ARE YOU FED UP WAITING FOR PROOF

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 2:11 am » by Ph0enix

thesaint wrote:If you people who think it better not to ask (which I presume is about everything that is truth as you cannot differentiate) then what the F*#`! are you on this site for. Think about what you have said, It's better to not know. even though it could be the truth. How on earth are we ever to go forward. The reason we are in the situation we are in is because of of attitudes like this. Surely it's better to know the truth and grow than to live a lie, or is that what you would rather have. I know the powers that be would love that. Guys/Girls You can't be serious, surely?

my name is ph0enix or Kaleb, not you people. public disclosure will have to be slow and progressive. an all out "here it is" is the wrong thing to do for most of the world. have you paid attention to most of the peopel around you? most people don't know what to do if they lose one job or one girlfriend let alone lose their foundational beliefs. people like believing God and the angels and the devil are the only things "out there." they don't even want to discuss such possiblities as they might be true. Now Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, Angels, Demons, God, American Idol, Marijuana, and other things that are a safe distance from them are ok. Impending economic, cosmic, or natural disaster type DOOM... NO they don't even wanna hear it. I try all the time. I say teeny tiney things like "you ever wonder if there's life on other planets?" Not the kinda stuff we say on here, nice little PC stuff. They flip out even on that or quickly change subject... Nobody wants to think about death, taxes, war, or aliens... Full disclosure would just have us killing more people in the streets (out of self defense) from the mass insanity and hysteria than are necessary. I suppose i should've said "so long as such disclosure is gradual and progressive."

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 2:38 am » by Drextin

Yep not everyone on the planet is as eager for there to be alien life visiting us as we are.

Plus its a confidence thing as well. In the real world the story don't end with the big revelation. We humans can turn what seems to be a happy ending into a clusterfuck of mundane debates and the biggest debatel in the mainstream media will be should they have told us at all?

Personally I know I can take the disclosure and process it the right way but there are many people in my life who I don't believe can do the same.........which is probably why most of us are here on the site.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

end0fall

PostSun May 31, 2009 2:50 am » by end0fall

face it,no government anywhere in the world is going to pipe up and admit anything astounding and ya know why? because they dont want ANYONE knowing their secrets,they see it as information being a strong point and giving it away would give them some kind of weakness.....bastards....we are all entitled to know if theres anything out there....it's our right.

Initiate

PostSun May 31, 2009 3:31 am » by Kyo121

an informed public is a government worse nightmare. If you knew too much then there's little they could get away with. Just think if people knew there was no WMD in Iraq or that hussein was not a direct threat to the US would people have supported that war?

You can say well people aren't mentally prepared for disclosure, well then i ask you who was it that made them that way? Is it not the governments of the world in general that decree what is right and wrong to be taught learn and accepted? Are they then not indirectly if not directly responsible for people's reactions to such events?

I grew up in a small village and if there was any disaster or major changes we all got together and decide what to do, we don't run around panicking screaming bloody hell like what people expect you to do. Why? because there was little if any interference from the outside we aren't taught to rely on government or any one else to solve our problems, and when something does come up we ALL knew about it so there is no one running around fearing the unknown.

Casing point if you consider people unable to accept the truth, then you might be mistaken, the "majority" of the world are not as paranoid as the media would have you believe. Just take the cargo cult case of world war, the natives that got introduce to airplanes and people they've never seen before didn't run around rioting and claiming the sky is falling, sure they turn those airplanes and soldiers into gods etc but they still accepted it without all the major cases of people breaking down etc. They still do what they normally do, hunt, fish, gathers what they always been doing except now they worship a new god.

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 5:16 am » by Drextin

kyo121 wrote:an informed public is a government worse nightmare. If you knew too much then there's little they could get away with. Just think if people knew there was no WMD in Iraq or that hussein was not a direct threat to the US would people have supported that war?

You can say well people aren't mentally prepared for disclosure, well then i ask you who was it that made them that way? Is it not the governments of the world in general that decree what is right and wrong to be taught learn and accepted? Are they then not indirectly if not directly responsible for people's reactions to such events?

I grew up in a small village and if there was any disaster or major changes we all got together and decide what to do, we don't run around panicking screaming bloody hell like what people expect you to do. Why? because there was little if any interference from the outside we aren't taught to rely on government or any one else to solve our problems, and when something does come up we ALL knew about it so there is no one running around fearing the unknown.

