Are the black helicopters real or fake ?

Initiate

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am » by Thepassenger

i get 5 times a day the police choppers... very low... right over the hood ... right over my head... also we get unmanned drones ... no one looks up anymore.... so when i say this to people... they give the standard blah hypnotized bullshit response...

at this point most people are willfully... Choosing to pretend nothings happening...

im willing to bet... they wouldnt fight back at all if swat teams crashed through their windows tonight ... all they would have to do is knock on the door and say ..."every living thing in this house must get into this garbage compactor we have here in this truck.." and they would line up nice and calm in their Pajamas and say "thank you for your service to the nation " to the goon soldiers as they are pushed into the compactors
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 am » by Canubis

theprophet wrote:Im just not sure yet if this is only in America

well the one i saw was no doubt a black unmarked helicopter with alot of military grade optics and im in Australia..
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 am » by Rmcampwest

Supposedly, black helicopters have been around since the 70's. And I mean the quiet type.
The first time I saw a black helicopter was in the 90's. It was not quiet and it was a Blackhawk. You will see black helicopters all of the time, but never the quiet type that are supposedly linked to abductions and or animal mutilations!

Initiate

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 7:37 am » by Gonzo63

They're not black helicopters! They're African American helicopters!

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 2:42 am » by Shaggietrip

Ok this may be nothing but It leaves me pondering.

At 5:00pm cst
Latitude, Longitude
43.026604,-89.384766

The black in color helicopter w/running lights passed over at approx1500ft nov 17,2011

I captured these pics. Facing east , I took first pic as the helicopter flew over at 1'oclockheading WNW.Sun st but still some slight bit of lite as you may see in captures.The second image is after I spun facing west catchin the copter as it went over roof line. 3rd shot it is behind the tree some distance away still heading WNW. Now I have highlighted either a ghost of the running lights or another object I did not visible see at the time.

Now I do not understand why I do not see a body of the copter. Is it because my flash was on? I could see the helicopter visually, it was not that high up. Some of you image experts may be able to help. thanks in advance.

I have the raw data of the pics. I converted to jpeg for upload. Yes the images are large.

1st capture

2nd capture

3rd capture

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 4:22 am » by Aireswing

Out where I live.. there are all kinds of choppers flyin by.. black ones too.. quiet mostly.. than I have seen double bladed choppers.. and very large cargo planes.. always flying in pairs..
Its always going on out where i live..

Writer

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 7:46 am » by Thriftymaxx

canubis wrote:
theprophet wrote:Im just not sure yet if this is only in America

well the one i saw was no doubt a black unmarked helicopter with alot of military grade optics and im in Australia..

Also in Australia and have seen one on NSW south coast, no more than 70 metres away! My father and I saw it it turned around to face us as it hovered and I too gave it the all mighty bird!!!
:shooting: :nwo:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 7:25 pm » by Shaggietrip

shaggietrip wrote:Ok this may be nothing but It leaves me pondering.

At 5:00pm cst
Latitude, Longitude
43.026604,-89.384766

The black in color helicopter w/running lights passed over at approx1500ft nov 17,2011

I captured these pics. Facing east , I took first pic as the helicopter flew over at 1'oclockheading WNW.Sun st but still some slight bit of lite as you may see in captures.The second image is after I spun facing west catchin the copter as it went over roof line. 3rd shot it is behind the tree some distance away still heading WNW. Now I have highlighted either a ghost of the running lights or another object I did not visible see at the time.

Now I do not understand why I do not see a body of the copter. Is it because my flash was on? I could see the helicopter visually, it was not that high up. Some of you image experts may be able to help. thanks in advance.

I have the raw data of the pics. I converted to jpeg for upload. Yes the images are large.

1st capture

2nd capture

3rd capture

So there is no feed back on this? I will try to take video next time. Just a bit funny how all the photag experts have nothing. Maybe they have no interest in this thread. Maybe it is beyond ones thinking that infact there was a helicopter were there is only a light in the pic.

I thought that posting my captures and first hand exp under this thread would have someone explain the oddity. But I am mistaken. Perhaps it is too real and unexplainable. Maybe I am just a dumb ass...wait dont answer that one. None the less this is why I had bought the camera dis-spite it being a bad budget choice. So in the near future I will just start a thread as shaggietrips camera. We will leave it at that. Mean while all the photag experts can explain all the iss shots alien ufo images along with the sun dogs excetra . Oh and yes there is bad spelling in this post. Why not point that out rather than the fact that only a light/orb showed up in the images I captured rather that a full blown helicopter.

Good day and thanx in advance for either the ripping on sp or the dumbass comment :lol:

ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 7:34 pm » by -Marduk-

Ask Hesop, he "moonshined" many of them black helicopters.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 18, 2011 7:37 pm » by Shaggietrip

marduk2012 wrote:Ask Hesop, he "moonshined" many of them black helicopters.

Thank you marduk2012. I may be being a ass about this but from the time I had uploaded the images it is bugging me. I need to know if in fact it is my cam setting or what. Again thank you for pointing me in some direction.

ImageImage

Previous