Are humans only statistical data?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm » by Gisgangusur

Every system has failed in creating at least a satisfactory way of living amongst humans,a system equating every aspect of mankind's problems!

You know,statistics could have been misused because,despite being a great tool,every tool has it's right applicability,and making graphs to determine how to improve mankind's socio/political enviroment is something poor,to say the least!!

Just picture this:Considering someone with one of it's hands on a hot frying plate,and another hand inside the freezer,statistics computes this individual to be healthy!!!!

H E A L T H Y!!!!!!!!!!

News are always measuring the scale of disasters by the NUMBER of deceased....

Floods kills 600
Airplane crash kills 240

But the worse is when they tags it like "The biggest plane crash","The biggest natural disaster" computing it by how many deads or how much damage cost is attributed to it!!!

Could these statistics be indexing the REAL damage caused by any sort of calamities???

Wouldn't you prefer to save just one 9 year old little girl shooted in Arizona instead of a thousand scumbags?

Wouldn't you prefer to save precious art/arch/historical objects revealing human's identity than thousands of square miles of damage,wich means lots of $$$???

How could this tool fits to create a better life to mankind as a whole??

Usefull tool,wrong usage and application!!!....... :flop:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 5:35 pm » by Newdawnrising

gisgangusur wrote:Every system has failed in creating at least a satisfactory way of living amongst humans,a system equating every aspect of mankind's problems!

You know,statistics could have been misused because,despite being a great tool,every tool has it's right applicability,and making graphs to determine how to improve mankind's socio/political enviroment is something poor,to say the least!!

Just picture this:Considering someone with one of it's hands on a hot frying plate,and another hand inside the freezer,statistics computes this individual to be healthy!!!!

H E A L T H Y!!!!!!!!!!

News are always measuring the scale of disasters by the NUMBER of deceased....

Floods kills 600
Airplane crash kills 240

But the worse is when they tags it like "The biggest plane crash","The biggest natural disaster" computing it by how many deads or how much damage cost is attributed to it!!!

Could these statistics be indexing the REAL damage caused by any sort of calamities???

Wouldn't you prefer to save just one 9 year old little girl shooted in Arizona instead of a thousand scumbags?

Wouldn't you prefer to save precious art/arch/historical objects revealing human's identity than thousands of square miles of damage,wich means lots of $$$???

How could this tool fits to create a better life to mankind as a whole??

Usefull tool,wrong usage and application!!!....... :flop:

I don't know man perhaps you should ask the same questions of TPTB, ask them why they are storing such things and then see what kind of answer you get, that justifies the money spent.
Don't be surprised if you hear nothing, as these organizations think little of the masses. Then perhaps you could question the main stream media. Why does the media have a scale of measurement to disasters? Why do they focus on certain incidences with such angst? Is this all a subtle warning, or is it a placement of fear to control us? just a thought
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 5:40 pm » by Gisgangusur

newdawnrising wrote:I don't know man perhaps you should ask the same questions of TPTB, ask them why they are storing such things and then see what kind of answer you get, that justifies the money spent.
Don't be surprised if you hear nothing, as these organizations think little of the masses. Then perhaps you could question the main stream media. Why does the media have a scale of measurement to disasters? Why do they focus on certain incidences with such angst? Is this all a subtle warning, or is it a placement of fear to control us? just a thought

:think: :flop:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 5:42 pm » by Nothingmatters

One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic,
Joseph 'I'm always happy' Stalin

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 pm » by Otomon

Statistics are stupid as fuck, it makes people think that the rules are set in stone...
When things can exponentially change even with the flap of the wings of a butterfly.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 5:53 pm » by Allreadydead

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

Credited to Mark Twain.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 5:56 pm » by Gisgangusur

nothingmatters wrote:One death is a tragedy*; one million is a statistic,
Joseph 'I'm always happy' Stalin

*I believe him to be refering to himself
:mrgreen:

Good remind mate :flop:

That's how we've been seeing through history....DATA!!! :hell:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 5:59 pm » by Gisgangusur

otomon wrote:Statistics are stupid as fuck, it makes people think that the rules are set in stone...
When things can exponentially change even with the flap of the wings of a butterfly.

Or(2) the(3) burp(4) of(2) some(4) wacko(5) :alien51:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm » by Gisgangusur

allreadydead wrote:"Lies, damned lies, and statistics"

Credited to Mark Twain.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 18, 2011 6:02 pm » by 99socks

Next