ARE CROP CIRCLES GIVING US CLUES TO NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Initiate

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 12:26 am » by Cognoscenti

Can we learn how to produce clean energy by studying English crop pictures?

Part I. Helpful suggestions from extra-terrestrials (and apparently from the “spirit of Ed Leedskalnin”, builder of Coral Castle) seem to be appearing in Wiltshire fields

As we approach the end of 2012, very few people on Earth know anything factual and true about English (or European) crop pictures. Most people still believe an old canard, told by multinational media corporations, that two retired Englishmen (Doug and Dave) made every single crop picture in Britain during the 1980’s or 1990’s, using rope and boards on their way home from the pub. Other people have fallen for intentional disinformation over the Internet, or from certain news sources, that “human “circlemakers” supposedly made thousands of other crop pictures during the 1990’s or 2000’s, after Doug and Dave passed away.

A brief review of the hard factual evidence for paranormal crop circles (from 1990 to 2011) was presented elsewhere some time ago (see time2012a), along with a discussion of their intellectual content (see time2012b). There exists a solid core of perhaps 100 researchers from Britain, Europe or north America who know the truth about this phenomenon, but they are seldom allowed to share their knowledge openly in mainstream newspapers or on TV.

During the current season of 2012, we have been overwhelmed with a series of high-quality crop pictures, the most recent at Hackpen Hill on August 26 (see hackpenhill2012c). For any intelligent person, the question is not: “Are some crop pictures made by people?” but rather “What are the paranormal crop artists trying to tell us?” See the full article here:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anas ... 2012r.html

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 12:43 am » by Mushroom

Cognoscenti wrote:Can we learn how to produce clean energy by studying English crop pictures?

I don't know.. please enlighten me.

If they are really blueprints for free (or clean) energy devices, then why has nobody used these plans to create such a device?

What type of energy can you get from a 3D cube? .. Just curious.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 1:39 am » by Cognoscenti

@ Mushroom: Probably because most people, like you do not have the intellect to put it all together, and the fact is some very gifted scientists take the crop circle phenomenon seriously and recognize the paranormality of the phenomenon. Now you would do well to go back to watching reality TV, and let greater minds actually work on trying to figure it out.

Initiate

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 1:43 am » by Cognoscenti

@Mushroom: Additionally if you actually took the time to read the article and understand it you would know that Italian inventor Umberto Budo has developed some magnetic motors based on crop circle designs which he considers to be schematic blueprints.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 1:52 am » by Mushroom

Cognoscenti wrote:@Mushroom: Additionally if you actually took the time to read the article and understand it you would know that Italian inventor Umberto Budo has developed some magnetic motors based on crop circle designs which he considers to be schematic blueprints.

I did read the article ( and translated the comments etc.. ) . His magnetic motor looked pretty, but did not work.
I am sorry that I do not understand a technology that doesn't work.. I guess I'll leave it to experts :D (back to watching reality TV.. I suppose)
Edit:
Since the beginning of my research, I noticed they were technical drawings which show us new ways to produce free energy. I have been trying to reproduce those patterns for a long time, using permanent magnets with no result. Then I realized a new way to develop those mechanisms, and I will show you how they work with the help of a simulator

Hahahahaha... It's good talking with you cog.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 am » by Mushroom

Here's a translation from your hero's website..
Sorry if I added the entry donations, but it has been years since I neglect my requirements necessary to devote to

this project without receiving any compensation. Any support would give me the opportunity to accelerate the process.

Even if testing positive, I will continue with the next step. Or the first generator for domestic use,

obviously powered by permanent magnets and which allows the elimination of all'acciamento electricity network.

Fantasy or not, we are not far!

I know google translate is shit.. but I hope you get the picture.

My intellect tells me this is just another scam, like the many before it and the many to come.

Writer

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 2:25 am » by Webhead

well i believe the answer is no as its all man made crap in 1 way or another.

we wont get to the future well not very far distant future.

mans time is up im afraid so it wouldn't matter if all the good inventions came out, its it this is the end.

when the magnetic field flips soon we all go up to the clouds as the earth will stop and start to rotate in opposite direction this is what wiped out the dinos, you can see evidence in the larva flows from when the last flip happened so its time to stop worrying and enjoy your last days.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 2:28 am » by Cia212

Webhead wrote:when the magnetic field flips soon we all go up to the clouds as the earth will stop and start to rotate in opposite direction this is what wiped out the dinos,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Writer

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 2:31 am » by Webhead

why are you laughing, new evidence is proving my theory correct ,so be wise and please dont think its impossible there is evidence.

why do you think the clock had to be changed by 1 second, the earth has already begun slowing down, and this is 100 percent fact.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 02, 2012 2:45 am » by Cia212

Webhead wrote:why are you laughing, new evidence is proving my theory correct ,so be wise and please dont think its impossible there is evidence.

Sure.

Next