Are Hacker Attacks False Flag Attacks to Justify a Crackdown

Writer

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 am » by Dhjudas

thank you,

while my posts may be grammically terrible with run on sentences and such, i think the message/point or perhaps seen more of my own opinion is more important. So no one has to point out the obvious mistakes i've made as they sometimes aren't as clear while typing it out (and quite often i'm not typing on the same keyboard everytime, or worse using a laptop with an overly sensitive touchpad).

I just really have a dislike for seeing posts being made that clearly make a personal opinion that has utterly no reasonable reasons/details to back it up, if your going to bother posting, at least post something so that it adds to the topic/discussion at hand rather then make other viewers "ask why or what or etc", it's an unnecessary waste of time and energy to have to ask the obvious question to such a post.

Worse case and this happens quite frequently, many of these people post what i would dub as being uneducated opinions. In which they know nothing at all of the details, they don't even have really an "appitiser" of what is really going on, yet they state an opinion that either doesn't make sense, or really doesn't sound like it was thought out at all. No offence intended, but without understanding more of both sides of the arguement, or the many sides that may be involved, how can anyone really make any intelligent addition to the conversation. While i don't expect everyone to just know everything, at least make a marginal attempt at it, it doesn't take much to try and see things from as many sides as possible and to know exactly what each "side" is (example of which resides in this topic and i had stated, you cannot group lulzsec and anon together, basically seeing utterly no differences between them and making an opinion based on not seeing them individually...)

I've been lurking here for a few years now without really being vocal because i prefer to remain quiet and learn/understand/confirm as much as i can before stating something or defending any position on any topic.

However in the light of the recent increased activities and the explosion of debate surrounding this very topic, i feel the need to at least try to clarify a few things for some people... or at least try, in the end it's their own freedom of choice to decide, i'm not forcing anything onto anyone.

I would prefer to remain nuetral in all matters.... essentially as unbiased as possible.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 am » by Rahkriga

To answer the thread's question...yes. The more they hack...the more we lose rights to information. It doesnt matter what their goal or cause is...we all lose in the end. I cant really respect anon....even tho I really want to. These guys will break into the hardest to get places..and leave a picture of a dick...wtf? How does that help us the people?? You can claim political motives all day...but when you dont do anything to actually CHANGE what it is your complaining out...youre helping things remain the same. Ive seen anon in my town ...protesting..at least..thats what they want to call it..but from my perspective..it looks like an unorganized rave on the street. How the hell does people wearing masks, dancing to techno or some guy who hasnt bathed in weeks beating on a drum change anything??? More damage than good is being done. They hack Sony...so f*&^%ing what??? SonY actually benefits from the hacking. It creates more jobs for sonys internet police and it makes them stronger...period..no if ands of buts...this is the end result. And to be honest...wearing masks is quite cowardly. When anon does something worthwhile..Ill support...but I cant support penis attacks..wtf..thats just immature and non productive. 14 yr olds might like it..but adults know better..

Still waiting on REAL change...no one is bringing it. Its been all talk so far...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 am » by Malogg

rahkriga wrote:To answer the thread's question...yes. The more they hack...the more we lose rights to information. It doesnt matter what their goal or cause is...we all lose in the end. I cant really respect anon....even tho I really want to. These guys will break into the hardest to get places..and leave a picture of a dick...wtf? How does that help us the people?? You can claim political motives all day...but when you dont do anything to actually CHANGE what it is your complaining out...youre helping things remain the same. Ive seen anon in my town ...protesting..at least..thats what they want to call it..but from my perspective..it looks like an unorganized rave on the street. How the hell does people wearing masks, dancing to techno or some guy who hasnt bathed in weeks beating on a drum change anything??? More damage than good is being done. They hack Sony...so f*&^%ing what??? SonY actually benefits from the hacking. It creates more jobs for sonys internet police and it makes them stronger...period..no if ands of buts...this is the end result. And to be honest...wearing masks is quite cowardly. When anon does something worthwhile..Ill support...but I cant support penis attacks..wtf..thats just immature and non productive. 14 yr olds might like it..but adults know better..

Still waiting on REAL change...no one is bringing it. Its been all talk so far...

:clapper:

SONY~PS3 has been hacked for one and only reason apart from more jobs to create more homebrew also look what happened to their PS2 sales they rocketed as every poor kid wanted free games as for more online gamming its WIN WIN for SONY....
http://kickarss.com/sony-playstation/ps ... s-and-cons

and as for me saying about Anon started by CIA this looks skeptical enough.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/dailyfra ... d-20110616
A friend of Ted Gunderson thinks the same lol fn SPOOKS as he calls em

also the trend SEGA http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia- ... 35888.html

gee how much more info does one want it does not take a dumbass to see WIN WIN its all planned pre discussed in the board rooms over cigars and whisky CHING FN CHING £$£$£$£$£$

The shit never seems to stop coming down the back of the pipe does it.

Pissing in the wind is all hackers are doing, more sanctions, less freedom.

Liberty well guess thats gonna be another once upon a time.
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blame the rock she has her faults

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 am » by Drjones

YES, whether real or staged it does'nt matter this is what always happens, we lose even more freedoms, this is the nature of this system we co-operate with daily. :help:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 5:31 pm » by Megame23

epicfailure wrote:
megame23 wrote:i have a dragon and a phoenix on my chest

Alan Moore is a satanist and his work is all dedicated to controlling those who see his work.

ive listened to an interview where he talks about how he always loved Crowley, and later describes how he summoned and spoke to a demon, if you would like me to find it.

he also is largely responsible for the marvel world being : Earth-616 (616=666)

another one of his works is: The Watchmen, which is about OZYMANDIAS (Look it up in come occult literature) he stages a false flag alien invasion to unite the people.

The V movement, the guy fawkes mask, its about controlling how the truth movement sees things and reacts to them. this stuff is just one of many examples of how the Illuminati work to controll people, particularly those who are interested in the conspiracy.

what actions is he taking to control the masses?

how is it negatively impacting our society? when all I see as provided by the links is acts of good.

I haven't seen 1 negative act performed by Anonymous or anyone wearing a V mask that associated themselves to Alan Moore or from watching V for Vendetta.

doesn't make sense. at all.

OK here is one example fore you...

Upload to Disclose.tv

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Writer

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 6:27 pm » by Dhjudas

rahkriga wrote:I cant really respect anon....even tho I really want to. These guys will break into the hardest to get places..and leave a picture of a dick...wtf?

once again someone clearly shows a failure in understanding the difference between lulzsec and anon.

Quit making the same mistakes several others in this thread have, in which i've pointed this out. It makes it appear as though you cannot read what was posted before, or were to lazy to even read through some of the stuff before.

Your opinion had value up to the point i quote, which unfortunately was a meer 2 sentences before starting this one.

No offence but try and form a more refined opinion about something after you've learned that you can't lump everyone together, if you continue to do so and disreguard the differences, your as bad as the government bodies that have been heavily corrupted and ignorant, therefore making you part of the problem.

Blissful ignorance isn't so blissful in the long term.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 20, 2011 8:55 pm » by Epicfailure

megame23 wrote:
epicfailure wrote:
megame23 wrote:i have a dragon and a phoenix on my chest

Alan Moore is a satanist and his work is all dedicated to controlling those who see his work.

ive listened to an interview where he talks about how he always loved Crowley, and later describes how he summoned and spoke to a demon, if you would like me to find it.

he also is largely responsible for the marvel world being : Earth-616 (616=666)

another one of his works is: The Watchmen, which is about OZYMANDIAS (Look it up in come occult literature) he stages a false flag alien invasion to unite the people.

The V movement, the guy fawkes mask, its about controlling how the truth movement sees things and reacts to them. this stuff is just one of many examples of how the Illuminati work to controll people, particularly those who are interested in the conspiracy.

what actions is he taking to control the masses?

how is it negatively impacting our society? when all I see as provided by the links is acts of good.

I haven't seen 1 negative act performed by Anonymous or anyone wearing a V mask that associated themselves to Alan Moore or from watching V for Vendetta.

doesn't make sense. at all.

OK here is one example fore you...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Ok and did Alan Moore tell this guy to do that? or mind control him to do it?

I don't remember V going into a school board meeting and shooting up the members, so how is this relevant? because he painted a symbol on the wall then made up his own mind to shoot people?

had nothing to do with his wife losing her job as a teacher in economic times now did it?

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc, Megame.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 21, 2011 12:08 am » by Megame23

'haven't seen 1 negative act performed by Anonymous or anyone wearing a V mask that associated themselves to Alan Moore or from watching V for Vendetta.'

