Are demons real?

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 3:03 pm » by Onroot

Didnt see the vid kinda wished I had but ive seen enough titties not to care about hers. Anyways yeah demons exist. some indigenious peoples call them ancenstors that have passed on or whateverthe satanists prefer to call them demons same as aliens. Wheather they are dead relatives stuck in our dimension somewhat like a hell scenario, most of these people do post humous ritual to ensure the dead are stuck in this dimension as so when they die the same ritual will guarantee they get stuck in this dimension aswell like a cycle of viciousness.ever heard of these elitists invoking,summoning, conjuring whatever you want to call it?? Any person can get trapt in this hell depending on life practices and death rituals post death and prior to. Now the more aweful shit these people do when they are alive makes it easier to invoke their spirit.only the worse of the worst can be communicated with not evwryone needs a medium or psychic either or ahaman, prolonged acts of evil will work. Somepunk kid sacrificing cats aint summoning shit maybe when he matures and sacrifices many babies and takes it in the ass by every member of his order maybe then he will achieve the ability to summon spirits. Thats how crowley worked his way to master black magician he loved prescott bushs boner in him constantly. Let me end for now but anyone whose gonna call me out on this better use an open mind plz I dont even like talking about this stuff and this was rather vague.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 3:08 pm » by Onroot

Didnt see the vid kinda wished I had but ive seen enough titties not to care about hers. Anyways yeah demons exist. some indigenious peoples call them ancenstors that have passed on or whateverthe satanists prefer to call them demons same as aliens. Wheather they are dead relatives stuck in our dimension somewhat like a hell scenario, most of these people do post humous ritual to ensure the dead are stuck in this dimension as so when they die the same ritual will guarantee they get stuck in this dimension aswell like a cycle of viciousness.ever heard of these elitists invoking,summoning, conjuring whatever you want to call it?? Any person can get trapt in this hell depending on life practices and death rituals post death and prior to. Now the more aweful shit these people do when they are alive makes it easier to invoke their spirit.only the worse of the worst can be communicated with not evwryone needs a medium or psychic either or ahaman, prolonged acts of evil will work. Somepunk kid sacrificing cats aint summoning shit maybe when he matures and sacrifices many babies and takes it in the ass by every member of his order maybe then he will achieve the ability to summon spirits. Thats how crowley worked his way to master black magician he loved prescott bushs boner in him constantly. Let me end for now but anyone whose gonna call me out on this better use an open mind plz I dont even like talking about this stuff and this was rather vague.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 3:12 pm » by Onroot

Y da fuck does my shit keep double posting dont want to offend anyone and I really could care less about post counts in fact I wish it would stay at zero!!!!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 3:13 pm » by Noentry

onroot wrote:Didnt see the vid kinda wished I had but ive seen enough titties not to care about hers. Anyways yeah demons exist. some indigenious peoples call them ancenstors that have passed on or whateverthe satanists prefer to call them demons same as aliens. Wheather they are dead relatives stuck in our dimension somewhat like a hell scenario, most of these people do post humous ritual to ensure the dead are stuck in this dimension as so when they die the same ritual will guarantee they get stuck in this dimension aswell like a cycle of viciousness.ever heard of these elitists invoking,summoning, conjuring whatever you want to call it?? Any person can get trapt in this hell depending on life practices and death rituals post death and prior to. Now the more aweful shit these people do when they are alive makes it easier to invoke their spirit.only the worse of the worst can be communicated with not evwryone needs a medium or psychic either or ahaman, prolonged acts of evil will work. Somepunk kid sacrificing cats aint summoning shit maybe when he matures and sacrifices many babies and takes it in the ass by every member of his order maybe then he will achieve the ability to summon spirits. Thats how crowley worked his way to master black magician he loved prescott bushs boner in him constantly. Let me end for now but anyone whose gonna call me out on this better use an open mind plz I dont even like talking about this stuff and this was rather vague.

Onroot have you ever come in to contact with any demons?

edit..
onroot wrote:Y da fuck does my shit keep double posting dont want to offend anyone and I really could care less about post counts in fact I wish it would stay at zero!!!!

dont worry about it it happens every now and again
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Writer

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm » by Odd357

rmcampwest wrote:
odd357 wrote:maybe shes nuts.

She sounds perfectly sane to me.

people who talk about demonic possession sound perfectly sane to you?

edit. lol sorry, her friend is talking about demonic possession.^^ not she. got that wrong. lol so yes. she sounds sane.^^ my fault. its hard to focus on what she says. XD

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 3:46 pm » by Onroot

@no entry yeah I have. They way ok see it is random people can have them enter you when your guard is down. Stay up for ten days doing meth and I bet youll see demons, stay awake for three days drinking two gallons of vodka and on ounce of coca youll start to see shit.im not a summoner of spirits but have seen them take over people even myself the best way describe it is a blank look in the face and empty mean cold scary intimidating. Man theres lotts I could tell you but dont feel comfortable on this public site. where im from crazy shit happens lotta witcraftery ancient practices. not sure when im crossing the line but let me tell you after halloween we have all souls and we believe we are feeding the dead!

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 4:05 pm » by Noentry

onroot wrote:@no entry yeah I have. They way ok see it is random people can have them enter you when your guard is down. Stay up for ten days doing meth and I bet youll see demons, stay awake for three days drinking two gallons of vodka and on ounce of coca youll start to see shit.im not a summoner of spirits but have seen them take over people even myself the best way describe it is a blank look in the face and empty mean cold scary intimidating. Man theres lotts I could tell you but dont feel comfortable on this public site. where im from crazy shit happens lotta witcraftery ancient practices. not sure when im crossing the line but let me tell you after halloween we have all souls and we believe we are feeding the dead!

Me personaly I have never had interaction with any type of demon.

I have to take what you say on faith.
But it is not beyond my comprehension to believe in multidimensional life, or Extra terrestrial life.
A lot of what you say could be attributed to depredation of the brain.
A drug induced state of madness can be described as demonic in nature, as the demon is the drug it self.
My sisters mother in law has said, as a little girl she seen demons physical representations
She swears it is the truth. And she is very sane.
But like I said I have never met one before
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm » by Onroot

@noentry sleep deprivation does have to do with it it makes you weak more suseptable, lesslikely to stop it from entering like working with heavy equipment after staying up for days not something done your way to sloppy cant think straight easily making mistakes easy target. Havnt you heard a spirituals fasting for a month on only water as a vision quest?? And whatabout psychadelics man many facets to this whole demon thing man I wish I could delve a little deeper but I gotta be careful dont want to offend anyone kinda scary shit man once its out it cant be put back.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 4:43 pm » by Noentry

onroot wrote:@noentry sleep deprivation does have to do with it it makes you weak more suseptable, lesslikely to stop it from entering like working with heavy equipment after staying up for days not something done your way to sloppy cant think straight easily making mistakes easy target. Havnt you heard a spirituals fasting for a month on only water as a vision quest?? And whatabout psychadelics man many facets to this whole demon thing man I wish I could delve a little deeper but I gotta be careful dont want to offend anyone kinda scary shit man once its out it cant be put back.

Dont worry about other people, speak your truth, it belongs to you and nobody else.
I dont mean just sleep depredation I mean other forms. Any type that influence a state of being.
Any body can and is allowed to take offense, if they do they can stick it where the sun dont shine. :flop:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 4:47 pm » by Kinninigan

All I can say if I ever saw a demon I would feel pretty safe hiding in between her fun jugs!

Red heads and the paranormal...GOTTA LOVE IT
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

PreviousNext