Are you aware that...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 pm

PostWed Oct 06, 2010 6:48 pm » by Cyberelf


troll2rocks wrote:That you truly have it within yourself to achieve whatever passion and drive you have ?

Feel like you live in a world of grown up children ?. Funny isnt it, when you are young, you look at adult's thinking they know what to do and how to do it. Then when you grow up, you realise nobody ever grows up, and that everyone wings it.

Scary thought of the day is. We are all grown up bodies but internally forever childish. It's a sad joke and the final punchline for young adults growing up in a society increasingly more disjointed and divided due to increasingly more bizzare and intrusive corporate ideals.

The fact your taking time out of your life to read this and me to write it, proves this. Be creative be what you want to be, be yourself! And realise that in life you don't need people to tell you this.
:flop:

Do as Nike does. Just do it. The alternative does not warrent thinking about. Does it ? Blah blah fucking blah. Remember though, that it IS within you to reach the goal you want. No matter what the option, be determined and set about making it reality. Wishfull thinking does not play a part. Action does. So if you want to be a DJ, Actor, fireman or whatever... simply take the step and do not worry about how others look upon you, don't ever conform to please others.


If it is truly in your heart, and you live for it, YOU WILL BE GOOD AT IT.

Or spend your time thinking about what could have been, rather than seeing that right this very moment you could be taking the steps towards it.

Unless you want to live a deeply unsatisfied life that becomes an existence.

We are all children, and we all have passion. Follow it.

That is my thought on the matter anyhow.

Back to yours, back to mine.

Image

:think:
\
:flop:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9128
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 12:23 pm » by Troll2rocks


cyberelf wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:That you truly have it within yourself to achieve whatever passion and drive you have ?

Feel like you live in a world of grown up children ?. Funny isnt it, when you are young, you look at adult's thinking they know what to do and how to do it. Then when you grow up, you realise nobody ever grows up, and that everyone wings it.

Scary thought of the day is. We are all grown up bodies but internally forever childish. It's a sad joke and the final punchline for young adults growing up in a society increasingly more disjointed and divided due to increasingly more bizzare and intrusive corporate ideals.

The fact your taking time out of your life to read this and me to write it, proves this. Be creative be what you want to be, be yourself! And realise that in life you don't need people to tell you this.
:flop:

Do as Nike does. Just do it. The alternative does not warrent thinking about. Does it ? Blah blah fucking blah. Remember though, that it IS within you to reach the goal you want. No matter what the option, be determined and set about making it reality. Wishfull thinking does not play a part. Action does. So if you want to be a DJ, Actor, fireman or whatever... simply take the step and do not worry about how others look upon you, don't ever conform to please others.


If it is truly in your heart, and you live for it, YOU WILL BE GOOD AT IT.

Or spend your time thinking about what could have been, rather than seeing that right this very moment you could be taking the steps towards it.

Unless you want to live a deeply unsatisfied life that becomes an existence.

We are all children, and we all have passion. Follow it.

That is my thought on the matter anyhow.

Back to yours, back to mine.

Image

:think:
\
:flop:

:cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:29 am

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 12:29 pm » by Mystery747


Yeah! i hear Nike does third world kids for 10 cents an hour.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9128
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 12:32 pm » by Troll2rocks


mystery747 wrote:Yeah! i hear Nike does third world kids for 10 cents an hour.


You wouldnt be wrong either.

Just off topic
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:38 pm

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 12:55 pm » by Hayden


Thanks mate, theres so much distraction,bullshit and illusionary 'noise' for want of a better word in our lives now, there is little time to think about what we really want, what is true for us, what makes us really happy. Even the search for that is turned into a fucking industry via the multitude of bloody gurus and self styled wise men/women. I think that being true to your self is wise, but to realise it's impossible to be true to anything else is a begining of wisdom. Cant remember where I heard that, but it seems to resonate with your words. Thanks again

Initiate
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:41 pm

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 1:23 pm » by Bilbow


nice speech man, very inspiring

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9128
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 1:25 pm » by Troll2rocks


hayden wrote:Thanks mate, theres so much distraction,bullshit and illusionary 'noise' for want of a better word in our lives now, there is little time to think about what we really want, what is true for us, what makes us really happy. Even the search for that is turned into a fucking industry via the multitude of bloody gurus and self styled wise men/women. I think that being true to your self is wise, but to realise it's impossible to be true to anything else is a begining of wisdom. Cant remember where I heard that, but it seems to resonate with your words. Thanks again



Thanks for your time and words, they do resonate :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19216
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 1:33 pm » by Slith


Nice touch troll. Good read and a good way to start the day. Cheers!
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator
Posts: 1022
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:29 pm

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 2:04 pm » by Hansom


Excellent troll, absolutely spot on.
It puts in my mind some lyrics from a song that also inspire me, they are.

You can be anything you want to be
Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be
Be free with your tempo, be free, be free
Surrender your ego - be free, be free to yourself
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook