Are You A World Citizen?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 5:49 am » by Ghost32

I just wanted to throw this out there for discussion.

I was at a party we had at work the other day and they had a few party favors and things there mainly for the few children that were there with their parents, anyway after the party died down I went to look at the stickers that they were giving out to the children and it was a blue sticker with a picture of the Earth and it said in bold letters "World Citizen"and I thought to myself, wow they are really pushing the NWO and the whole Global System to them (I actually got the sticker out of the trash because the kid did'nt like it LOL) anyway here is an image of the sticker.... Pretty Crazy!!!

:ghost: 32

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 6:01 am » by *WillEase*

What is so great about the current system that everyone is so apposed to a new world order?
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 6:09 am » by Cia212

Crazy indeed! This One World Citizenry crap makes me sick...no matter how it's packaged, it's always about control.

@willease it's a great idea for some people, they get tax money from the US and a ton of free stuff. Not so great for those who are forced to give our possessions and freedoms...

People would be better off living free. And that's always the promise, but never the reality.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 6:27 am » by *WillEase*

Cia212 wrote:Crazy indeed! This One World Citizenry crap makes me sick...no matter how it's packaged, it's always about control.

@willease it's a great idea for some people, they get tax money from the US and a ton of free stuff. Not so great for those who are forced to give our possessions and freedoms...

People would be better off living free. And that's always the promise, but never the reality.

That shit happens now...pre new world order.
My point is you have no idea what a new world order would be like because it hasn't happened yet.
When the kingdom of God is established here on Earth, would that not be considered a "new world order"?
If you REALLY want an inside look, Pope Calls for “World Political Authority”
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/bened ... te_en.html

To manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result; to bring about integral and timely disarmament, food security and peace; to guarantee the protection of the environment and to regulate migration: For all this, there is urgent need of a true world political authority.

Chew on that for a moment.

Would the Vatican willingly subject itself to a global political authority that is heavily influenced by an Islamic state, or an atheist government, or even a capitalist nation like the United States? Never. Would the Vatican consistently subject itself to rules and policies created by a global political body heavily dominated by Russia, or China, or North Korea? Not in a million years. Read between the lines of what Benedict is saying.

Surely the only “world political authority” under which Pope Benedict xvi and the Vatican would willingly and consistently function, would be one in which the Vatican had a controlling influence.

And what significant group of nations do you think might be willing to subject itself to strong Catholic influence? There’s only one answer, really: Europe!

That’s why the pope’s call for the formation of new global regulatory bodies, and a new global political order, is so chilling. Really, Pope Benedict is speaking to European leaders. Ultimately, by calling for a new global political order, Pope Benedict xvi is shepherding the formation of what Bible prophecy says will be a German-led, Catholic-dominated global European empire.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 6:36 am » by Cia212

willease666 wrote:
Cia212 wrote:Crazy indeed! This One World Citizenry crap makes me sick...no matter how it's packaged, it's always about control.

That shit happens now...pre new world order.
My point is you have no idea what a new world order would be like because it hasn't happened yet.
When the kingdom of God is established here on Earth, would that not be considered a "new world order"?
If you REALLY want an inside look, Pope Calls for “World Political Authority”
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/bened ... te_en.html

To manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result; to bring about integral and timely disarmament, food security and peace; to guarantee the protection of the environment and to regulate migration: For all this, there is urgent need of a true world political authority.

Chew on that for a moment.

Would the Vatican willingly subject itself to a global political authority that is heavily influenced by an Islamic state, or an atheist government, or even a capitalist nation like the United States? Never. Would the Vatican consistently subject itself to rules and policies created by a global political body heavily dominated by Russia, or China, or North Korea? Not in a million years. Read between the lines of what Benedict is saying.

Yes, I'm almost certain he would.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 7:21 am » by Opalserpent

nice find. I also made a disturbing find recently when watching my apac channel on Austar in Queensland.

We Australians are just one letter away from having it be aipac like usa zionists.

