Are we really this stupid???

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm » by Aardvaaks

hesop wrote:Thats one of my biggest pet peeves. The rich preying on the poor.
I couldn't live with myself, if my lifestyle was totally dependent on making poor people poorer.
There's another rancher here, that screwed me out of a beef. Worth about $700, that was to be a bonus after 12 months employment, which I did, and did very well. He simply changed his mind. HE, is worth over $300,000,000.oo So I guess that one beef, out of 5,000 that he owned, would have bankrupt him.

My experience Hesop is that the richer people are, the more mean with it they become and hence thats how they become richer! Your analogy of 5K out of 300000K says it all :( Thought Cowboys were honourable.
Concerning exploitation well thats why manufactured goods are commonly imported from China the far east as the workforce is cheaper by the hour than us in the west, we benefit but at the expense of the Sweatshop manufacturing policy, gross exploitation of the workforce.. But we dont always know where these bargain products come from we just scoop up a bargain and who can blame people for doing that especially in a time of depression.

In the UK many long/short term unemployed people will turn away from a menial job such as cleaning or labouring whereas to an EEC resident say from Albania the prospect is manna from heaven.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 pm » by bugmenot

LowSix wrote:
bugmenot wrote:dom delete this thread please already being posted by slush. thanks :cheers: topic8063.html

I think you got lost mate.
That is a ufo thread.
This is an immigration thread.

No more smoking the plastic for you...even if it is cheaper than drugz.

no way else of contact low. :lol:

and i cant send message :nope:

Initiate

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 9:18 pm » by Stone069

My biggest problem with "illegal" aliens is "illegal". I remember an email that basically stated it can take upwards of ten years to become a citizen. All the costs involved could easily be lowered if you put one factor in place. Make it easier to become a citizen. We could then collect taxes from the millions(?billions?) of currently illegal aliens. I have no problem with Jose coming to America, or Abdullah, or Patrick, or Anthony, or Shakzulu. I have a problem with law abiding citizens who have to foot the bill for all these illegals. They don't make as much because they don't have to pay taxes. This also helps the company because they won't have to pay social security taxes etc. Let them in, make em legal and tax them as you do the rest of us and see how quickly they scream for higher pay. Then they won't be on welfare and food stamps and wic WHILE WORKING. Let them contribute to the costs of us hosting them rather then letting them take advantage of us at both ends. IE free health care, free money, free schooling, AND working off the books. Yes they are paid less per hour, but they MAKE more then when you factor in the social programs that a family who has two working parents, who then pay taxes and health insurance, etc. are not eligible for because they make too much.
Last edited by Stone069 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 pm » by Soldierboy

stone069 wrote:My biggest problem with "illegal" aliens is "illegal". I remember an email that basically stated it can take upwards of ten years to become a citizen. All the costs involved could easily be lowered if you put one factor in place. Make it easier to become a citizen. We could then collect taxes from the millions(?billions?) of currently illegal aliens. I have no problem with Jose coming to America, or Abdullah, or Patrick, or Anthony, or Shakzulu. I have a problem with law abiding citizens who have to foot the bill for all these illegals. They don't make as much because they don't have to pay taxes. This also helps the company because they won't have to pay social security taxes etc. Let them in, make em legal and tax them as you do the rest of us and see how quickly they scream for higher pay. Then they won't be on welfare and food stamps and wic WHILE WORKING. Let them contribute to the costs of us hosting them rather then letting them take advantage of us at both ends.

I agree 100%. fair is fair, if they want to live here do it the RIGHT way and most americans wont have a prob with it. otherwise... get the hell out!
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 9:28 pm » by Slith

soldierboy wrote:
stone069 wrote:My biggest problem with "illegal" aliens is "illegal". I remember an email that basically stated it can take upwards of ten years to become a citizen. All the costs involved could easily be lowered if you put one factor in place. Make it easier to become a citizen. We could then collect taxes from the millions(?billions?) of currently illegal aliens. I have no problem with Jose coming to America, or Abdullah, or Patrick, or Anthony, or Shakzulu. I have a problem with law abiding citizens who have to foot the bill for all these illegals. They don't make as much because they don't have to pay taxes. This also helps the company because they won't have to pay social security taxes etc. Let them in, make em legal and tax them as you do the rest of us and see how quickly they scream for higher pay. Then they won't be on welfare and food stamps and wic WHILE WORKING. Let them contribute to the costs of us hosting them rather then letting them take advantage of us at both ends.

I agree 100%. fair is fair, if they want to live here do it the RIGHT way and most americans wont have a prob with it. otherwise... get the hell out!

Shit I don't even live there, and totally agree. We have the same problem up north my friend.
Peace,
Slith

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 01, 2009 9:35 pm » by Lowsix

stone069 wrote:My biggest problem with "illegal" aliens is "illegal". I remember an email that basically stated it can take upwards of ten years to become a citizen. All the costs involved could easily be lowered if you put one factor in place. Make it easier to become a citizen. We could then collect taxes from the millions(?billions?) of currently illegal aliens. I have no problem with Jose coming to America, or Abdullah, or Patrick, or Anthony, or Shakzulu. I have a problem with law abiding citizens who have to foot the bill for all these illegals. They don't make as much because they don't have to pay taxes. This also helps the company because they won't have to pay social security taxes etc. Let them in, make em legal and tax them as you do the rest of us and see how quickly they scream for higher pay. Then they won't be on welfare and food stamps and wic WHILE WORKING. Let them contribute to the costs of us hosting them rather then letting them take advantage of us at both ends. IE free health care, free money, free schooling, AND working off the books. Yes they are paid less per hour, but they MAKE more then when you factor in the social programs that a family who has two working parents, who then pay taxes and health insurance, etc. are not eligible for because they make too much.

Great Point stone!
100 points
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Previous