Are you here for Forum or Video?

Initiate

PostFri Jan 02, 2009 11:49 am » by Theshee

For me the latest news, any vids that catch my eye or/and any topics in the forum. Read them all but don't always reply because there are a few that are so opinionated AND rude I cant be arsed to get into a full scale debate or have to fight my corner :top: Some posters blow my mind with how perfect they are and of course ALWAYS right LOL :flop: I seriously love disclose though :love: :mrgreen:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 am » by Drjones

Yeah the site really has picked up the last month in terms of much better replies in the forum :flop: :flop:

Writer

PostSat Jan 03, 2009 4:00 am » by Chiphed2

I simply ignore rude or racist content, since that is totally against my personal principles. Prejudice and ignorance, unfortunately, id everywhere. It is our task to attempt to reach them through, as the Pennsylvania Dutch say, "Gentle Persuasion..."

Love to all...

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 12:40 pm » by Clawspiracy

For me it started with the videos, and I do like watching them. But seriously, the news and the sheer diversity of folks from all over the globe won me over. I love to spend time with you guys / gals. We may not always agree but at least we attempt to keep each other informed and up on things. I learned much from all of you!

I hope in earnest that we are wrong about the NWO and their power. I hope they lose. Just in case though, I like the idea that we can warn and prepare as a team. I hope the disclosure about what really is out there does come to light. Then we can throw a party and share some biscuits... :)

I count you as my friends...
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 1:00 pm » by Becks

chiphed2 wrote:I simply ignore rude or racist content, since that is totally against my personal principles. Prejudice and ignorance, unfortunately, id everywhere. It is our task to attempt to reach them through, as the Pennsylvania Dutch say, "Gentle Persuasion..."

Love to all...

:hugging:

glad you have a thick skin....sorry if certain comments have made you uncomfortable. Please feel free to send me a message if you feel any comments break our forum rules. We do have to work and sometimes can't keep our beady eyes on every comment posted. :D

welcome to Disclose.Tv by the way

Previous