Why don't they have a public affairs committee for any other nation that usa are allies with?

Anyway before I stray into anti zionism well, thats now I guess I need to show this picture first.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88308967@N04/8069720981/

This image as you can see is a star on a blue background with what looks like the star of david inside.

Please leave a comment if you think otherwise.

Now guess where I saw this flag with the large upside down star on the bottom at? and nearly choked? :vomit:

Yep, inside my parliament house either side of the speaker on mainstream T.V. yep, right inside my democratic parliament where all the decisions are made for the people by supposedly elected officials.

More info on 7 pointed star:

The septagram is a continuously drawn figure having seven points. It is a less common religious symbol than the pentagram, but it is a sacred symbol to Wiccans who follow the Faery tradition, where it is called the Elven or Fairy star.

images from: http://symboldictionary.net/?p=373

The last image below denotes the whore of babylon

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The septagram is important in Western kabbalah, where it symbolizes the sphere of Netzach, the seven planets, the seven alchemical metals, and the seven days of the week.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackpot, Western Kabbalah, I can't be the only Australian with a good eye who spotted this vile anti christian symbol in their parliament?

My country really is under full influence of the Sazi, Satanic/Zionist organization of international banking cartels. It sux ass :shooting: :nwo:

Oh and for the final nail in the coffin to prove this is Satanic as the Zionists here would like more proof I'm sure then check this:

The seven pointed star is an important part of the seal of the A.A., the inner order of the OTO, the secret society made famous by Aleister Crowley

Yep, the master Satanist himself :look: The self proclaimed antichrist who boasted he had killed over a hundred children in one year. Yep, thats the kind of people taking over my country. :bang;

I don't need to make any explanation of the star of david or what it's doing inside a cabalistic satanic 7 pointed symbol.

Edit: looks like that star of david in the upside down 7 pointed star has 7 points when it should have 6.

I know the number 7 has important occult numerological roles like in the nasa mission gemini 7.

Have a nice day fellow non Sazi.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm » by Spock

I see it as a total breakdown of cultures. Diversity is wonderful and rich, however tribalism is a byproduct.

If we could all just learn that people are not all the same, and be okay with that FACT, not saying one is better than the other, but each is best to their own. Then we could truly grow together as a diverse conglomerate of communities, relying on each other for distinctly different needs.

Instead, this multiculturalism labels anyone that thinks smashing cultures together in a stew and forcing either acceptance of one over the other, or driving out the indigenous for fairness sake, and in so doing affording the immigrant more rights; is considered racist. "When in Rome, etc."

Rainbows and unicorns look great packaged in movies such as a Star Trek federation, or Star Wars Imperial Forces, but not practical in the real world.

Initiate

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 3:42 pm » by Middleman

A lot of people who call themselves "citizens of the world" are simply rejecting nationalism, and have no interest in a one world government of any kind.

I feel more allegiance to the planet as a whole than I do to my own country(which I still love).

Is there something wrong with that?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:49 pm » by Opalserpent

Middleman wrote:A lot of people who call themselves "citizens of the world" are simply rejecting nationalism, and have no interest in a one world government of any kind.

I feel more allegiance to the planet as a whole than I do to my own country(which I still love).

Is there something wrong with that?

If you didn't know man the people in control of the nwo don't have your best interests in mind, only their own megalomaniac idea's of the master race taking over straight from hitler even hitlers thule society never died it seems, the same nutjob occultists are running the show today and I don't think human life is a priority.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please show me a humanitarian effort that has not had a hidden agenda?

it's bad english day for me.

I read spocks comment about mixing races togeather not being a good thing, expecting cultures to intergrate so quickly is not natural.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:01 pm » by Spock

Nothing to do with race mixing Opal. I am talking cultures. A slow integration is natural. Or, if you particularly champion another culture and decide to move to be in that culture, regardless of what race you are, that is okay, because you are accepting and becoming part of the indigenous culture of the area.

Next