Are Galaxies Wormholes?

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 10:23 pm » by Electriccity

yeah i was just looking at a hubble deep space pic where it shows like 10,000 galaxies and i was wondering if galaxies are wormholes? they similar where if u enter one you'll end up somewhere totally different then where u just was. isn't that how galaxies work say u flying in out in space and you see these galaxies every where and you decide to fly into one wouldn't it take inside the galaxy and into where all the planets are in that galaxy? if so u ever what it may look like if u went to one of the galaxies would the sky like space even look the same and do they just lead to more galaxies. and if so advanced Aliens who have technology to fly in space and the knowledge of the universe like they supposedly do. that could be the way they travel. instead of wormholes they just travel through the galaxies and if they know which galaxy leads to where then they know exactly which ones to take to get to here with hyperspeed to travel within the galaxies that they currently in.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 10:56 pm » by Toxic32

Well I look at galaxy's as the bits of matter that circle around in your sink and each one has a plughole like in a sink. Ever wondered why most if not all galaxy's are spiral type's. Its because in the middle of each galaxy is a black hole/plughole. And that's where we are headed down the plughole into the next universe/dimension. It would depend where your galaxy is as to Wether its spins clockwise or anti-clockwise if your galaxy is, lets say for the sake or argument in the northern part of the universe then it would rotate in a clockwise direction. If it's located in the southern part of the universe then it would rotate in an anti-clockwise direction and if its in the middle lets say equatorial part of the universe then the Coriolis Effec would rule. Which means your galaxy would look like it's not spinning at all and to all effect would look like a ball. Just a thought, I came up with idea as I was trying to come up with something to say about your post. Sounds like a reasonable theory. :think:

Image Image
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm » by Electriccity

yeah that could be plausible

Writer

PostSat Dec 22, 2012 11:35 pm » by Fingolfin

Electriccity wrote:yeah i was just looking at a hubble deep space pic where it shows like 10,000 galaxies and i was wondering if galaxies are wormholes? they similar where if u enter one you'll end up somewhere totally different then where u just was. isn't that how galaxies work say u flying in out in space and you see these galaxies every where and you decide to fly into one wouldn't it take inside the galaxy and into where all the planets are in that galaxy? if so u ever what it may look like if u went to one of the galaxies would the sky like space even look the same and do they just lead to more galaxies. and if so advanced Aliens who have technology to fly in space and the knowledge of the universe like they supposedly do. that could be the way they travel. instead of wormholes they just travel through the galaxies and if they know which galaxy leads to where then they know exactly which ones to take to get to here with hyperspeed to travel within the galaxies that they currently in.

Sorry, going into a Black Hole would be death....

BH's are the great and ultimate recycling machines!

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1212/herca_vlahst_1280.jpg
sorry dont have the means to resize the image. site only allow a small one.

this image show's the throw off of a BH that is getting ready to start over:

read more about this theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hoyle

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 12:07 am » by Cia212

Electriccity wrote:i was wondering if galaxies are wormholes?

No. They are not.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 12:15 am » by Noentry

Cia212 wrote:
Electriccity wrote:i was wondering if galaxies are wormholes?

No. They are not.

Cia212 .

:lol:

Pain and to the point.

I agree
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 12:16 am » by The57ironman

Fingolfin wrote:
Electriccity wrote:yeah i was just looking at a hubble deep space pic where it shows like 10,000 galaxies and i was wondering if galaxies are wormholes? they similar where if u enter one you'll end up somewhere totally different then where u just was. isn't that how galaxies work say u flying in out in space and you see these galaxies every where and you decide to fly into one wouldn't it take inside the galaxy and into where all the planets are in that galaxy? if so u ever what it may look like if u went to one of the galaxies would the sky like space even look the same and do they just lead to more galaxies. and if so advanced Aliens who have technology to fly in space and the knowledge of the universe like they supposedly do. that could be the way they travel. instead of wormholes they just travel through the galaxies and if they know which galaxy leads to where then they know exactly which ones to take to get to here with hyperspeed to travel within the galaxies that they currently in.

Sorry, going into a Black Hole would be death....

BH's are the great and ultimate recycling machines!

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1212/herca_vlahst_1280.jpg
sorry dont have the means to resize the image. site only allow a small one.

this image show's the throw off of a BH that is getting ready to start over:

read more about this theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hoyle

.......straight from disne.....er...hollywoo.......i mean nasa... :peep:
Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 12:19 am » by Germanpils

yes, ive seen enough to claim that a galaxy is made of a black hole,

but to me it seems that wormholes are just tiny bits... nothing really to worry about,
cause there are as many black holes as galaxies, and galaxies are nothing more than superclusters, made of a billion galaxies, and there are billions of superclusters... i dont know... our universe is way too complex.
there must be way way higher powers than just blackholes, that seem to suck up everything.

i doubt that planet earth does matter in our universe.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 12:23 am » by Noentry

Germanpils wrote:yes, ive seen enough to claim that a galaxy is made of a black hole,

but to me it seems that wormholes are just tiny bits... nothing really to worry about,
cause there are as many black holes as galaxies, and galaxies are nothing more than superclusters, made of a billion galaxies, and there are billions of superclusters... i dont know... our universe is way too complex.
there must be way way higher powers than just blackholes, that seem to suck up everything.

Powerful they are, but only a small part of any Galaxy.

Your post Germanpils reflects my own understanding.
:clapper:
Nicely put
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 12:27 am » by Germanpils

Noentry wrote:
Germanpils wrote:yes, ive seen enough to claim that a galaxy is made of a black hole,

Powerful they are, but only a small part of any Galaxy.

Your post Germanpils reflects my own understanding.
:clapper:
Nicely put

thank you and its always so awesome to know that some people think like i do.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Next