Are You A World Citizen?

Initiate

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:23 am » by Middleman

Preservation of culture is one of the reasons I'm against the centralization of power.

If it doesn't result in the direct, violent suppression of vulnerable cultures, it often leads them to a slow death by political neglect and economic marginalization. That is just as true with indigenous minorities as it is with rural and post industrial towns across the developed world.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 am » by Newdawnrising

No, i am a citizen of the world.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:29 am » by 99socks

Middleman wrote:Preservation of culture is one of the reasons I'm against the centralization of power.

If it doesn't result in the direct, violent suppression of vulnerable cultures, it often leads them to a slow death by political neglect and economic marginalization. That is just as true with indigenous minorities as it is with rural and post industrial towns across the developed world.

What about language? Language has done that exact thing.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:32 am » by Cia212

Middleman wrote:Preservation of culture is one of the reasons I'm against the centralization of power.

True! Some communities value different things. Some don't want to become economic powerhouses, others do. We shouldn't penalize either for their choice.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:40 am » by Malogg

conformity is awful stuff :vomit:
ALL THE HOAXERS P1SHBOOK PAGES/GROUPS HAVE GONE WHOOOOOOOOOOSHKA INCLUDING BRIAN DAVIES ANONYMOUS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BAHAHAHA :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 am » by Newearthman

All it means is that we all live on the same planet and we all have a responsibility to take care of it...No hidden message here!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:07 am » by Cia212

Newearthman wrote:All it means is that we all live on the same planet and we all have a responsibility to take care of it...No hidden message here!

It isn't my responsibility to take care of other's mistakes in their part of the world. That thinking leads to world taxes and more centralized control...that is the hidden message you're not seeing.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 am » by Newearthman

Cia212 wrote:
Newearthman wrote:All it means is that we all live on the same planet and we all have a responsibility to take care of it...No hidden message here!

It isn't my responsibility to take care of other's mistakes in their part of the world. That thinking leads to world taxes and more centralized control...that is the hidden message you're not seeing.

No your paranoid, kids should know that it's their responsibility to be the next generation of caregivers to Earth. We messed it up now it's up to them to fix it, this is reality!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 5:10 am » by Cia212

Newearthman wrote:
Cia212 wrote:

No your paranoid, kids should know that it's their responsibility to be the next generation of caregivers to Earth. We messed it up now it's up to them to fix it, this is reality!

And you've bought the lie.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 5:14 am » by Newearthman

PreviousNext