PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:13 pm » by Evildweeb

Below are THREE videos covering the topic back TWO YEARS. This story broke last night as if its something new or a joke. IT IS NOT A JOKE.

Be sure and listen carefully to all three.................

Centennial man wins $7 (million) settlement over popcorn

Upload to

on Sep 19, 2012 by 7NewsDenver

A Centennial man has won a $7 million settlement after losing 50% of his lung capacity -- the result of inhaling fumes from microwave popcorn. Marc Stewart reports.

Microwave Popcorn Toxicity

Upload to

on May 16, 2012 by EverydayHealth

Subscribe for more:

Watch more "What The Heck Are You Eating:

In this week's What The Heck Are You Eating, created and hosted by Joy Bauer, we investigate your favorite microwave snack: popcorn. We guarantee the list of ingredients in microwave popcorn will surprise you! Popcorn can be a healthy, whole grain snack, so Joy shares how you can still enjoy it in a safe and delicious way.

What The Heck Are You Eating? With Joy Bauer
Joy Bauer, the resident nutrition expert for NBC's Today show, knows how and what Americans like to eat. On 'What The Heck are You Eating' Joy embarks on a myth-busting mission to inspire her audience to think differently about food. Join us each Wednesday at 1pm EST for nutrition tips, alternative cuisine choices, great recipes and more!

Joy Bauer
Joy Bauer provides health, food and diet-related information to millions of users as a contributor to and the Today Show. Her mission is to improve the health of our nation. Her weekly show, ""What the Heck are you Eating?"" will premiere on Everyday Health's YouTube channel. Joy's official website,, and her mobile application are both published by Everyday Health.

Popcorn Lung Lawyers

Upload to

by FindLawLegalVideos on Apr 30, 2010 Popcorn lung is typically diagnosed among people who worked in microwave popcorn plants. Our firm is the only one in the country that has ever tried a popcorn lung case and achieved record-setting results. (888) 353-0491

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

The Book of Man

The Book of Man Blog (announcements)

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 pm » by Bleever

That is some nasty stuff. I haven't owned a microwave in over 20 years. I heat everything up in a skillet or oven.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 4:48 pm » by Boatman

Don't eat Popcorn, it reminds me of Verrucas, or nobbly skin. Never have been able to eat it Yeuuccchhh
:vomit: :vomit:

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 5:08 pm » by The57ironman

....i'm dying for some...Image

if you don't like my opinions....please lower your standards Image

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 pm » by Zer0

I been wating pop corn for years.. x _x
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction