Are demons real?

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 am » by Cia212

Nice rack. Horrible makeup. She was babbling about something?

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:30 am » by SamueltheLion

cosmine wrote:Sam you blow my mind,i've freed myself from demonic control using an overdose of mms (miracle mineral solution)
:flop:

:cheers:

where did you learn about mms? :)
I totally forgot about mms, thanks for the reminder.

and yeah, it's amazing. AMAZING INFO.
I'm just a messenger, blessed to have come across it.
My mind was blown, in a good way, so... pass the love on, pass it all on.

christ: freely it was given unto you, now freely give

francis: for it is in giving that we receive

how about blessing water & food? do you do that?

you can notice amazing things with that too, although it's just too ethereal for most people to really even consider being true.

the terrible truth about christ and his teachings: they're all true.

terrible... more like terribly wonderful, hahaha.
sublime.

someone said, true beauty is scary, i used to be inclined to agree, but right now, you know, i just... realize, it makes you realize: beauty matters, Schönheit ist die Pracht der Wahrheit. beauty reminds you of your own inner treasures. there you are, wandering along the busy rode of life and BAM, blam... a stunningly, courageously beautiful woman wonders across your way. There you are, slogging through the drudgery, and then, truth comes your way, and your life is never the same again.

like nietzshe said: wisdom is a woman, and she only shares her bed with a warrior, hahaha.

for truth!

i don't know how to put it but, the one thing that really made things work out for me:
Assume you know nothing, assume nature and other people are just 100% correct, and everything is as it should be, and go from THAT stand point.

compile all the sources, observe the patterns and spheres, come back to centre point, and then... you're off, hahahaha, ha.

----

requote, cia assets bumping the pages along to circumvent genuine discussion.

learn to discearn and earn!

rmcampwest wrote:
odd357 wrote:
rmcampwest wrote:people who talk about demonic possession sound perfectly sane to you?

edit. lol sorry, her friend is talking about demonic possession.^^ not she. got that wrong. lol so yes. she sounds sane.^^ my fault. its hard to focus on what she says. XD

No worries!

demons plant ideas, you can be possessed by an idea.

a daimon is a being which operates at a higher or lower frequency range than you can visibly detect with your eyes. you can sense it though.

many cultures have noticed their existence.

simple.

fake paradox and mystery solved.

when you remember that everything in the universe is alive, even plastic,
then the definition of demonic vs. chemical makes no sense anymore: diseases are caused by parasites and certain BEINGS residing in your BODY which is a TEMPLE. demons & chemicals, angels & chemicals... it's all the same bro, just different words for the same thing.

science has disenchanted reality for a great many fools who have been hoodwinked by a mind control monarch slave state hierarchy.

don't believe me, find out for yourself, go meditate and withdraw from the room within which your eyes reside: pull them back into your third, and lift up your mind and soul to god.

listen to some nice music and then go to sleep with a coherent thought while you do so.

you'll see them soon enough, they're everywhere, and have infested people.

nothing to fear though, you have power over them, for you are a being of light, playing a game of -remember-who-you-are.

archons, demons, parasites, zap them!

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.ethericwarriors.com

terms to google: parasites, toxicity, hulda clark, bob beck, bio electrification, bio regeneration, everything-is-alive-step-out-of-shock!
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:39 am » by Cosmine

@sam
I stumble upon it watching those two weirdos of project camelot,they did a serious vid for once,lol. :twisted:

Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:47 am » by kentrb

just some thoughts.
maybe man is the demon that your higher self seeks to rise above.
maybe god is somewhere between you and i.
maybe your higher self loves you to much to tell you your a demon.
maybe your to proud to see that this is how angels fall from heaven.
maybe without demons,we'de have no one to blame.
what if your body was nothing more than a vessel for a demon and your higher self waits for you to notice.
what if and where does that leave children.
what if children are the only true innocents and we are all demons teaching them vanity.
what a mindfuck that would be,lol

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Dec 19, 2011 5:57 am » by SamueltheLion

fossileyesed wrote:just some thoughts.
maybe without demons,we'de have no one to blame.
what if your body was nothing more than a vessel for a demon and your higher self waits for you to notice.
what if children are the only true innocents and we are all demons teaching them vanity.
what a mindfuck that would be,lol

nothing but truth brother

:look:

but of course, propaganda lies, even when it tells truth.

children have no agenda, and thus, they speak truth.

