Are you a thread killer?

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:11 am » by Slith

I've responded to a number of threads and have absolutely no response. I'm curious as to how many people have blocked me and whether anyone else feels like this. I've posted almost 400 responses, yet only get a few responses to them. Getting ready to bail. I'm not a retard and have good retort to many posts, yet feel I've been banned in some sort of way. Ah well, I'll have another beer and get more pissed. I should change my handle to Rodney Dangerfield

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Writer

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:17 am » by Theblackdouglas

well iv just started realy using this forum so iv gotta say no , however i appreciate ur input m8" , so thanks for the advice il spend my time on my own forums and guilds and collective groups ,
So thankyou m8 and have a nice weekend" and life if thats at all posssible for any of us".

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:18 am » by Cornbread714

dlslith wrote:I've responded to a number of threads and have absolutely no response. I'm curious as to how many people have blocked me and whether anyone else feels like this. I've posted almost 400 responses, yet only get a few responses to them. Getting ready to bail. I'm not a retard and have good retort to many posts, yet feel I've been banned in some sort of way. Ah well, I'll have another beer and get more pissed. I should change my handle to Rodney Dangerfield

Did somebody say something?

Nah, Dislith, I think it's just because you're a nice guy most of the time.
Try being a loudmouthed, opinionated asshole. That seems to work for me...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

brillbilly

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 am » by brillbilly

dlslith wrote:I've responded to a number of threads and have absolutely no response. I'm curious as to how many people have blocked me and whether anyone else feels like this. I've posted almost 400 responses, yet only get a few responses to them. Getting ready to bail. I'm not a retard and have good retort to many posts, yet feel I've been banned in some sort of way. Ah well, I'll have another beer and get more pissed. I should change my handle to Rodney Dangerfield

iv not blocked ya i have no need to ya fine by be matey :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 am » by domdabears

cornbread714 wrote:

Did somebody say something?

Nah, Dislith, I think it's just because you're a nice guy most of the time.
Try being a loudmouthed, opinionated asshole. That seems to work for me...

hes got a point :lol:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 am » by Flecktarn

you post intresting topics ,so you get the thumbs up from me :flop:
ImageImage

Writer

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:31 am » by Memofromturner

Hey....I apreciate your responce to my very first posting...if you bail,...you would be missed..we all need to be reinforced knowing we are normal.. maybe we are just the deep thinkers,....while those around us ignore the sometimes obvious......hang in there bub.......end of memo.

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:39 am » by Hesop

Ya know though dlslith, many times if the OP returns comments to every person responding, pretty soon people quit responding. I've heard comments to that before as well. A lot of people like to just pop in and leave their comment, and move on to the next thread. Don't take it personal at all. I would bet if you ended your responses with another question, you'ld get more replies.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:44 am » by TheDuck

:dancing: :roll: :dancing:
:cheers:
:banana:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 10, 2009 3:54 am » by Spock

"dlslith" Many times if people don't respond, it means they either agree with you or they disagree with you but you didn't make them mad enough to respond.

I have felt the same way in the past, wondering if by some act of god when i posted the crickets were so loud nobody else wanted to listen to them. It happens.

Don't hassle any of of it. I can assure you that you are not banned. Maybe if your chiming in on a post and you are agreeing with another post, but not making a different statement to be countered on, a direct response might not happen.

Could be a number of things. But i've been reading your posts and you seem like another good guy writing his opinions. You are noticed I guarantee.

The search for the big forum "O", it's elusive, and once achieved you wonder not only if it will happen again, but was it as great as what you thought it would be.

MEP stokes and strokes but hasn't achieved his "BIG O" yet, but he will not stop till he gets it.

Persistence grasshopper.

Next