Are you a racist? I am and I'm willing to bet you are.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 9:39 pm » by Toxic32

My name is Paul Weston, and I am a racist.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 9:51 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

great guy
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 9:56 pm » by Doogle

Toxic32 wrote:My name is Paul Weston, and I am a racist.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

I am drunk and haven't watched properly yet T32, but I think the guy is a little confused.
From the gist, I get his beef is with Islam, so he is bigoted, not racist; but he may well be both.

Thanks T32, we be more than happy to review my review later.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 9:59 pm » by Slith

Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 10:31 pm » by Bandanko

Isn't this how a certain Austrian chap started about 60 years ago??

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 10:34 pm » by Rizze

How old is his guy? I am 50ish lol and no nothing other than growing up with multitudes of different races.
This guy has got to be well over my age, if that is the case, or he has a stiff upper lip syndrome.
(Typical snobbery)
If he younger than me, he should know better.

He is speaking of extremists, I should also add that many people in the UK are extreme, but not to the extent of ideology that wants to kill you, like the extremist religions that have invaded these shores, in the last twenty years or so.

He also says religion will cause a civil war, he may be right but that future is not here yet.

I do dislike the the way ideological views get the opposing person killed.
So if anyone wants to live in this country, with those views (U.K.), they should live by the rules of the country, or fck off back from where they came.

It is a bit dangerous to have dangerous views, from peoples who differ to yours especially when they have an agenda such as pushing so called evil Islam in your face like this (Paul Weston) is doing it now.
It seem as if he is stirring the pot somewhat.
Islam is not a bad thing, it's just the few who are bad, like anywhere in the world.

You know Britain and (Paul Weston) is being a bit two faced here, they imposed Christianity on many countries, and created holy wars in the name of their gods.

He is cnut imo, "am I a racist, I don't think so, but you may have that opinion if you want, I say what I see in this video.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 12:15 am » by E6722maj

he's got a point

whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 12:24 am » by Doogle

Rizze wrote:How old is his guy? I am 50ish lol and no nothing other than growing up with multitudes of different races.
This guy has got to be well over my age, if that is the case, or he has a stiff upper lip syndrome.
(Typical snobbery)

He is speaking of extremists, I should also add that many people in the UK are extreme, but not to the extent of ideology that wants to kill you, like the extremist religions that have invaded these shores, in the last twenty years or so.

He also says religion will cause a civil war, he may be right but that future is not here yet.

So if anyone wants to live in this country, with those views (U.K.), they should live by the rules of the country, or fck off back from where they came.

It is a bit dangerous to have dangerous views, from peoples who differ to yours especially when they have an agenda such as pushing so called evil Islam in your face like this (Paul Weston) is doing it now.
Islam is not a bad thing, it's just the few who are bad, like anywhere in the world.

You know Britain and (Paul Weston) is being a bit two faced here, they imposed Christianity on many countries, and created holy wars in the name of their gods.

He is cnut imo, "am I a racist, I don't think so, but you may have that opinion if you want, I say what I see in this video.

Ssssssh, don't say that, you'll be called a liberal. He is a bit of a knobster though.

Yeah, defend the way of life Mr Weston, but no need to be so insecure. Shit happens. If he wants to do the morris dancing and everything, no-ones stopping him. Should we go back to the days of old and wear helmets with cow horns on them, and speak Norse and Saxon? Honestly, it's bollox.

Not saying I am of one political persuasion or another, personally, I think they all piss in the same pot the abhorrent cunts. No matter who you vote for, the government always gets in etc etc, but....
I mean what the fuck is all that about? I've been anti-oppression, anti-racism, anti-dwarf throwing most of my life, and I seem to remember when being a liberal was akin to being a leftie, and a leftie akin to being a militant anti-government/corporate oppression type that the right wing media would love to smear --Oh, Is that it, the right wing have switched the emphasis? Is being those things that are not right, centre-right, centre, whatever, now deemed the possible antithesis to freedom or something?

Hic...
Last edited by Doogle on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 12:32 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Doogle wrote:
Rizze wrote:How old is his guy? I am 50ish lol and no nothing other than growing up with multitudes of different races.
(Typical snobbery)

He is cunt imo, "am I a racist, I don't think so, but you may have that opinion if you want, I say what I see in this video

Ssssssh, don't say that, you'll be called a liberal. He is a bit of a knobster though.

Yeah, defend the way of life, but no need to be so insecure. Shit happens.

Not saying I am of one political persuasion or another, personally, I think they all piss in the same pot the abhorrent cunts - no matter who you vote for, the government always gets in etc etc, but....
I mean what the fuck is all that about? I've been anti-oppression, anti-racism, anti-dwarf throwing most of my life, and I seem to remember when being a liberal was akin to being a leftie, and a leftie akin to being a militant anti-government/corporate oppression type that the right wing media would love to smear --Oh, Is that it, the right wing have switched the emphasis? Is being those things that are not right, centre-right, centre, whatever, now deemed the possible antithesis to freedom or something?

Hic...

If Rizze is a liberal then you can call me one also ( not talking about you Doogs, you are ok Dude) @ rizze :flop:

@ Doogle..Whats your poison Brummiebro :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 25, 2013 12:39 am » by Fatdogmendoza

THE LEAST RACIALLY TOLERANT COUNTRIES

40% + (of individuals surveyed would not want a person of another race as a neighbour)
India, Jordan

30 - 39.9%
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea

20 - 39.9%
France, Turkey, Bulgaria, Algeria, Morocco, Mali, Zambia, Thailand, Malaysia, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Hong Kong
THE MOST TOLERANT COUNTRIES

0 to 4.9%
United States, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Guatemala, Britain, Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Australia, New Zealand

5 - 9.9%
Chile, Peru, Mexico, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Belarus, Croatia, Japan, Pakistan, South Africa

10 - 14.9%
Finland, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia

15 - 19.9%
Venezuela, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Macedonia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Russia, China

Source: World Values Survey

:headscratch:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Next