Could All These Pyramid UFO Videos Be CGI.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Jan 17, 2013 8:24 pm » by Savwafair2012

Could these all be CGI Because over the last two and a half years or so hundreds of people around the world have been witness to what appears to be a new type of UFO (see video clips below). Enormous pyramid shaped UFOs have been seen from Colombia to China, from Russia to France.

Pyramid UFO Colombia

Upload to Disclose.tv

UFO experts have debated as to whether these are the craft of an extraterrestrial race that has just chanced upon earth and its humanoid inhabitants-or are these the spaceships of a civilization that has interacted with humanity for millennia, inspiring the building of ancient pyramid structures from Egypt to Central America.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

According to Michael Cohen, most UFO researchers have conclude that the various pyramid UFOs seen recently above various cities across the globe are connected. The recent pyramid UFOs seen over China and Colombia are particularly similar and might well show the same craft. UFO researchers are generally clueless as to where the extraterrestrial race associated with these craft come from or anything else about them. Some have suggested this might be a new race engaging Earthlings, others link these craft with pyramids in Egypt and other ancient events, believing these 'ancient astronauts' are returning as a prelude to 2012.

Most UFO researchers suspect that world governments are hiding what they know about alien and UFO visitation from the general public. These open, obvious displays have led many to come to the conclusion that aliens themselves are about to make their presence known to us, thus finally ending our isolation and conclusively answering the question: Are we alone in the universe?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostThu Jan 17, 2013 8:51 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

There is a cover story to this mission but the patch seems to show project BlueBeam!
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 pm » by The57ironman

Could All These Pyramid UFO Videos Be CGI....?

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Writer

PostFri Jan 18, 2013 11:09 pm » by Karz

There must be some truth there thought not see it any pyramid ufos myself but many looks like seeing them, so there must be something to search about, well that's just my opinion.
'In Heaven and Earth, there many mysteries, till we know it'.-Uknown-
:ohno: :peep:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am » by Cia212

Savwafair2012 wrote:Could these all be CGI...

Yes they all appear to be CGI.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 am » by Harbin

Cia212 wrote:
Savwafair2012 wrote:Could these all be CGI...

Yes they all appear to be CGI.

I hope it's cgi, because this it very concerning if it is not !

Antiwar.com

Writer

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 5:23 am » by AntediluvianDog

in my opinion they are cgi. And they are way to big , I'm sure people would say "what the fuck is that! " and there would be thousands of cell phone videos from various angles. There were those ufo over the rock in israel that had various camera angles. i thought that looked fake but the angles make me think there is an element of truth there. That spiral is either a missile or the higgs boson.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 2:01 pm » by mediasorcery

remember the illuminati card game, remember the card with the church and the ufo, with the quote of something like, the people dont get it? its a fukin hoax done by hi tech shitheads we dont know of.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.