Are the Vril Society alive and well? Jay Weidner knows.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 28, 2011 3:21 am » by Garciaface

Does anyone follow the work of Jay Weidner? If so, have you seen the motion picture Knowing? I saw it yesterday and find the director of that film was either plagiarizing Mr. Weinder’s work, or was clearly in collaboration with the man. The Vril coming to Earth to take the children to another planet before a Coronal Mass ejection burned life off the Earth?

Also, is it just me, or are the Vril Society creeps running things on Earth through their London and DC offices? I myself was guilty of blaming all these problems taking place right now on a new incarnation of Nazis. But if I take a step back and look at the big picture, it seems it’s the Vril Society mentality that led to the Third Reich and all the atrocities of World War II is what is screwing things up again now.

I think someone needs to start tracking down these Vril Society creeps and bring them in for questioning. You can start with the FIGU, who are clearly a branch of the Vril Society.

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, the Vril Society were a group of intellectuals who started meeting in Vienna after WWI discussing the work of Sir John Dee. Eventually, they started dedicating a lot of energy into making a time machine. Instead, they invented a flying saucer which could leave the Earth and travel in space. Hitler and his creators, jerks like Rudolf Hess, based the entire Third Reich on the Vril Society’s beliefs mixed with some Thule Society junk. Supposedly, Hitler killed them all. I think he didn’t. And instead of blaming all this stuff going on here on Earth on Nazis, why isn’t anyone seeing what is clearly a Vril Society influence?

Space aliens involved in world politics? A Fourth Reich? Seriously, people. You need to revisit when this whole flying saucer thing started and who was behind it all. If there are aliens visiting Earth, and I think there are, do you really think they’d be flying ships around at night flashing pretty lights and screwing around in DC politics? Seriously, they’d be up in space looking down on this mess and scratching their heads.