Are you gonna give your point?

Writer

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 11:52 pm » by Avatar001

Big hi to everyone, i've been a reader of disclose for maybe 3 or 4 years, never signup, maybe the will to be unlisted and/or untraced because i believe we are. I'm french, i've seen chemtrails, see the same bulshit politics mascarads, i've been aware of so much topics or theories, from hollowearth to the famous illuminaties.

Among everything, concerning alien life in universe, probabily speeks for itself, don't have the will to search for it but i know it and my frendly brain recorded it.
The universe as we know it, is so immense that we would concider it, infinit. Several planets on solar system, many billions solar systems in our galaxy... and... Hundred of billions galaxies in universe (still fully unknowned), then theories of multiverse... parallele universes... To compare it to our conciousness, we would have more chance to win lotery maybe a hundred times consecutively (certainly far from reality) than have a single other life in universe. The actual main scientific concern is how would they cross such distances... we still have theories about how work dimensions, wormholes, quantics...
100 years is a "millisecond of millisecond "for universe compare to us... Got it?
We are so far from reality...
There is so much theories about what's happenings or is or would be or what ever

I think the most important thing is to share, we are one on this planet, and space is a big ocean... Nice talks... i know...

But about illuminati, nwo, alien take over or flaseflag, or what ever is reality, i would like a clear and serious point of view, about futur, about humanity/mankind (2012 (...) ). Would like a big discussion... a mature one... What is your thruth felling? What is your believes? It's been seriously for 5 years i'm talking about all and everything with friends, would like to share it with u, fellow dna brothers (lol)...
I'm a human target... give it a shot!

Ps: by the way, didn't ever seen this video on this website... it is called "What the bleep do we know?" it is a nice one, whoever wanna upload it...

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:01 am » by Avatar001

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:07 am » by Spock

Hey Avatar101, "What the Bleep" is one of the BEST documentaries of all time if you ask me. I also have the 6 disk sequel called "Down the Rabbit Hole".

There was another post here yesterday, or the day before, that talked about a uniform consensus, and I don't think you are going to find one, here or anywhere. The topics are so elusive that all we can do as a whole is agree that certain circumstances are happening, and then kind of draw our own biased conclusions based on our individual life experiences. Another interesting aspect of this site is, the longer you are involved in chatting with people from all over, with many different ideas, it opens up your own reality paradigm. We won't all agree on everything, because truth to you in France can be very different to my truth here in the south-east United States. But it's amazing how these forums close the huge gaps between us wherever we live - and we slowly realize, we're not all that different (except DarkPlanet of course).

Welcome to the forums! If you find ultimate truth - please PM me on it!

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:10 am » by Vulcanic

i own the dvd "What the bleep do we know?" great video!

i'll try to upload it here.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:12 am » by Avatar001

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:16 am » by Avatar001

Hey, it is 1:15 in france didn't figure i would have such a quick answer... But even earth is a big place!

I know all the mysteries we are facing are appering to as a big puzzle! I just wanna seek a truth that we are sharing...

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:21 am » by Spock

Awesome isn't it! Small world. It's 7:22 p.m here.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:24 am » by Mep630

avatar001 wrote:Would like a big discussion... a mature one...

your on the wrong site for that, lol...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 am » by Avatar001

Why is that? are you a 12yo child?

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 am » by Towelie

I think we can all agree on two things, the possibility in time and the universe is infinite, but so is the :bullshit: we seem to get fed, throughout time and about the universe.
I dont think ive seen that "What the bleep do we know?" so ill have to check that out, oh i guess i jus figured out another thing we can agree on, theres always more to learn/see/hear.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Next