Are Hacker Attacks False Flag Attacks to Justify a Crackdown

Initiate

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 8:46 pm » by Thedude69

epicfailure wrote:
megame23 wrote:YES

people seriously think Anonymous was doing good for us by attacking websites like amazon?

lol

the only thing this type of BS will do is get more security and regulations to fight AGAINST US.

not to mention they call themselves Legion, a group of demons in the bible.

and they use the mask of the JESUIT TERRORIST Guy Fawkes, spread by the controlled work of CROWLEYAN SATANIST, Alan Moore(V for Vendetta)

that is your only argument is they chose a name Legion which stands for a group of people?

despite the many links above for the cause of good?

what dimension are you from where you get evil from acts of good against oppression?

He is fringe, even for an Evangelical Fundamentalist. I think Megame considers anyone with a Tattoo as having the "mark of the beast"

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 8:55 pm » by Megame23

thedude69 wrote:
epicfailure wrote:
megame23 wrote:YES

people seriously think Anonymous was doing good for us by attacking websites like amazon?

lol

the only thing this type of BS will do is get more security and regulations to fight AGAINST US.

not to mention they call themselves Legion, a group of demons in the bible.

and they use the mask of the JESUIT TERRORIST Guy Fawkes, spread by the controlled work of CROWLEYAN SATANIST, Alan Moore(V for Vendetta)

that is your only argument is they chose a name Legion which stands for a group of people?

despite the many links above for the cause of good?

what dimension are you from where you get evil from acts of good against oppression?

He is fringe, even for an Evangelical Fundamentalist. I think Megame considers anyone with a Tattoo as having the "mark of the beast"

i have a dragon and a phoenix on my chest

Alan Moore is a satanist and his work is all dedicated to controlling those who see his work.

ive listened to an interview where he talks about how he always loved Crowley, and later describes how he summoned and spoke to a demon, if you would like me to find it.

he also is largely responsible for the marvel world being : Earth-616 (616=666)

another one of his works is: The Watchmen, which is about OZYMANDIAS (Look it up in come occult literature) he stages a false flag alien invasion to unite the people.

The V movement, the guy fawkes mask, its about controlling how the truth movement sees things and reacts to them. this stuff is just one of many examples of how the Illuminati work to controll people, particularly those who are interested in the conspiracy.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Initiate

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm » by Eisleo

"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 pm » by Epicfailure

megame23 wrote:i have a dragon and a phoenix on my chest

Alan Moore is a satanist and his work is all dedicated to controlling those who see his work.

ive listened to an interview where he talks about how he always loved Crowley, and later describes how he summoned and spoke to a demon, if you would like me to find it.

he also is largely responsible for the marvel world being : Earth-616 (616=666)

another one of his works is: The Watchmen, which is about OZYMANDIAS (Look it up in come occult literature) he stages a false flag alien invasion to unite the people.

The V movement, the guy fawkes mask, its about controlling how the truth movement sees things and reacts to them. this stuff is just one of many examples of how the Illuminati work to controll people, particularly those who are interested in the conspiracy.

what actions is he taking to control the masses?

how is it negatively impacting our society? when all I see as provided by the links is acts of good.

I haven't seen 1 negative act performed by Anonymous or anyone wearing a V mask that associated themselves to Alan Moore or from watching V for Vendetta.

doesn't make sense. at all.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 11:19 pm » by Mozi!!a

MG Its not about the V mask. i think its cool :mrcool:

what im little bit :nails: is that, this might be a False Flag.

but again im 100% sure who knows

just think about this :think: thats all

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 11:27 pm » by Boondox681

only two kinds of people hide their face..
criminals and pussies.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostSun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 pm » by Inkdropfalls

Interesting Point I think some times maybe a company might employ an outsider to hack there system with out alerting there IT just to see how organized and protected there syttem and staff are.

But i do know that there people there who hack companies and show there weakness
They then contact that companie and say ive found many holes in your system and for set a price i could repair these for you...........this is what used to hapend alot in the old days but im not shure if it still goz on.

Allso like to add i know companies have been knowen to hire hackers to hack other compines and find out about there new trends etc

And lat of all goverments defintilty hire hackers to protect and maybe somes attack compaines terrorst goverments etc

But i think the biggest threat is no just any hacker but an (economy hitman) some one that used to make a company person bankrupted or intrapement......They have been moving towards internet and hacking related currency fraud

Initiate

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 2:40 am » by Thedude69

boondox681 wrote:only two kinds of people hide their face..
criminals and pussies.

Which are you?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 3:58 am » by Epicfailure

demobe wrote:MG Its not about the V mask. i think its cool :mrcool:

what im little bit :nails: is that, this might be a False Flag.

but again im 100% sure who knows

just think about this :think: thats all

it could be a false flag, but my thinking of a false flag is murdering 2,700 people and blaming it on someone else.

not exposing criminals,pedophiles, and banking cartels and blaming it on anonymous people...

just seems really strange to me...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 am » by Ghost32

At the end of this news clip it is mentioned.

Newsy Reports Lulzsec Hackers Are Govt. False Flag

:ghost: 32

PreviousNext