Are the black helicopters real or fake ?

Initiate

PostSun Oct 16, 2011 11:35 pm » by Theprophet

I was wondering are the black Helicopters people are speaking about when they saw a ufo etc.
People are saying that they are almost unhearable and they dont show any flashing light.

But, a few weeks ago we had here a training for the Army, and they used helicopters to. And some of them where silenced to (almost) and also didn't show any flashing light only a Red and Green light (as far as i know this is to show which direction they going to).

Can't it just be that this are militairy practicing ?
And that people see some other airplanes as UFO's ?

Ok it doesn't explain the facts that actually some of the helicopters landed and came black people out of it.
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 5:49 am » by Tgwusauk

There is a guy in UK who has been filming bizarre and very large in size and number craft in our skies, with a telescope, nobody knows how he does it, his name is Walson I think, has numerous videos on Youtube, he also has video of military helicopter hovering over his yard day and night, with soldier aiming rifle at him.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 6:28 am » by Theprophet

do you have a link from his videos ?
why would they aiming at him ? Because he filmed something he shouldn't ?
Are u ready..... Are u ready, do you know, i seen you to, are you ready, i got to show, i feel this for you...... feel this for you........

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 pm » by Cloudig

Agree please post some links to his videos - especially interested in the one of him getting a rifle aimed at him o.O

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 6:14 pm » by Flecktarn

black helicopters are real ,the 160 nightstalkers use matt black radar absorbing paint on there choppers
ImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 4:11 am » by Tgwusauk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSxFqMFf ... re=related
His name is John Lenard Walson, footage of military copter hovering over his house is in above video, there are more videos check them all out, the craft are miles long and many different shapes.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 4:27 am » by Realorfake

:owned:
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Writer

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:23 am » by Shitinhimself

REAL

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 pm » by Canubis

Real i had 1 hovering above about 100-200 meters away and i could see peeping scopes and a dome on the bottom probably inferred and night vision, it was black loud as crap and unmarked, it took off when i gave it the middle finger lol stick it to the black helicopters! there real!
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 10:20 pm » by Theprophet

Sorry to tell but i dont get the videoclip.

But we agree they exist the black helicopters but for what use are they in the sky ? Most of the time when there has been seen a UFO orso, and where do they come from.

Im just not sure yet if this is only in America

Next