Are you a propaganda filled mindless idiot?

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 12:46 am » by Mep630

Are you a propaganda filled mindless idiot?

If you dont know what 'propaganda' is or how/why it is used then you probably unknowingly fit into this category of people in the world today.

If the majority of your day/week is based of TV, then you are unknowingly being indoctrinated by propaganda. From cartoons to movies, all aspects of our lives are 'programed' into us by the images we see. You know that old saying "monkey see, monkey do," well that is what I am talking about. And it is also why TV and movies are called 'culture creation.'

Just like Inception, an idea is planted in your mind, as a small seed, and you yourself allow it to grow. Enforcing propaganda will also make this grow, and move you into doing and thinking how these 'programmers' or 'social engineers' want you to.

Make no mistake the explosion of gay culture, is a part of this, and it ties in more with eugenics and population control. No need for birth control if you turn all the little boys gay, right? It even happens in nature, and is called the 'feminization of a species.'

Most things you think and values you hold have been programmed to you though media, and continues to do so.

Now this dont mean you are an idiot, it just means you are following things you are not aware of. An idiot is one who knows of it, and still blindly follows along....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 12:51 am » by Muchtyman

No , but good to see you again ............ :flop:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 am » by Willynumbnuts

Mep630 wrote:Are you a propaganda filled mindless idiot?

If you dont know what 'propaganda' is or how/why it is used then you probably unknowingly fit into this category of people in the world today.

If the majority of your day/week is based of TV, then you are unknowingly being indoctrinated by propaganda. From cartoons to movies, all aspects of our lives are 'programed' into us by the images we see. You know that old saying "monkey see, monkey do," well that is what I am talking about. And it is also why TV and movies are called 'culture creation.'

Just like Inception, an idea is planted in your mind, as a small seed, and you yourself allow it to grow. Enforcing propaganda will also make this grow, and move you into doing and thinking how these 'programmers' or 'social engineers' want you to.

Make no mistake the explosion of gay culture, is a part of this, and it ties in more with eugenics and population control. No need for birth control if you turn all the little boys gay, right? It even happens in nature, and is called the 'feminization of a species.'

Most things you think and values you hold have been programmed to you though media, and continues to do so.

Now this dont mean you are an idiot, it just means you are following things you are not aware of. An idiot is one who knows of it, and still blindly follows along....

What a pile of twaddle - you appear to be the only "propaganda filled mindless idiot?" around these parts.

I understand you have not posted for a while, I can see why.

It probably took you a few months to work out how to spell "feminization" and even then, you thought it means a strange word for "cock-sucking".

But, what the hell, free-speech for everyone I believe - including those who really should muzzle themselves.

:cheers:
"When you do something to help the world like.....like i wrote a book on how to cure eyesight,"
Oreocannon

Initiate

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 1:14 am » by 2020

Thats so predictable! i just said to a friend that 'willynumbnuts' would reply to this post soon, how apt.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 1:45 am » by Eldorado

Der Proper Gander
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 2:27 am » by domdabears

I am.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 2:30 am » by Spock

I'M A MINDLESS SHEEP! I'M A MINDLESS SHEEP!

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 2:41 am » by Muchtyman

Willynumbnuts wrote:
Mep630 wrote:Are you a propaganda filled mindless idiot?

What a pile of twaddle - you appear to be the only "propaganda filled mindless idiot?" around these parts.

I understand you have not posted for a while, I can see why.

It probably took you a few months to work out how to spell "feminization" and even then, you thought it means a strange word for "cock-sucking".

But, what the hell, free-speech for everyone I believe - including those who really should muzzle themselves.

:cheers:

Haha , level of debate seems to have taken a dive .

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 5:24 am » by mediasorcery

good point mep, so true, how anyone here cant see this is beyond me, but fear plays a huge part in the way people conform, they dont have the conviction or courage to break free from the shackles of indoctrination very sadly, and if you mention the idea, they react aggressively or demeanour your input as a way to chastise you for thinking or exploring outside the norm,

its so true about the gay thing too, pushing it on kids now, really disgusting frankly, dont care what gays do, but dont push it on kids, let em alone.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 am » by Noentry

I am too?

Nobdy has the same perception of what is going on.
The difference is what makes us unique.

We are all slaves to infinite possibility.
That is why we perceive free will.

We are all propaganda filled.
Not all of us are idiots.

"It is just a ride"

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Next