Are Most Mass Murderers Privileged White Men?

Initiate

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 3:27 am » by Ishumble

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 5:09 am » by Temps13

Heh that army shrink looked nuts..his trial was delayed due to his refusal to shave his beard? what they cant allow beards or sommink?
Some of these were coloured..beltway snipers..
I knew a guy whose dad was Prime minister under Idi Amin..he was into genocide wasn't he?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 5:49 am » by Ishumble

Temps13 wrote:Heh that army shrink looked nuts..his trial was delayed due to his refusal to shave his beard? what they cant allow beards or sommink?
Some of these were coloured..beltway snipers..
I knew a guy whose dad was Prime minister under Idi Amin..he was into genocide wasn't he?

yeah some where colored,even asian, but most where white men here is doc on Timothy McVeigh he killed 168 people in Oklahoma city,and wounded over 600 still there is clearly a double standard when it comes to murder in the U.S. It is thuggery when the person who murders is black or any other ethnic group but when the perp is white it is mental illness :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 5:58 am » by Ishumble

Wiki Andrew Philip Kehoe (February 1, 1872 – May 18, 1927) was an American farmer and treasurer of his township school board, notable as a mass murderer for killing his wife, and 43 other people (including 38 children), and injuring 58 people by setting off bombs in the Bath School Disaster on May 18, 1927. He committed suicide near the school by detonating dynamite in his truck, causing an explosion which killed several other people and wounded more. He had earlier set off incendiary devices in his house and farm, destroying all the buildings, as well as two horses and other animals.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 6:07 am » by *WillEase*

Ishumble wrote:It is thuggery when the person who murders is black or any other ethnic group but when the perp is white it is mental illness :shock:

I just KNEW the real purpose of this thread was a stab at Spock's thread.
Get a fucking clue Sherlock!
Most murders and violent crimes are committed by black males...period.

In an odd coincidence, according to the FBI the number of Black victims is almost identical to the number of White victims.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offens ... le_01.html
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 6:14 am » by mediasorcery

oh for sure, whites are responsible for all the problems in this world, thats why they constantly sunbake on the beach, cos they want to be black, to hide this "fact"!!!

making sense? haha.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 5:50 pm » by SolStone

Do African warlords get a vote? Equality being equal, I feel that they should.

If not, I cannot argue however. Fact is, in that part of the world weapons are produced by working class white men. No, I shot myself in the foot there, we are talking about African warlords. They get their weapons mostly from international black market arms deals, mostly from the former Soviet block. I've never been to Russia and have never seen a black man in Russian media, so I suppose one could err on the side of caution and say Russians are white. I have seen blacks in eastern-former-Soviet states however...they are destitute and mostly without an economy, so I don't believe they built any weapons.

Were we talking about African-American warlords such as, Holder, Obama, and Rice - well then, certainly working class white men made those weapons!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 6:10 pm » by Poooooot

*WillEase* wrote:Most murders and violent crimes are committed by black males...period.

Do you have a source on this?

That link you posted doesn't lead anywhere, by the way.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 6:15 pm » by *WillEase*

Poooooot wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:Most murders and violent crimes are committed by black males...period.

Do you have a source on this?

That link you posted doesn't lead anywhere, by the way.

I got that information from the FBI database. Not sure why the link isn't working for you.

Here is a link to the Bureau of Justice Statistics...
http://www.bjs.gov/

It's not racist if it's true. Happy hunting.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 22, 2013 6:29 pm » by SolStone

Well...I was going to add Warlord Powell but I have a sneaking suspicion my avatar is more colored than his genetic origins. He was a great warlord in his day - I'm sure he still is, I'm just not current on what he's been up too of late. Has to be sinister and epic, his autobiography couldn't have held his purse over for more than a decade I would suspect.

Chaindrive,
I have a sneaking suspicion it has something to do with resource acquisition. Topics are hot, let's keep them hot!

Next