I just showed you and example and you continue to attack me...

this is why you are often painful to talk to. when you think you are right about something you wont enter a discussion with someone else, you will either attack them if they see it another way, or compliment them if they see it yours.

V pushes concepts of a Guy Fawkes who was a hero, it celebrates the 5th of November as if it was some anti-tyrannical holiday, when in reality, the date was remember by burning Guy Fawkes dolls in celebration of the fact that King James lived.

James was the one who threw the occult societies out of his land while he ruled.

V and Watchmen also push the idea of doing whatever you have to, in order to save the world. (hardcore utilitarianism) such as V BRAINWASHING EVEy to make her see things his way. or the characters in Watchmen deciding it is OK to destroy a city in a false flag attack in order to unite the world.

Moore and others push philosophies on people, and try to control HOW people see the conspiracy. the Illuminati WANT us to see it.

why do you think there is blunt Illuminati symbolism in all forms of media, down to things like cartoons (sponge bob, Arthur, dumbo, for example) this stuff is being rubbed in our faces.

Jay Z shouting for Rockefeller holding up a pyramid with his hands... its all in our faces, just like 9/11 and JFK were. its all about a lager form of mind control on the public and how they see and react to the massive corruption going on around them.

these people work again and again through controlling revolutions.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 21, 2011 12:19 am » by Epicfailure

megame23 wrote:'haven't seen 1 negative act performed by Anonymous or anyone wearing a V mask that associated themselves to Alan Moore or from watching V for Vendetta.'

I just showed you and example and you continue to attack me...

this is why you are often painful to talk to. when you think you are right about something you wont enter a discussion with someone else, you will either attack them if they see it another way, or compliment them if they see it yours.

V pushes concepts of a Guy Fawkes who was a hero, it celebrates the 5th of November as if it was some anti-tyrannical holiday, when in reality, the date was remember by burning Guy Fawkes dolls in celebration of the fact that King James lived.

James was the one who threw the occult societies out of his land while he ruled.

V and Watchmen also push the idea of doing whatever you have to, in order to save the world. (hardcore utilitarianism) such as V BRAINWASHING EVEy to make her see things his way. or the characters in Watchmen deciding it is OK to destroy a city in a false flag attack in order to unite the world.

Moore and others push philosophies on people, and try to control HOW people see the conspiracy. the Illuminati WANT us to see it.

why do you think there is blunt Illuminati symbolism in all forms of media, down to things like cartoons (sponge bob, Arthur, dumbo, for example) this stuff is being rubbed in our faces.

Jay Z shouting for Rockefeller holding up a pyramid with his hands... its all in our faces, just like 9/11 and JFK were. its all about a lager form of mind control on the public and how they see and react to the massive corruption going on around them.

these people work again and again through controlling revolutions.

ok before you go into a tangent and engage in a straw man argument:

No, you didn't prove an example, I was asking how it was controlled by Alan Moore or someone associating themselves to the Movie "V" and saying "V" made me do it.

that man who shot up the school board did it because his wife lost her Job.

for a fictional movie not based on anything relevant except the date and model of, you can't say that a "science fiction" movie is responsible for people shooting people when it is labelled as such.....

only those out of touch with reality would make such a correlation to "V" a "fictional" movie being responsible for a man shooting up a school board meeting, when it probably (notice the speculation implied) was the economy and "Fact" that his wife lost her teaching posistion forcing him into an area that he was not familiar with, a position of entrapment, hopelessness, a loss of respect for life based on the sign of times....

I didn't attack you imo, but now I did, because I think you are way out of touch with reality and you base legends, with myths and combine them with Fictional premises to form a very far out and drastic conclusion to your perception of things.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 am » by Megame23

i am not blaming the movie for what he did, i am saying it impacted how he reacted to the circumstances of the broken world around him. and how people have been trained to use this propaganda film as some sort of icon for truth and freedom.

people feel using this mask and the V as some stand for freedom is a great thing. and it is all stemming from this guy who is pushing a belief system on us.

we also have Anonymous using this mask as their symbol, and attacking websites like amazon, as if that is going to help humanity?

you asked for someone who associated themselves with that film/comic doing something negative, and these are very clear and obvious examples of just that.

PreviousNext