Are the pyramids energy teathers

Initiate

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 9:11 pm » by Bilbow

Could the pyramids be teathering us to the energies being beamed at us from orion and sirius, you may or may not know that the so called "air vents" are positioned in the pyramid to point towards orions belt in the kings chamber and sirius in the queens chamber

In the kings chamber there is a red granite sarcophagus, the whole room is made of it too.
Granite is made up of many things but i think alot of it is crystals, mainly quartz.
scientists say they have now used crystals to store information, could it be that the pharoh at the time used the sarcophagus to sleep in and bring energy from the stars maybe dreams (information) aswell because nearly everyone is in agreement that the king was never layed to rest there

The pyramids layout is: the kings chamber at the top, then the queens chamber, then there is sub terrainean level which is obstructed by the water level, all three are linked with passages.

Could it be that the reason they built a chamber into the water level below was to catch the vibrations from those distant stars from which there gods came (remember sound travels better through water)

One last thing is that the pyramids are in the direct center of all the land masses.
so it could be like a homeopathy thing through the earths waters

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 pm » by zinzana

there is a problem with that theory ... the air vents goes in a bend line and not a straight line and thats been proven
second how would u beam energy from a far away planet at earth while the earth is continuously moving in orbit around the sun
its not an eazy task to keep up with the earths movement

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Many things............"could be"
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 11:23 pm » by Bilbow

you are probably right zinzana but it must happen more than the once, they have been standing for maybe 10-13000 years. the bend won't matter to sound or vibration

nice one 2020vision, i find that low schumann resonance thing very interesting, it connects quite well to my other outlandish theory : The video of The Secret or law of attraction .also under ancient mysteries

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 12:29 am » by -Marduk-

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 2:29 pm » by Quetza

Check out this http://www.numberscience.plus.com/page7.html
This professor wrote 10 books on the mathematics which are integrated in the great pyramid.
He found the main formula to calculate almost everything from the measurements of the pyramid (earth's distance to the sun, to the moon and the other planets; the diameter of other planets, the planetair weight of other planets etc,etc.
The weird thing is that his books are very hard to get, if someone knows a source where to get them I'd be very happy.

It's all in Sacred Geometry.....Infinite Energy

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 2:35 pm » by Quetza

I forgot to mention the relationship between The Holy Bible and The great pyramid. He connects very interesting stuff from the bible to the mathematics hidden in the pyramid. Now here's a story :alien:
http://www.numberscience.plus.com/page7.html

Initiate

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 2:59 pm » by Bilbow

thanks very much for the links chaps, i read 32 pages of the giza death star also i scrolled down and there was only 42 pages there, it ran out when it started to talk about crystals (i mentioned about crystals :sunny:) but im off out now i'll check the number science thing later