are we a part of this earth like cells are apart of us?

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 am » by Cdogg007

You ever look at microbes under a microscope? they are alive and we (human bodies) are there planet. Ever wonder if the druids where right and we are a living part of a totally living world at like a microbial level? and since we are destroying our host like cancer, maybe like a parasitic cancer? and these extreme weather complications only act up we we forget our place and run wild. Like cancer which is just cells not acting like they should? or at least that is my understanding of cancer lol. Just an opinion i have been coming around to for some time.
Let me know your thoughts on the subject if you have a free moment or two

:cheers:
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/d/2/cdogg_by_dosesociety-d724snw.png[/img]

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 9:26 am » by SamueltheLion

yes

we are

and also, when you truly get this, you are free to act without a care in the "world", because you know, you are part of something bigger, and smaller, and as dramatic as things might seem to you now, there's always something more explosive going on somewhere else,

so take it easy ^_^

all "things" are mere arrangements of relationships to the one eternal source
Your faith will make you whole

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 am » by Quinnquinn

most definately, just like a pond is a whole universe for all the little insects n microbes.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am » by Noentry

yes and no

Yes. On some fundamental level of reality we are small droplets in the ocean known Gaia.

No.We have no scientific proof of this connection. Not yet anyways.

It is a leap of faith, nothing more

Microbes as such do not have free will, they are just a part of the construct.

I would see it more as a short term symbiotic relationship. Childhood so to speak.
The Earth is our mother planet. Gave birth to us.
Our father is the universal consciousness that is a requisite of intelligent life/self awareness.
One day in the future we will have to leave our mother like a bird who leavings the nest.

We will need to have the ability to leave or we will die.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 11:18 am » by Zer0

We are more like cancer than anything.... do we consume the organism that hosts us? Or do we get chemotherapy?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 11:23 am » by Slith

otoel wrote:We are more like cancer than anything.... do we consume the organism that hosts us? Or do we get chemotherapy?

Yes, we are parasites. We live off this planet

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 11:25 am » by SamueltheLion

noentry wrote:yes and no

Yes. On some fundamental level of reality we are small droplets in the ocean known Gaia.

No.We have no scientific proof of this connection. Not yet anyways.

It is a leap of faith, nothing more

Microbes as such do not have free will, they are just a part of the construct.

I would see it more as a short term symbiotic relationship. Childhood so to speak.
The Earth is our mother planet. Gave birth to us.
Our father is the universal consciousness that is a requisite of intelligent life/self awareness.
One day in the future we will have to leave our mother like a bird who leavings the nest.

We will need to have the ability to leave or we will die.

scientific proof = the scale. it is a valid comparison.

as for microbes having no free will, prove it.

you cannot prove humans do or do not have it either.
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 11:32 am » by Shendao

dlslith wrote:
otoel wrote:We are more like cancer than anything.... do we consume the organism that hosts us? Or do we get chemotherapy?

I agree there is a duality. Our bodies are (originally) part of the natural development of the planet and the Gaia consciousness. However, I believe we are spirit and have invaded (possessed) those bodies and now it is to the detriment of the planet as a whole. We have forgotten that we are the invading force which is why we externalise the fear of alien attacks etc. The planet is under attack... from us.
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 11:34 am » by Slith

shendao wrote:
dlslith wrote:

I agree there is a duality. Our bodies are (originally) part of the natural development of the planet and the Gaia consciousness. However, I believe we are spirit and have invaded (possessed) those bodies and now it is to the detriment of the planet as a whole. We have forgotten that we are the invading force which is why we externalise the fear of alien attacks etc. The planet is under attack... from us.

Great point. Agreed!

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 11:51 am » by Cdogg007

makes me think, cancer cannot be killed only cured if you kill cancer you are killing part of the host because cancer is just cells growing when and where they were not ment to, based on there genetic coding programed by our dna like i have seen experiments where three identical stem cells were put in different environments and grew to be different parts for the body they came from, based on the environment they where placed in. so our planet/universe/social community/ city/ state or province/ country/state of mind / cultural background / family heritage/ circle of friends/ people we talk to in dtv forums lol are what make up our environment, there for there are some factors we have no control over, with a few exceptions,
i think like samuelthemule said
samuelthemule wrote:when you truly get this, you are free to act without a care in the "world", because you know, you are part of something bigger, and smaller,

i think that he was very close except when you realize this even though you are a small part if you are not in your right place or in the right state of mind then you become a tumor to this world.
and i think the people who control the system of governance of this world are in the business of world cancer treatment through the action of problem reaction solution, they make a system to make people into tumors then show how people are tumors ( through controlled media and finger pointing) then offer there solution that puts them in charge of the removal of any they see as tumors, all the while knowing and laughing behind the scenes about how they run it all.

PS all of us to them are tumors because we are starting to see that the doctor is really the problem, we all have the Dr inside us, we are connected if only by the fact that we are earthlings and have to share this space and experience.

just my thoughts
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/d/2/cdogg_by_dosesociety-d724snw.png[/img]

Next