Are You, Black, Grey or White?

Writer

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 5:19 pm » by Jammoon1

I don't know if this is the correct area for something like this but it's here anyway now.

I've always been what I'd call a grey area person, always able to see both sides of an argument, or at least trying to. Never sure where I'm going in life, and a bit of a muddling through person. Whereas I have some friends that are black and white people, who see things clearly and come down on one side of an argument, sticking to it and never wavering. I've felt life is easier in some ways as I am able to adapt to a situation and go with the flow, whereas my black and white friends find it difficult to change and are intolerant of others.

The only downside I've found is in parenting. The black and whiters always had strong rules and their children knew if they stepped over the line, whereas my children were always taking things a bit further and seeing what they could get away with - still bloody do!

I just wondered what type of person most of you are and whether you think it's better your way. I'm thinking maybe that a lot of people who come on this type of forum might be grey area thinkers as they may be more open to possibilities but I could well be wrong and it would be interesting to find out.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 pm » by Flecktarn

look around the uk and you also see orange in big citys usualy women in there 20s ,,i wonder how they see themselves
ImageImage

Writer

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 5:23 pm » by Jammoon1

flecktarn wrote:look around the uk and you also see orange in big citys usualy women in there 20s ,,i wonder how they see themselves

:D I expect they think they look luuuuurvly.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 pm » by Tomjay

Yea grey here also...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 5:30 pm » by Gisgangusur

jammoon1 wrote:I don't know if this is the correct area for something like this but it's here anyway now.

I've always been what I'd call a grey area person, always able to see both sides of an argument, or at least trying to. Never sure where I'm going in life, and a bit of a muddling through person. Whereas I have some friends that are black and white people, who see things clearly and come down on one side of an argument, sticking to it and never wavering. I've felt life is easier in some ways as I am able to adapt to a situation and go with the flow, whereas my black and white friends find it difficult to change and are intolerant of others.

The only downside I've found is in parenting. The black and whiters always had strong rules and their children knew if they stepped over the line, whereas my children were always taking things a bit further and seeing what they could get away with - still bloody do!

I just wondered what type of person most of you are and whether you think it's better your way. I'm thinking maybe that a lot of people who come on this type of forum might be grey area thinkers as they may be more open to possibilities but I could well be wrong and it would be interesting to find out.

Since it's an unconditional question(You know,black being the "Absence" of colours and white it's whole "Spectrum",if there is such a thing),I can assure you that I'm mostly Green.Still...depending on many circunstances I can be Blue and Red as well,and that's as a start!!! :mrgreen: :flop:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 5:37 pm » by Richc

A debunker is Black. A believer is White.

I am a skeptic so i am Grey.

Simples.....

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Writer

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 5:45 pm » by Jammoon1

richc wrote:A debunker is Black. A believer is White.

Simples.....

RIK

Well in that case I suppose I might be pale grey then. :D

Initiate

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 pm » by Tomjay

jammoon1 wrote:
richc wrote:A debunker is Black. A believer is White.

Simples.....

RIK

Well in that case I suppose I might be pale grey then. :D

But then again skeptic doesn't mean that you dont believe anything :rtft: :cheers:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm » by Svaha

jammoon1 wrote:I don't know if this is the correct area for something like this but it's here anyway now.

I pitty people who know everything for sure, they are close minded, stopped growing.
The same with your children, if you put your mark on your children and only your mark what good does it do to them.
Sure you need to give them boarders, clear borders, specially when they are very young, but don't forget to turn your back to them and let them experience what's beyond the borders.

It's ok to be unsure about things, just don't be unsure about yourself.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell