ARE YOU FED UP WAITING FOR PROOF

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 12:20 am » by Flecktarn

are you like me fed up waiting for official proof of alien life ,since i was a kid i have beleived in aliens and ufos visiting earth and waiting for that moment to come on the news that alien life exsists,,it also gets me when people say ,"within the next year "it never happens so im waiting yet again to see what happens with the disclouser project trying to push the us goverment in to owning up to what most of the world now beleives ,come on we can handle it, were grown up enough ,were not going to panic .
it would be nice just to see it in my lifetime ,how do you feel about it
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun May 31, 2009 12:25 am » by -Marduk-

Im not worried about the disclosing. I already made my mind about this topic..The great question is and will be the first contact!
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 12:28 am » by Ph0enix

Nah.. Not really. It would cause to much insanity. Most people live in such a fragile existence its scary. The slightest bump throws everything into a tail spin. The problem with admitting they're here, we know it, etc... is that the logical question would get asked," what's our plan?" And the truth would be "we don't really have one." The average person takes comfort in believing all this alien, nibiru, galactic alignment, NWO, FEMA Camp, NONSENSE to be the imginary squawkings of the dillusional. If they KNEW the truth about so many things, most people just can't handle it. They've been conditioned to not think and to not handle it and to not even wanna know... If anything is proof of what I'm saying, ask yourself this "how many people self educate on such subjects?" Why aren' there more of us who are at least trying to be "in the know?" That in itself is the proof. They don't wanna find out it might be true. Better to just not ask...

Initiate

PostSun May 31, 2009 12:30 am » by yoursoulmate

Super Moderator

PostSun May 31, 2009 12:43 am » by -Marduk-

ph0enix wrote:If they KNEW the truth about so many things, most people just can't handle it. They've been conditioned to not think and to not handle it and to not even wanna know... If anything is proof of what I'm saying, ask yourself this "how many people self educate on such subjects?" Why aren' there more of us who are at least trying to be "in the know?" That in itself is the proof. They don't wanna find out it might be true. Better to just not ask...

Smart thoughts PhOenix, just look around you! Just look at the women today. Most of them or I should say all of them are affectet by the cosmetic commercials. That cosmetics cost the life many animals and they dont care . Consumption at all costs
Last edited by -Marduk- on Sun May 31, 2009 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 12:49 am » by Ph0enix

marduk2012 wrote:
ph0enix wrote:If they KNEW the truth about so many things, most people just can't handle it. They've been conditioned to not think and to not handle it and to not even wanna know... If anything is proof of what I'm saying, ask yourself this "how many people self educate on such subjects?" Why aren' there more of us who are at least trying to be "in the know?" That in itself is the proof. They don't wanna find out it might be true. Better to just not ask...

Smart thoughts PhOenix, just look around you! Just look at the women today. Most of them or I should say all of them are affectet by the cosmetic commercials. That cosmetics cost many animals live they dont care . Consumption at all costs

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eHiX0FZcjkA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eHiX0FZcjkA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube] :help:

Initiate

PostSun May 31, 2009 12:52 am » by yoursoulmate

marduk2012 wrote:Smart thoughts PhOenix, just look around you! Just look at the women today. Most of them or I should say all of them are affectet by the cosmetic commercials. That cosmetics cost many animals live they dont care . Consumption at all costs

luckily, there are also cosmetics, which are not tested on animals :cry:

http://www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au/list.html

..so you men don't have to go blind after all :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 12:58 am » by Lowsix

yoursoulmate wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Smart thoughts PhOenix, just look around you! Just look at the women today. Most of them or I should say all of them are affectet by the cosmetic commercials. That cosmetics cost many animals live they dont care . Consumption at all costs

luckily, there are also cosmetics, which are not tested on animals :cry:

http://www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au/list.html

..so you don't have to go blind after all :wink:

Lol.... ZING! soulmate..
nice comeback
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostSun May 31, 2009 1:28 am » by Bluejeff1954

One day it will happen, if in my lifetime I do not know. This I do know...there are way many galaxies out there not to have life on some of the planets that would be in them. I remember an old saying in a Mad magazine about all the galaxies speeding away from the Milky Way at an very fast speed per second and the caption ends "but who could blame them".

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 1:53 am » by Thesaint

If you people who think it better not to ask (which I presume is about everything that is truth as you cannot differentiate) then what the F*#`! are you on this site for. Think about what you have said, It's better to not know. even though it could be the truth. How on earth are we ever to go forward. The reason we are in the situation we are in is because of of attitudes like this. Surely it's better to know the truth and grow than to live a lie, or is that what you would rather have. I know the powers that be would love that. Guys/Girls You can't be serious, surely?

Next