Are demons real?

Initiate

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 am » by Malkere

nelusmc wrote:Demons really do exist I have had experiences since I was a Kid When I was young I had first encounter a hand grabbed me by the neck and I was being strangled my aunt prayed for me in Jesus name and it released me. Before I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and Savior, whenever I got mad I would get rages where my heart would start racing and I would just want punch the wall with all my strength and times I would. But after when that happened to me again and I got that rage I prayed and asked God if this is not me but something affecting to remove it when I said I felt like something that left my body. Another time I was In my vehicle and I felt this oppression it was weird and heavy, I put worship music on and started to sing and i said to this oppression leave in Jesus name, I was on the Highway driving and when I said it was almost as if someone punched the car. And feeling of heaviness was gone. Another time I was at a friends house and I brought my dog. My friend asked me to pray for her, we were in her room and the dog was inside as well when I began to pray for her her body started shaking and she started to get scared and asked me what was happening to her, and the dog started going nuts freaking out he was so scared. I kept on praying and the room was becoming very cold I told whatever was affecting her to leave in the name of Jesus Christ and all of a sudden it was like a warm air came against the cold air and the affect in her body was over. So from personal experiences Demons are real but they fear the name of Christ Jesus.

good stuff. you don't have to go to Jesus if you don't believe in him, nor do you have to be Christian to believe in Jesus(I'm certainly not), but he'll get the job done. I tend to ask the arch angel Michael for help when I feel I need a hand. Imagine the day when that power is recognized by everyone and we don't hesitate to use it. There's so much anger and hate in the world than can get pushed away with just a little effort.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 11:15 am » by Debunkerace

Nutcases. :roll:
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Dec 21, 2011 2:20 pm » by SamueltheLion

malkere wrote:
nelusmc wrote:Demons really do exist I have had experiences since I was a Kid When I was young I had first encounter a hand grabbed me by the neck and I was being strangled my aunt prayed for me in Jesus name and it released me. Before I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and Savior, whenever I got mad I would get rages where my heart would start racing and I would just want punch the wall with all my strength and times I would. But after when that happened to me again and I got that rage I prayed and asked God if this is not me but something affecting to remove it when I said I felt like something that left my body. Another time I was In my vehicle and I felt this oppression it was weird and heavy, I put worship music on and started to sing and i said to this oppression leave in Jesus name, I was on the Highway driving and when I said it was almost as if someone punched the car. And feeling of heaviness was gone. Another time I was at a friends house and I brought my dog. My friend asked me to pray for her, we were in her room and the dog was inside as well when I began to pray for her her body started shaking and she started to get scared and asked me what was happening to her, and the dog started going nuts freaking out he was so scared. I kept on praying and the room was becoming very cold I told whatever was affecting her to leave in the name of Jesus Christ and all of a sudden it was like a warm air came against the cold air and the affect in her body was over. So from personal experiences Demons are real but they fear the name of Christ Jesus.

good stuff. you don't have to go to Jesus if you don't believe in him, nor do you have to be Christian to believe in Jesus(I'm certainly not), but he'll get the job done. I tend to ask the arch angel Michael for help when I feel I need a hand. Imagine the day when that power is recognized by everyone and we don't hesitate to use it. There's so much anger and hate in the world than can get pushed away with just a little effort.

i really like you malkere and agree with your posts.
you seem to have a good handle on things.

how do you cope with not getting too "static" with your views, too "rigid"? i think that's my problem.

as for "being a christian"

there are many who profess their belief with lips and offer praise with their lips, but the heart is far away from me

religion contains a great deal of fearful and lost people, who dare not question dogma.

I ONLY got to know christ precisely because i refused to believe when i was younger, precisely because i refused to SUBMIT, and wanted to meet "whatever is out there" on my own terms, at my own time.

:cheers:

demons

yes, i can say: they are real, there are demonic beings, and some people are possessed by them. what demons have in spades is: intelligence, what they lack is: a heart in the right place.

some people go seeking these demons to battle with them,
or "just to prove they dont exist"
and do not realize they are falling into traps through doing this :nails: !

