Are you gonna give your point?

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 am » by Spock

towelie wrote:I dont think ive seen that "What the bleep do we know?" so ill have to check that out

Towelie - knowing you, you would love it! You might even consider it your new religion - blasphemy I know.

That movie may not open your eyes to anything you haven't thought of before - but the way it is demonstrated in pictures is incredible.

I bet if you watch it on Google or You-Tube, you'll buy it. It's that good.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:39 am » by Cornbread714

avatar001 wrote:Why is that? are you a 12yo child?

Ha! I think you're going to fit right in.
Cheers! :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 am » by Cornbread714

spock wrote:
towelie wrote:I dont think ive seen that "What the bleep do we know?" so ill have to check that out

Towelie - knowing you, you would love it! You might even consider it your new religion - blasphemy I know.

That movie may not open your eyes to anything you haven't thought of before - but the way it is demonstrated in pictures is incredible.

I bet if you watch it on Google or You-Tube, you'll buy it. It's that good.

Yeah. Good movie. Check it out, Towelie. I thought it was a bit overdone, but it raised some really great points, I wouldn't mind watching it again and discussing it some here. :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:45 am » by Avatar001

I do think reality as we don't know offers endless possibilities... The things we, as humans don't know, are bigger than things we know. It is actually more difficult to explore our own inner earth/ocean than space...

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 am » by Towelie

Cool i should have time tomorow so ill check it out, an if i havent ill make the time.

@Avatar if possibilities arent infinite what is?
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 am » by Drextin

What the bleep is awesome! Some of the same people made the doc The Secret.

Did you know that most skeptics laugh at what the bleep? Sure there is a lot of what ifs and is more theory driven than fact but it is far from being pseudo science or even bad science.

As far as there being other life in the universe. Scientists are always discovering new objects in deep space that are deemed rare or though to have not existed. Only to find that the phenomenon is repeated every where now that their mind is open to the possibility. So life should be no different.

A far more depressing and plausible scenario than there being no other life is the chance that we may actually be the most advanced life forms in the universe. I cannot even begin to tackle the many levels of suckage contained within that thought! I accept that it could be possible but also like to forget it may be possible at the same time.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:47 am » by Avatar001

love to cheer cornbread! especially heavily alcoholic drink on a saturday night!

Initiate

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:47 am » by lainn

bonjour Avatar001.

Ca va?.....bienvenu!!!!

Voici est un place pour tout le monde....

all thoughts are welcomed in the respect that here there is the possibility of collective........

Ho diminticato la lingua da Parigi.....pero, lo so bene che possibile impararla di nuovo...sicuramente...

so....

Eat and drink from such a lush and full table of knowledge....it is a family atmosphere here...and through it all you will learn that it functions even if it is a disfuctional one...

A bientoot...baci
Last edited by lainn on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:53 am » by Avatar001

hey drextin check it out, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o if that makes u laugh... then it gives u the absurd idea we are the most advance specie in univers... ego man'... like we are special...come on! it would be like racism in an universal/galatic way...

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:55 am » by Avatar001

@Avatar if possibilities arent infinite what is?

Didn't get it... u get it? lol that is the big question... ask our hypotethic almithy god...

PreviousNext