Are you a thread killer?

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 2:11 pm » by Drextin

Slith you know how I feel about ya. I enjoyed our time on the moon thread..........and on other topics.

I doubt anyone has you on ignore and if for some odd reason they do............then you don't want to be associated with those types to begin with.

Keep being you my man.........its not your loss if we pass up your posts because we agree so we move on to debate some idiot................its our loss.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 2:32 pm » by Soldierboy

dlslith wrote:I've responded to a number of threads and have absolutely no response. I'm curious as to how many people have blocked me and whether anyone else feels like this. I've posted almost 400 responses, yet only get a few responses to them. Getting ready to bail. I'm not a retard and have good retort to many posts, yet feel I've been banned in some sort of way. Ah well, I'll have another beer and get more pissed. I should change my handle to Rodney Dangerfield

Its all good. everybody on this site are good people, (even you mep) so dont feel your being left out, its like fishin you dont always get a bite so just keep throwing your line in. :cheers:
"That Which Does Not Kill Us Makes Us Stronger"

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 12:39 am » by Slith

Thanks folks, much appreciated responses. Yeah, I think when we join we all want to belong to something. I'm no expert in many fields, so I don't click in on a lot of stuff, but when I do I usually have some knowledge or want some, cause I'm intrigued and many people here are stock full of the info I like to read. I've looked back over many of my threads, and I usually get stuck in the middle of debates between a few people and go un-noticed.
Again thanks for the nice words,
Peace,
Slith

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 12:43 am » by Zegtelzegtel

why you feel like that man?;
i really like your posts...t`inkite like they say over here...dont matter man.
you are really part the forum if you ask me..

peace mate.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 am » by Slith

zegtelzegtel wrote:why you feel like that man?;
i really like your posts...t`inkite like they say over here...dont matter man.
you are really part the forum if you ask me..

peace mate.

Thank you zeg.

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 am » by TheDuck

NO1 uses ignore i.m.o. :flop:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 am » by -Marduk-

drextin wrote:Slith, I doubt anyone has you on ignore

So do I. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 12:50 am » by -Marduk-

theduck wrote:NO1 uses ignore i.m.o. :flop:

Agreed

Initiate

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 am » by 999plan

Slith, are you kidding me ... if insights were cash, you would now be poor because you're giving that good shit away for free ... fortunately for us! Haven't been on DTV long myself, but I've already managed to step in my good share of the dog doodoo for better or worse. Think of this as a proving ground ... don't just write the story, explain why it's important to you; that's what people want to hear. But then you already seem to do that my friend ....

There are hot topics here that seem to get everyone fired up. They're usually the ones that have the most polar perspectives ... you know the ones. So if you latch on to one of those that you enjoy, pick a side and go with it, or if a topic seems too one sided, take a stab at the devil's advocate role if you feel some truth in that side.

Remember, that adage the squeaky wheel gets the most grease is tried and true. It's great to be opinionated especially on things you feel strongly about. I guess as long as one doesn't come across on the whiny (my recent mistake) or dickish side, everyone appreciates a good noodle, something you should have no issue with.

Take care and good luck on becoming much poorer my friend! Let's see which one of us can be the poorest, OK. (That's a definite compliment for those who might not get my twitty wit sometimes ...)

:cheers: :sunny:
"999"

P.S. The "ending with a question" response from HESOP or one of the others sounds like an excellent suggestion too!

Initiate

PostSat Jul 11, 2009 5:35 pm » by Nuada

dlslith wrote:I've responded to a number of threads and have absolutely no response. I'm curious as to how many people have blocked me and whether anyone else feels like this. I've posted almost 400 responses, yet only get a few responses to them. Getting ready to bail. I'm not a retard and have good retort to many posts, yet feel I've been banned in some sort of way. Ah well, I'll have another beer and get more pissed. I should change my handle to Rodney Dangerfield

I can say categorically slith that i have never banned you or anyone else for that matter. To do that is pathetic in my book. If i see a thread that interests me, i answer it.

:hugging:
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

PreviousNext