Are you gonna give your point?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 1:52 am » by Cornbread714

At the core of all of us is the fully realized being, the Creator.
I think it's not a matter of becoming enlightened, it's more about becoming aware of the enlightened essence that is already there.
I truly believe this.
The simplest proof of this I find in my dreams - in my dreams, 'I' have created masterpieces, incredible lengthy saga-movies and meta-music that my conscious daily mind could never come anywhere near re-creating.
I KNOW that I'm just like some camera through which God looks at the world, I know I'm just a vessel, like the wine bottle I just emptied.
And it's Springtime, and the nymphs are are running through the forest, and nymphs and wine go together, if Mythology has anything to say about it...
I KNOW that other intelligences share our space, some good, some are cosmic bummers...
(INTERRUPTION! CORNBREAD IS DRUNK! a message brought to you by his deeper self)
(HE NEEDS TO GO PASS OUT SOON!)
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 2:08 am » by Avatar001

Imagination... where does it come from?... creativity, i think we all share ideas in a way we don't know it, so much blanks about capabilities of our "soul" or consciouness. Herad about remot viewing used by cia in coldwar... it is knowned as fact.. its efficiency/accuracy, still undiscovered but proved...

Heard about david wilcock and his point about the blank visualisation concerning project "looking glass" past 2012 let's gest december...

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 3711060908

Still have to be vigilant about info...

Initiate

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 am » by Count_E.R.Measure

'I' have created masterpieces, incredible lengthy saga-movies and meta-music that my conscious daily mind could never come anywhere near re-creating.

Yes, I know what you mean I have some of that too at times, but hey it only tells me to try harder,lol.
:oops:

:lol:

I quite agree that the possibility of LIFE in various forms OUT there, or on earth, too, is absolutely given. But I don't know this.
I am aware of the fact that many things are going on, from cropcircles to UFOS , sightings, abductions, etc. I do not know whether there will be a change in the dimension ( maybe I should watch the vid?) or something else, or nothing at all. I do not know whether you can call this (the state we are in - mentally and physically. (Seen in a global style there is as usually a lot of slaughtering going on, which we learned in school to be the normal state of mind being a human being. Not that I gave too much of my school education, lol.) Anyways, is it a global awakening what we experience now yhe many of the demonstrations with or without riots and set up riots worldwide? It is very clear something must happen. People are on the streets for all sorts of reasons which is good, so everybody can see there are more. More what? More people, people who are not happy at all how things are going. But does this mean awakening. Honestly, I do not know, but hey I wished it was.
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 8:59 am » by Clawspiracy

We are creatures that live on a pearl swimming in an ocean of pearls, strung on an endless string of pearls that congeal into yet another, placed in a little box that is nothing more than a speck of dust on the shelf of an old architect who is rather lazy, otherwise we would be swept away into oblivion.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Previous