children are aliens, and we treat them as such

cosmine wrote:@sam
I stumble upon it watching those two weirdos of project camelot,they did a serious vid for once,lol. :twisted:

you might like this show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/seven

and this site

http://www.resistance2010.com but beware, there is some confusing stuff there and misinformation/disinformation everywhere, like always.

http://vimeo.com/18855049

(take a gander)

i do gain a lot from some of the vids though, nice compilations.

and then there's this one... meh, i just browse through pictures a bit, hehe, pretty visual learner.

http://www.esoteric-online.com
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 6:12 am » by Malkere

cosmine wrote:
malkere wrote:I haven't watched the video yet, but I wanted to comment @cosmine. demons and humans are completely seperate types of entities, and the death of the Human body has nothing to do with the creations of demons. human souls cannot become demonic, etc.

Malkere,i do respect your opinions,but i think you misread me those are not my words but that female demon talking.
For some humans not being demonic souls consider this,when a multinational food consortium buy land for cheap in a third world country,use the folks over there as nearly slave labor,then export that food to western countries to get the best price,leaving the population starving,for you it maybe savage capitalism,but i call it demonic behavior.

Buddy,is the japanese word for demon can be translated by hollowed soul,cause thats what they are,beings whit no common sense.

:cheers: I got side-tracked.
My stance is simply that Humans are all possessed. Most only lightly bringing up small problems, making bad choices when under pressure, etc. But some people have whole armies of demons working to manipulate them, literally hundreds of demons devoted to single individuals sometimes. These are the sick minded bastards that destroy poor villages for a marginal profit that you speak of. We're really just using the word differently though, ya?

I like the Japanese word often used for monsters, bakemono. mono means thing. bake(ru) means to grow beyond prime, or turn for the worse. Not demons, but empty shells of mortals that have outlived any lingering ties they had to their humanity. Which we have plenty examples of nowadays =[

Ultimately though humans are beings of light, and anyone can be healed/cleaned and educated back into "good". The darkness can only hide from true light, they will never overpower us.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Writer

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 6:21 am » by Dmonix

What was she talking about? :headscratch:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 6:23 am » by Malkere

quoting fossileyesed
not at all far from the truth, depending on how you interpret it.

and above and below and everything in between?

This is interesting too... The higher self understands there is reason for being here... Unlike giving a man a fish everyday instead of actually teaching him how to fish... The higher self allows us to suffer that we may learn. Love is a great explanation for that patience. Not that you're actually -a- demon, but quite infested.

I don't believe in those stories. I think the fallen angel jargon is a misinterpretation of the original creators of the darkside(a necessary force in the evolution of souls). Not that they were "good" and went "bad", more that they created, for this realm, what was asked to further evolution in news ways, and then got out of hand.

maybe without demons,we'd have no one to blame.
maybe without demons we'd have no need to blame.

this is great XD without the physical body things are so different.... sitting in Heaven for all of eternity robs you of the chance to experience first hand the darkness and misery of "reality".... when wisdom helps you rise above that darkness, everything changes.

what if children are the only true innocents and we are all demons teaching them vanity. children are so amazing, it's so sad we treat them the way we do. As if the inability to math out complicated division matters in the evolution of the mind and soul... We treat them like imbeciles, not worth listening to, not worth telling the truth to; yet they are so often more capable than our grown adults.

To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 am » by Nelusmc

Demons really do exist I have had experiences since I was a Kid When I was young I had first encounter a hand grabbed me by the neck and I was being strangled my aunt prayed for me in Jesus name and it released me. Before I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and Savior, whenever I got mad I would get rages where my heart would start racing and I would just want punch the wall with all my strength and times I would. But after when that happened to me again and I got that rage I prayed and asked God if this is not me but something affecting to remove it when I said I felt like something that left my body. Another time I was In my vehicle and I felt this oppression it was weird and heavy, I put worship music on and started to sing and i said to this oppression leave in Jesus name, I was on the Highway driving and when I said it was almost as if someone punched the car. And feeling of heaviness was gone. Another time I was at a friends house and I brought my dog. My friend asked me to pray for her, we were in her room and the dog was inside as well when I began to pray for her her body started shaking and she started to get scared and asked me what was happening to her, and the dog started going nuts freaking out he was so scared. I kept on praying and the room was becoming very cold I told whatever was affecting her to leave in the name of Jesus Christ and all of a sudden it was like a warm air came against the cold air and the affect in her body was over. So from personal experiences Demons are real but they fear the name of Christ Jesus.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 8:46 am » by Constabul

cia212 wrote:Nice rack. Horrible makeup. She was babbling about something?

:clapper:

PreviousNext