Casing point if you consider people unable to accept the truth, then you might be mistaken, the "majority" of the world are not as paranoid as the media would have you believe. Just take the cargo cult case of world war, the natives that got introduce to airplanes and people they've never seen before didn't run around rioting and claiming the sky is falling, sure they turn those airplanes and soldiers into gods etc but they still accepted it without all the major cases of people breaking down etc. They still do what they normally do, hunt, fish, gathers what they always been doing except now they worship a new god.

The cargo cults had no preconceived religious notions either. At least not as ingrained and life altering as the 3 major religions. But at the same time you use a pretty poor example since many tribes around the world have panicked and turned to violence when approached by the outside world. Also you might want to go do some more research on cargo cults and how it is mainly a myth.

I think everyone understands that religion would be rocked to its foundation by such disclosure. Of course the government telling us they are here is not going to incite the kind of panic if the aliens just show up one day.

I assure you the government has very little to do with anyone who may be prone to panic over aliens being here.

There is a reason that in every safety manual or anything to do with a problem that may pop up says these two words..............don't panic..........its the first emotion to hit us when we are in the presence of the unknown.

I would bet my life that some of the people here and on other sites who are the loudest about believing in ufos would panic under the realization that the aliens are here.

Super Moderator

PostSun May 31, 2009 5:30 am » by Slith

The proof is there....big time. Look at all the architechural (sp) insignias left on our world. You would have to be blind not to see what was left to us. Decoding it is another matter alltogether and getting disclosure...true disclosure from any of the PTB's will be an issue for sure. In the meantime we need to do our own research, so when the truth finally comes out......we will be ready.
Peace!

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

PostSun May 31, 2009 6:05 am » by Hesop

One thing that would not suprise me, one iota, and has been on my thoughts more as time progresses, a possible reason for no disclosure. That a while back, maybe in the 50's as some suggest, the PTB did make some contact and agreements with et's. Only to much later discover, they were duped by lieing bastards, with different intentions. So by their allowing them here, in exchange for technology, they totaly fucked us all. They could never admit to that.
Just a scenario.

Initiate

PostSun May 31, 2009 6:11 am » by Kyo121

well drex......i never said people might not turn aggressive toward the aliens...i just said they wouldn't panic and resort to less then desirable behaviors that is being associated with such a disclosure aka mass panic/rioting/looting/etc. It is human's nature to be aggressive at first as a defense mechanism toward what they do not fully understand.

What i want to say is if such a disclosure happen the world isn't gonna fall down, people will still do what they normally do with the exception of a few group of deeply religious people, they however are NOT the majority of people. Not to mention a disclosure of existence of aliens do not means the end of religion....not unless of course the aliens claims to be our creators.

Yes my example is poorly made on the cargo cult but it was an example to show what people who are not taught to fear everything and rely solely on their governments to fix anything that might be wrong.

I'm not sure how else i could make it clearer my english is not as great as i wish it to be so i can only come back and forth to make myself clearer. What i want to point out is as i've posted before on disclosure such events where hysteria, panic, violence occurs are from things that people did not expect. If they knew before hand it would not happen, PLEASE don't use the instance where the radio show had warned before hand. I'm talking about IF they knew before hand it would not happen.

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 7:48 am » by Eaganthorn

Personally, I am the kind of person who does want the truth, always, I can take it. When my wife was diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder, I wanted the truth, all of it and I never regretted that decision. When my brother was diagnosed with brain cancer, I wanted to know the truth, all of it. The truth has always helped me to deal with trouble whereas lies and deception have never helped me, never lie to me to protect me, it just pisses me off. I don’t ask for what I cannot handle and if I am told something that conflicts with my sense of reality, I process it and I take as long as I need.

I guess I happen to lack the panic gene if that is possible, but I know I can count on most of the various types of people to panic. How many different types are there, 45 or 48?

When it comes to proof about aliens, yes I want the truth, all of it, I am ready for it.
That being said, I understand that many are not ready, I can handle that too. Disclosure will happen when it happens, not a moment sooner, be patient.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 7:54 am » by Drextin

hesop, that has always been an intriguing thought to me. we had contact, made a deal with devil and now we are trying to fix it before its too late.

PreviousNext