:rtft:

the important thing to remember is: if you have EVER received the word, even only in theory, you can USE IT, to defeat them: as a human being, you have dominion over all demons; you are above them, and if you know someone is posessed, you can banish it, through becoming aware of it, and through your presence.

just like you can banish the out of control ego, and put it in its rightful place. maybe there is a connection there.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 1:05 am » by Flecktarn

ImageImageImageImage
yes
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 4:54 am » by SamueltheLion

found out an interesting thing mate, donald rumsfeld was on the company ceo board thingy SEARLE which makes ASPARTAME (a neurotoxin) as well as Haliburton, an oil company.

pretty whack: kali yuga...

also: George Orwell's TRUE NAME was Ericon anThONY Blair, LOL.

george orwell was not just warning us, maybe he was deliberately depressing the shit out of us with his grim vision of the future?

obama is related to bush.

the 2 bush's attend bohemian grove and were also knighted by the queen.

it is illegal to be knighted by the queen, it is treasonous: you cannot hold the presidency and be a knight of a foreign country.

:cheers:

henry kissinger is a warmonger, and calls military men "dumb animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy"... sad sad sad.

no compassion.

we do need a NEW WORLD ORDER, but NOT after their vision: they have no vision.

as humans, they fall short of the glory of who they truly could be.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 am » by X-mog

People are always trying to drag me to hell but I am too strong for that.

A tout le monde:

If you are going through hell, keep going.
-Winston Churchill

Initiate

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 5:41 am » by Malkere

Thank you for your kind words samuelthemule
samuelthemule wrote:how do you cope with not getting too "static" with your views, too "rigid"? i think that's my problem.
I try to remember the quote in my signature at all times. There is very little I have actually experienced first hand, though there is a lot of great thinking and debating I have garnered over the years. I use what I -know- to be truth as a base, but try hard to remind myself that everything else built on top of that is subject to change. Be it new ideas that make more sense, or at best, new first hand experiences, I try to remember that there is still millions of years of learning left to go.
samuelthemule wrote:as for "being a christian"

religion contains a great deal of fearful and lost people, who dare not question dogma.

I ONLY got to know christ precisely because i refused to believe when i was younger, precisely because i refused to SUBMIT, and wanted to meet "whatever is out there" on my own terms, at my own time.
In the video I posted in here earlier, Mr. Pearson gives a great metaphor for religion. Spirituality being the clear, beautiful, life giving essence that flows down the mountain, freely into the hands of those that diligently seek it out. Religion is the plumbing that man builds to funnel that essence around, distribute it widely and more accessibly; but there will always be pollution in the later case. It is much better than nothing, and a great start for millions of people, but in the end it is a signpost pointing to the top of the mountain, nothing more.

I had many bad experiences with the church and it's pushers in my youth and was a very livid atheist until I was mostly done with college. After that I met Jesus in a situation completely unrelated to religion or Christian dogma (and other masters, Ganesh is a nice guy). I love talking about the subject to neutrals who don't mind listening... The malformed words of a Jedi master who tried to educate the masses two thousand years ago, still echoing through the ages today. And the same with the Buddha, who's "modern" works i have read a lot of, most are great, but some are blatantly wrong and scholars have long known Monk A decided Buddha meant this and made school A, Monk B decided.... etc. As if the words were the end intent of the teachings =o= so close, but so far... Jesus was never a Christian, but there's nothing inherently wrong with dipping your toes in religion, just watch where you step.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 22, 2011 6:31 am » by SamueltheLion

i like this little quip:

Religion is for those who are afraid of hell,

spirituality is for those who have been there,

hahaha.

as for me, i wish i was completely free of all religious programming,

and able to just experience pure spirituality,

but that is a far off goal.

i think, for one, i would have to not live in a city.

of course i have moments of it, a little extreme sometims,

lucidity, and brilliance, but even the sun does not shine on the earth all day...

Previous