you furnish something that even resembles proof you cannot go around calling people shortsighted or blinkered for not believing in what you do. The provision of unanswered questions does not constitute proof, it just shows a lack of understanding, so to say thay we do not know exactly how the circles are being made is not proof that there are aliens involved etc.

So, if you want to change peoples minds, if that is the nature of what you wish to achieve, then show the proof, if you dont care what people believe, then thats ok too, just dont expect people to blindly follow your thinking.

Other than that, all good.

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 pm » by Emeraldtruth

Iwanci wrote:... I DO NOT BELIEVE CROP CIRCLES ARE MADE BY ALIENS.... So, if you want to change peoples minds, if that is the nature of what you wish to achieve, then show the proof, if you dont care what people believe, then thats ok too, just dont expect people to blindly follow your thinking.

Other than that, all good.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 8:58 pm » by Cognoscenti

@ lowsix: Dr. Kary Mullis, PhD biochemist won the Nobel prize in chemistry in 1993 for the invention of the Polymerase Chain Reaction, a relatively simple way to reproduce an unlimited copies of DNA, and hailed as one of the monumental scientific techniques of the 20th century. He relates the story of the glowing raccoon as a very strange event that happened to him as he was walking to his wilderness cabin. When he awakened from the strange encounter he had the vision that led to the development of the PCR. He describes the strange experience in his autobiography "Dancing Naked in the Mine Field", 1993. You can read an account of the story here: http://www.cufos.org/IUR_spring99_addendum.html. Later he has considered the whole event to have been a UFO abduction and the raccoon to be a screen memory for an ET being. This is his explanation, not mine!

@iwanci: The sort of evidence that you demand for a nonhuman origin of crop circles does not exist. The abundant evidence points to something very anomalous involved which I do not need to repeat here , except to reiterate the finding of the undeniable physical evidence of elongated and bent plant stem nodes from within genuine formations. To turn the argument around: If humans are making these why do we not have even a single 5 minute video showing us in real time how they can bend nodes and lay crops down in alternating layers in different directions without breaking the stems of the plants? The reason is because such videos DO NOT exist and the reason they do not exist is because they CANNOT DO IT !!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 7:28 am » by Iwanci

Cog, point taken mate, but your logic here is flawed... for example, many people believe that 9/11 twin tower collapses were orchestrated, many others believe that they were legit (terrorists) etc.. now, we have video proof of airplanes flying into the towers, we have NO video proof of any subotaging of the main beams and struts to cause the implosion... yet, even with video of planes flying into the towers and no video of the 'conspiracy', many believe the conspiracy.

There may indeed be video of humans making the crop circles, but it may not be circulating in the open, indeed there may also be NO video of humans making the circles. The absence of proof does not equal proof of the absence and so we must keep to the 'balance of probabilities'. ie.. all we can do is look at the evidence and come to our own conclusions, for you, not understanding how a human could make these anomolies means that there was some paranormal involvement, for me it simply means I do not know how a human could do it, or, how clever.. I also do not understand how most magicians work their magic, nor have I ever seen the secrets of these tricks on video, does it mean that the magicians must be aliens? No, it simply means I do not understand how they do it.. and this is reflective of so many wonderful things that humans do that we do not comprehend entirely. Most people do not understand how a combustion engine works, and yet they drive cars without even wondering or giving it a second thought.

My main point is not to discredit or play down the conspiracy, it is however to ensure that I (personally) do not replace one unkown with another unkown. So I weigh up the evidence as I see it and come to a conclusion (surely you do likewise), my conclusion leads me to think human involvement, until I see something tangible (does not have to be a video) that alters my views, its humans.

Someone challenging my views is perfectly fine, and I would love to be proved wrong, however, they are my views and the challenger needs to make the case against the mainstream and if right, the challenger can take all the kudos and vindication..

So show me something that answers a question and not simply raises more questions, we all have the ability to ask questions, but it is the answers that turns the conspiracy into a fact, not the question.

Cheers

Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 7:35 am » by Iwanci

Emerald, you know of this video to be authentic yeah? We humans aren't able to make great movies?

hmmmm...
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:17 pm » by Cognoscenti

@iwanci. Multiple videos exist of balls of light flying over crop circle fields, from many different sources. Even if we disregard the controversial Oliver's Castle video, many others show white ballls of light fliying over crop circle bearing fields. Obviously, this is not evidence that you can hold in your hands and do reproducible scientific experiments with , yet it is there. See:http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/Bert/contact2001.html for one of the best collecections of such. Again, I understand this may not be the evidence that you personally need to be convinced.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 1:22 pm » by Cognoscenti

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Sep 21, 2012 6:56 pm » by SamueltheLion

Cognoscenti wrote:The unwillingness to take a risk in one’s thinking is why great mysteries so rarely (or never) get solved. The problem is that, unless one is psychologically willing to take the risk of being wrong – to risk believing in something new for a while – one will never put one’s self in a position to see the next step. The very nature of coming to understand something new is by progression. You are not going to see the next step, if you haven’t allowed yourself a correct mental perspective. You will hold yourself back indefinitely. It is only by risking enough in your thinking, that you will come to have a fair chance of understanding any novel phenomenon or hypothesis. That takes inspiration, and also a little faith that the results will go somewhere, even if you can’t see the final answer right away

courage means taking the first step, even when you can't see the end of the staircase; martin luther king

the way does not exist, the way is created when one walks - random samurai dude i just invented

all of you random

its aliens

no

its humans

people: Aliens (extra-terrestrials; people not from earth) can also be humans, just... more advanced humans.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 22, 2012 4:46 am » by Germanpils

my theory is that this earth has spit out many high tech civilisations on moon, or whereever they are hiding right now, but the answer is in fucking near future, i promise this year we will have an inofficial disclosure by our makers on their own, i fucking promise.

people like edgar will be fucking surprised, i wont tell too much tho. seriously.

still I promise.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

PreviousNext