ARE YOU FED UP WAITING FOR PROOF

Initiate

PostSun May 31, 2009 6:44 pm » by lainn

i'll pull the old broomstick out of the closet and fly in on it for that....good idea Ethorn.

Initiate

PostSun May 31, 2009 11:05 pm » by Crazynutsx

that's because its such a huge thing that the second proof comes along no one believes any of it

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 11:24 pm » by Ph0enix

hesop wrote:One thing that would not suprise me, one iota, and has been on my thoughts more as time progresses, a possible reason for no disclosure. That a while back, maybe in the 50's as some suggest, the PTB did make some contact and agreements with et's. Only to much later discover, they were duped by lieing bastards, with different intentions. So by their allowing them here, in exchange for technology, they totaly fucked us all. They could never admit to that.
Just a scenario.

i love this theory, have read about it, and think its a possibility also. especially during the cold war, why wouldn't the u.s. make a pact with an advanced species in order to get ahead of the ruskies and maintain its status as THE world power? thats why i'm always talkin about "lieing ass aliens" as all the stuff i've read on the matter comically suggests that or directly says lieing ass aliens. Like that lieing ass EBE1. http://www.serpo.org/release8.php That Serpo site talks a LOT about this subject and is supposedly from top government insiders...

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 11:30 pm » by Ph0enix

eaganthorn wrote:
drextin wrote:That's not a bad idea mugen.

You can have two general classes of credentials

Investigator: person who investigates subjects out in the real world but not limited to.

Researcher: person who researches subjects on the web but not limited to.

Both classes can file reports through blogs and/or through submitted vlogs.

DTV is bigger stronger faster better, but for some reason ATS gets all the attention.....undeservedly in my opinion.

AST gets a lot of attention because they promote their website through additional media. Jim Mars wrote a book, Arbor Too Secret and went on a book signing tour hocking his hack piece of crap. And with every mention of the book, the website was also mentioned three times. They sell more advertising, etc.

It’s all in the promotion of a thing, marketing 101, Drex, that’s all. We could do the same thing here, Lets meet up and pull off a crop circle for Disclose, lets write a book, go on tour, attend these comic book conferences, get into a fight on national TV, break a chair over a DOD chief of staff’s head the minute he denies aliens, that sort of stuff.

i'm with it. but don't let this distract us from our Alien Abducting and Space Piracy goals... also, can I be the one who does the chair thing? i just wanna shout "you lieing SON OF A BITCH!" on CNN and bust the chair over his head. It'll be more believable if its a big angry black guy anyway...

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 am » by Hesop

Tell you all what I'll do. I've been working on these motive type scenarios for a while.
They are kinda like a family tree, where they can branch off on a determining factor. I'll find a suitable format to post them here, so we can then put our collective heads together, debate the likely hood of each branch, and develope a formidable project out of it.
We can call it a project from the DTV "Crew".

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 12:46 am » by Ph0enix

hesop wrote:Tell you all what I'll do. I've been working on these motive type scenarios for a while.
They are kinda like a family tree, where they can branch off on a determining factor. I'll find a suitable format to post them here, so we can then put our collective heads together, debate the likely hood of each branch, and develope a formidable project out of it.
We can call it a project from the DTV "Crew".

i think thats a great idea. stick with it the way you're saying it. go into paint shop or even MS paint and set it up like a tree diagram, upload it to tinyurl or something, and paste the pic so we can pick it a part data point by data point. i do this all the time when i'm network mapping. it really paints a good picture of idea/data flow, stop points, and "questionables" when looked at visiually.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 12:57 am » by bugmenot

[b]not really oh wait whats that noise do you hear it aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
we bring you this sad breaking news bugmenot as just being anal probed and will be sore around the anus and will be laid up for a week .. the greys have claimed full responsability. disclose.tv will be dishing out diapers and lubricant for the scared and needy
ring this hotline for more info 9764434478-00-086

peace love and diapers...
:alien: :alien: :alien:

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 am » by TheDuck

LOL. It would be funny if we were being watched and yeh you can have the chair 'blood' lol.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 1:20 am » by Hesop

bugmenot wrote:[b]not really oh wait whats that noise do you hear it aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
we bring you this sad breaking news bugmenot as just being anal probed and will be sore around the anus and will be laid up for a week .. the greys have claimed full responsability. disclose.tv will be dishing out diapers and lubricant for the scared and needy
ring this hotline for more info 9764434478-00-086

peace love and diapers...
:alien: :alien: :alien:

Let me guess, You got abducted by the dreaded TELETUBBIES again.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 01, 2009 1:33 am » by TheDuck

like the sig :ugeek:
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

PreviousNext