Are Galaxies Wormholes?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2980
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 1:28 am » by Toxic32


The earth's orbit would no longer be stable and the earth would vanish into the black hole in double quick time??????? What your point?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 1:33 am » by Cia212


Toxic32 wrote:The earth's orbit would no longer be stable and the earth would vanish into the black hole in double quick time??????? What your point?

Nothing would happen to the orbit. The total mass of the sun didn't change just because it turned into a black hole, therefore the gravity would also not change.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2444
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: Closer than you think

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 1:39 am » by One-23


Cia212 wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:The earth's orbit would no longer be stable and the earth would vanish into the black hole in double quick time??????? What your point?

Nothing would happen to the orbit. The total mass of the sun didn't change just because it turned into a black hole, therefore the gravity would also not change.


Strange realization :headscratch:
Please explain

Mass and density are not relative to one another.
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 1:47 am » by Cia212


Cageyone23 wrote:
Cia212 wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:The earth's orbit would no longer be stable and the earth would vanish into the black hole in double quick time??????? What your point?

Nothing would happen to the orbit. The total mass of the sun didn't change just because it turned into a black hole, therefore the gravity would also not change.


Strange realization :headscratch:
Please explain

Mass and density are not relative to one another.


With a mass body as far away as the sun, one can assume, for the purpose of illustration, that the pull of gravity is coming from a point at the center of mass of the object (sun). If the density changed (the sun contracted) to the point of forming a black hole, the mass is unaffected. The total gravity is also unaffected. And the perceived gravity is still coming from a point at the center of mass. Same gravity = same orbit.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2980
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 2:00 am » by Toxic32


So what you are saying is if the sun turned into a black hole. Which by it's very nature would be suckling in mass, then it's mass wouldn't change? How do they get bigger then if not by absorbing mass.???
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2444
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:21 pm
Location: Closer than you think

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 2:01 am » by One-23


Cia212 wrote:With a mass body as far away as the sun, one can assume, for the purpose of illustration, that the pull of gravity is coming from a point at the center of mass of the object (sun). If the density changed (the sun contracted) to the point of forming a black hole, the mass is unaffected. The total gravity is also unaffected. And the perceived gravity is still coming from a point at the center of mass. Same gravity = same orbit.


Might be wrong here, so please excuse. If the sun collapsed to a finite state, the density would would be far greater than its original mass. The basics of thermo nuclear diffusion.

The sun would would create heavier and heavier elements and thus implode on itself therefore becoming infinite and finite at once.
Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 2:08 am » by Cia212


Toxic32 wrote:So what you are saying is if the sun turned into a black hole. Which by it's very nature would be suckling in mass, then it's mass wouldn't change? How do they get bigger then if not by absorbing mass.???

It's mass would change if a massive body got close enough...but it would have to get as close to a black hole sun as it would to a pre-black hole sun before it would get sucked in. In other words, it would have to get as close as a body that would get sucked in today (like a comet or meteor striking the sun). Just because it becomes a black hole, doesn't mean it starts sucking any harder than it did before...it just means that, once something gets in, it doesn't get out.

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 2:11 am » by Cia212


Cageyone23 wrote:
Cia212 wrote:With a mass body as far away as the sun, one can assume, for the purpose of illustration, that the pull of gravity is coming from a point at the center of mass of the object (sun). If the density changed (the sun contracted) to the point of forming a black hole, the mass is unaffected. The total gravity is also unaffected. And the perceived gravity is still coming from a point at the center of mass. Same gravity = same orbit.


Might be wrong here, so please excuse. If the sun collapsed to a finite state, the density would would be far greater than its original mass.

Density and mass aren't related that way - at least not the way I think you mean. Density is mass per unit volume. A change in density doesn't mean a change in mass.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2980
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 2:12 am » by Toxic32


If you start with a pound/kilo of mass which is, lets say for the sake of argument a foot in diameter. then the weight does not change only size. The mass is still the same. Unless you start to eat the mass around you. Which is what black holes do. GET MY DRIFT?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator
Posts: 2312
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 2:15 am » by Cia212


Toxic32 wrote:If you start with a pound/kilo of mass which is, lets say for the sake of argument a foot in diameter. then the weight does not change only size. The mass is still the same. Unless you start to eat the mass around you. Which is what black holes do. GET MY DRIFT?

I do, but the sun does that now and we haven't fallen in. There just isn't enough mass around that can get sucked in.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook