Are demons real?

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 pm » by Onroot

@kinninnigan yeah I like those southern hemisphere vertical red mustaches myself the more bush the better especially all kinds hanging outside the panties!!! Now thats my kind of demon

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 pm » by Cosmine

onroot wrote:Didnt see the vid kinda wished I had but ive seen enough titties not to care about hers. Anyways yeah demons exist. some indigenious peoples call them ancenstors that have passed on or whateverthe satanists prefer to call them demons same as aliens. Wheather they are dead relatives stuck in our dimension somewhat like a hell scenario, most of these people do post humous ritual to ensure the dead are stuck in this dimension as so when they die the same ritual will guarantee they get stuck in this dimension aswell like a cycle of viciousness.ever heard of these elitists invoking,summoning, conjuring whatever you want to call it?? Any person can get trapt in this hell depending on life practices and death rituals post death and prior to. Now the more aweful shit these people do when they are alive makes it easier to invoke their spirit.only the worse of the worst can be communicated with not evwryone needs a medium or psychic either or ahaman, prolonged acts of evil will work. Somepunk kid sacrificing cats aint summoning shit maybe when he matures and sacrifices many babies and takes it in the ass by every member of his order maybe then he will achieve the ability to summon spirits. Thats how crowley worked his way to master black magician he loved prescott bushs boner in him constantly. Let me end for now but anyone whose gonna call me out on this better use an open mind plz I dont even like talking about this stuff and this was rather vague.

Interesting point of view Root,last week a demon told me that they exist because westerners generally don't burn the dead bodies and that's why they remains here and it also explain why there no ghosth way much older than 200 years old,after that the remaining bones generally return to dust.

But demons usually lie most of the time,for what it worth.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 6:24 pm » by Onroot

@cosmine your right they are liars if they ever get into contact with one who claims to know you ask questions only you and that person would know, they wont answer it cause they dont know only vague questions get answered.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 18, 2011 6:32 pm » by Onroot

@cosmine your right they are liars if they ever get into contact with one who claims to know you ask questions only you and that person would know, they wont answer it cause they dont know only vague questions get answered.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 3:02 am » by Malkere

I haven't watched the video yet, but I wanted to comment @cosmine. demons and humans are completely seperate types of entities, and the death of the Human body has nothing to do with the creations of demons. human souls cannot become demonic, etc.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 am » by SamueltheLion

socrates said: you can always work out some of what you should do by doing the opposite of what your daimon tells you to do.

the truth is, demons are everywhere, and you blind yourself from seeing them because you and your mind are fragile.

carlos castaneda's teacher pointed the demons out to him, and what it means to become a magi: building up a resistance to the bullshit.

peace.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 4:56 am » by Cosmine

malkere wrote:I haven't watched the video yet, but I wanted to comment @cosmine. demons and humans are completely seperate types of entities, and the death of the Human body has nothing to do with the creations of demons. human souls cannot become demonic, etc.

Malkere,i do respect your opinions,but i think you misread me those are not my words but that female demon talking.
For some humans not being demonic souls consider this,when a multinational food consortium buy land for cheap in a third world country,use the folks over there as nearly slave labor,then export that food to western countries to get the best price,leaving the population starving,for you it maybe savage capitalism,but i call it demonic behavior.

Buddy,is the japanese word for demon can be translated by hollowed soul,cause thats what they are,beings whit no common sense.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:02 am » by Rmcampwest

odd357 wrote:
rmcampwest wrote:
odd357 wrote:maybe shes nuts.

She sounds perfectly sane to me.

people who talk about demonic possession sound perfectly sane to you?

edit. lol sorry, her friend is talking about demonic possession.^^ not she. got that wrong. lol so yes. she sounds sane.^^ my fault. its hard to focus on what she says. XD

No worries!

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:08 am » by SamueltheLion

rmcampwest wrote:
odd357 wrote:
rmcampwest wrote:people who talk about demonic possession sound perfectly sane to you?

edit. lol sorry, her friend is talking about demonic possession.^^ not she. got that wrong. lol so yes. she sounds sane.^^ my fault. its hard to focus on what she says. XD

No worries!

demons plant ideas, you can be possessed by an idea.

a daimon is a being which operates at a higher or lower frequency range than you can visibly detect with your eyes. you can sense it though.

many cultures have noticed their existence.

simple.

fake paradox and mystery solved.

when you remember that everything in the universe is alive, even plastic,
then the definition of demonic vs. chemical makes no sense anymore: diseases are caused by parasites and certain BEINGS residing in your BODY which is a TEMPLE. demons & chemicals, angels & chemicals... it's all the same bro, just different words for the same thing.

science has disenchanted reality for a great many fools who have been hoodwinked by a mind control monarch slave state hierarchy.

don't believe me, find out for yourself, go meditate and withdraw from the room within which your eyes reside: pull them back into your third, and lift up your mind and soul to god.

listen to some nice music and then go to sleep with a coherent thought while you do so.

you'll see them soon enough, they're everywhere, and have infested people.

nothing to fear though, you have power over them, for you are a being of light, playing a game of -remember-who-you-are.

archons, demons, parasites, zap them!

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.ethericwarriors.com

terms to google: parasites, toxicity, hulda clark,
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:16 am » by Cosmine

Sam you blow my mind,i've freed myself from demonic control using an overdose of mms (miracle mineral solution)
:flop:

PreviousNext