are we dead yet ?

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 12:42 pm » by Icarus1

jeez i hope those mayans were right, im just off the phone , i had to ring my boss and tell him to go f**k himself ( admit it people you would all love to do it :) ) i released my little birds out the back window and then i sold the house and gave the cash away to homeless people , and finally told my wife she wears to much make up and that i fancy her sister so i guess one way or another my world will end , its now 10 40 am in ireland and im hoping for that first tidal wave or balls of fire from the sky, funny thing though its very quiet here , i hope those fuckers arnt wrong :mrgreen:
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 pm » by Toxic32

I'v just looked out of the window. I can see a 400 foot wide crack has appeared in my back garden. There's only one thing for it. http://www.nifter.com/sound_effects/car ... DotCom.wav
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 1:23 pm » by Ishumble

:owned: :banana: :banana:

Writer

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 1:24 pm » by Corsair

Icarus1 wrote:jeez i hope those mayans were right, im just off the phone , i had to ring my boss and tell him to go f**k himself ( admit it people you would all love to do it :) ) i released my little birds out the back window and then i sold the house and gave the cash away to homeless people , and finally told my wife she wears to much make up and that i fancy her sister so i guess one way or another my world will end , its now 10 40 am in ireland and im hoping for that first tidal wave or balls of fire from the sky, funny thing though its very quiet here , i hope those fuckers arnt wrong :mrgreen:

As I type this it is 6:20AM here in the States (Massachusetts), and I'm on my first cup of coffee. I don't want to go to work! $%^* :censored:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 1:32 pm » by Icarus1

quick man , empty out half that cup and fill it with whiskey , dont go to work untill you sink about 8 of em and let your co workers know what you really think of them , merry xmas....................

Upload to Disclose.tv

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 3:16 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

Heres whats going outside my house...

Upload to Disclose.tv

:mrgreen:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 21, 2012 5:04 pm » by Noentry

Icarus1 wrote:jeez i hope those mayans were right, im just off the phone , i had to ring my boss and tell him to go f**k himself ( admit it people you would all love to do it :) ) i released my little birds out the back window and then i sold the house and gave the cash away to homeless people , and finally told my wife she wears to much make up and that i fancy her sister so i guess one way or another my world will end , its now 10 40 am in ireland and im hoping for that first tidal wave or balls of fire from the sky, funny thing though its very quiet here , i hope those fuckers arnt wrong :mrgreen:

I hope so for your sake.
:nwo:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne