Are Dreams a window to the muti-verse?

Initiate

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:44 pm » by Willburnroach

I have dreams regularly about me, and my life, but they are different from my reality. In these dreams I know most of the people, but not all of them. Some in my dreams have died in my past, or I don’t associate with them anymore. These dreams are not wild or crazy, usually they are mundane, it’s like I’m watching my own life, but it’s not My life.

Can these types of dreams be a window to another universe where there is another me?

If we are connected by a collective conscience to what extent? Are we connected just here on Earth or are we connected throughout the multiverse?

jetxvii

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:58 pm » by jetxvii

I have a simple answer YES!

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 10:59 pm » by Towelie

Its intresting to think that there could be another reality somewhere where i can fly as i have in dreams but if there real then so are the nightmares i used to have as a child about the Fraggles coming to get me.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

jetxvii

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 11:03 pm » by jetxvii

towelie wrote:Its intresting to think that there could be another reality somewhere where i can fly as i have in dreams but if there real then so are the nightmares i used to have as a child about the Fraggles coming to get me.

I have re occuring ones about big foot in a factory somewhere and he is ripping away boxes to get at me.... hey in an infinite universe maybe he is out there still trying to get me.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 11:10 pm » by TheDuck

Mine are pretty much always violent so I guess I'm a f*kka in the multiverse :D

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 pm » by Fade2525

Im going to have to agree. I have dreams A LOT, but i conditioned myself through out the years and normally have plesent ones. I do however have bad dreams or nightmares, BUT i always try to look at what it is that is causing this nightmare and it releases me or i just wake up. You see i am not afraid of those "demons" or what ever they are. Everyone should try to look at what ever is causing the nightmare in your dream and you will probally defeat it and it wont bother you for a while.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 05, 2009 11:55 pm » by TheDuck

I love my dreams....

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 2:57 am » by Lucidlemondrop

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 54515095&#

Waking Life is about a young man in a persistent lucid dream-like state. The film follows its protagonist as he initially observes and later participates in philosophical discussions that weave together issues such as reality, free will, the relationship of the subject with others, and the meaning of life. Along the way the film touches on other topics including existentialism, Situationist politics, posthumanity, the film theory of André Bazin, and on lucid dreaming itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waking_Life
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 3:07 am » by Cornbread714

The short answer: yes.

If only for the mere fact that within the span of a few seconds in real time, a complete, epic dream that encompasses a giant novel's worth of information can occur.

I've dreamed entire centuries in between snooze alarms.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 3:37 am » by Lucidlemondrop

cornbread714 wrote:
I've dreamed entire centuries in between snooze alarms.

Those are always my best as well!

:flop:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Next