are werewolfs real

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:36 pm » by Leonidas1977

emeraldtruth wrote::mrgreen: Thanks for the laugh leo. You wrote "i have been reading around the net and some people belive that werewolfs are real." Some people are morons.
I'd be willing to believe the myth is based on some strange occurrences from centuries back. Perhaps some strange unexplainable events and their guesses and theories amalgamated to become todays myth.
I'd be interested to know the origin myself. Something like cattle mutilations perhaps.

p.s. Similar to the reptilian theory in that they both allegedly shapeshift.

thankyou emeraldtruth
i have been looking into sifi and sifact most myths are stories of something or whatever that actualy was true like religion the theory that god exists becouse a book writen over and over again says so maybe the real werewolfs was some form of genetic alien breed to strike fear into people of old i dnt know im going to carry on looking into this with a logical view just becouse we dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist thanks emeraldtruth

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm » by Harbin

This is not my usual genre, but the many reports of shapeshifters over the centuries by many cultures is, even if illusory, certainly part of human perceptions.
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/other/o071800a.shtml

PRINCE CHARLES AND THE WINDSORS?

Dear David,

I am writing to inform you about an extremely interesting,relevant book titled "THE PRINCE AND THE PARANORMAL." I could not see it referenced in any of your bibliographies, so I would like to draw your attention to a particular section and strongly recommend that you obtain a copy to read it further.

PAGE 199,CHAPTER 25."PRINCE CHARLES'S QUESTING MIND":
"Prince Charles first showed his interest in matters medical by answering the bizarre but wholly justified question:was one of his ancestors a werewolf/vampire?

The ancestor involved was King George 3rd who died just seventeen years before the Prince's great-great-great-grandmother,Victoria,succeeded to the throne.The question was raised when in 1971,aged 23,the Prince met and talked to an historian named John Brooke,who had been granted access to the Royal Archives at Windsor in order to write a biography of George 3rd.They fell into conversation and it quickly emerged that the Prince was extremely well-informed about his ancestor.The two men found they agreed on one point - that most historians had been wrong in condemning George as mad.

But they disagreed on what the correct diagnosis should have been.Brooke believed the King had suffered from porphyria,a metabolic disorder which produces symptoms resembling insanity.It is perhaps better known to the public as the illness which once gave rise to the werewolf and vampire legends.

The reason for this was that exposure to the sun caused it's victims noses and fingers to wither,making their hands resemble paws and claws.The facial skin became taut,drawing back the lips and exposing the teeth.To protect against sunlight, the victims also became nocturnal and grew bushy hair on their faces and hands.They also found they became sensitive to dialkyl disulphide - which is contained in garlic.

But the most interesting of all is that, before modern treatments, the only remedy was to drink large quantities of blood, although not necessarily that of beautiful young virgins.In addition,the genetic defect which causes porphyria is most common in one region of Europe:Transylvania,the legendary home of Dracula.

So,are Prince Charles ,the Queen and other members of the Royal Family descended from someone who has suffered from porphyria and may sometimes have resembled a werewolf or vampire ,or perhaps both?..................."

I found this piece most relevant to your Reptilian theory and wondered whjether this could be a front for something even more sinister.There are certainly some fascinating connections here.

Best Wishes , M D
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm » by Leonidas1977

harbin wrote:This is not my usual genre, but the many reports of shapeshifters over the centuries by many cultures is, even if illusory, certainly part of human perceptions.
http://www.reptilianagenda.com/other/o071800a.shtml

PRINCE CHARLES AND THE WINDSORS?

Dear David,

I am writing to inform you about an extremely interesting,relevant book titled "THE PRINCE AND THE PARANORMAL." I could not see it referenced in any of your bibliographies, so I would like to draw your attention to a particular section and strongly recommend that you obtain a copy to read it further.

PAGE 199,CHAPTER 25."PRINCE CHARLES'S QUESTING MIND":
"Prince Charles first showed his interest in matters medical by answering the bizarre but wholly justified question:was one of his ancestors a werewolf/vampire?

The ancestor involved was King George 3rd who died just seventeen years before the Prince's great-great-great-grandmother,Victoria,succeeded to the throne.The question was raised when in 1971,aged 23,the Prince met and talked to an historian named John Brooke,who had been granted access to the Royal Archives at Windsor in order to write a biography of George 3rd.They fell into conversation and it quickly emerged that the Prince was extremely well-informed about his ancestor.The two men found they agreed on one point - that most historians had been wrong in condemning George as mad.

But they disagreed on what the correct diagnosis should have been.Brooke believed the King had suffered from porphyria,a metabolic disorder which produces symptoms resembling insanity.It is perhaps better known to the public as the illness which once gave rise to the werewolf and vampire legends.

The reason for this was that exposure to the sun caused it's victims noses and fingers to wither,making their hands resemble paws and claws.The facial skin became taut,drawing back the lips and exposing the teeth.To protect against sunlight, the victims also became nocturnal and grew bushy hair on their faces and hands.They also found they became sensitive to dialkyl disulphide - which is contained in garlic.

But the most interesting of all is that, before modern treatments, the only remedy was to drink large quantities of blood, although not necessarily that of beautiful young virgins.In addition,the genetic defect which causes porphyria is most common in one region of Europe:Transylvania,the legendary home of Dracula.

So,are Prince Charles ,the Queen and other members of the Royal Family descended from someone who has suffered from porphyria and may sometimes have resembled a werewolf or vampire ,or perhaps both?..................."

I found this piece most relevant to your Reptilian theory and wondered whjether this could be a front for something even more sinister.There are certainly some fascinating connections here.

Best Wishes , M D

M D thankyou for this intresting insite maybe its a topic we could look into more with some other forum members who are seriouse you never know what we could find on a subject that is little known about yet so much talked about in films books and so forth

Previous