Are you here for Forum or Video?

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 4:05 pm » by Becks

Just a curious question I have been thinking about over the last couple of nights..

Im sure we love both, but what is your bliss :D forum or video?

:nails:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 4:22 pm » by E6722maj

I generally check out the latest videos first, then see if any forum threads catch my eye (like this one). the disclosers generally seem far flung and quick to post news and items of interest first, like the alberta meteor which i saw here before anywhere else. peace :alien:
whatever

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 4:35 pm » by Drjones

Cheers Becks...For me latest news first....then forums...then videos...

DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER :evil:

Initiate

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 pm » by Bobbyinedmonton

Same as Dr. Jones really; Get my fill of the latest alternative headlines, see what all the Tin Foil Hat Kids are talking about, and then scan through some videos.

I'm pretty well a one forum guy, and have searched a great deal of forums to find the thinkers that are on this board. And soon enough, once my current space project has enough legs to start running, I'll be looking to the members of this board for input and co-operation.

Because, It's all about space in the end.

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 10:57 pm » by domdabears

bobbyinedmonton wrote:And soon enough, once my current space project has enough legs to start running, I'll be looking to the members of this board for input and co-operation.

Image What is this space project of yours?
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 11:44 pm » by Hesop

bobbyinedmonton wrote:Same as Dr. Jones really; Get my fill of the latest alternative headlines, see what all the Tin Foil Hat Kids are talking about, and then scan through some videos.

I'm pretty well a one forum guy, and have searched a great deal of forums to find the thinkers that are on this board. And soon enough, once my current space project has enough legs to start running, I'll be looking to the members of this board for input and co-operation.

You know Bob, you'll probably have to use our public Spaceport here in New Mexico. You gonna offer us the first tickets? :flop: :D

Becks, I'm here for everything I can get, I guess. Photos, vids, forums, of course, the company of all here.. :D

Initiate

PostThu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 am » by Murvic

Is this a private conversation or can anyone join in?.......lol i love the forum its the only forum i participate in. :flop:

PostThu Dec 18, 2008 12:38 am » by Benadrit

Just was intro'd to this site, but judging by my past I'd probably fall into the same category as DrJones.

PostThu Dec 18, 2008 12:58 am » by Hesop

murvic wrote:Is this a private conversation or can anyone join in?.......lol i love the forum its the only forum i participate in. :flop:

Open to all Murvic! :D :dancing:

Writer

PostFri Jan 02, 2009 3:42 am » by Chiphed2

Originally, I was here for just the video. Now, however, I am getting to know some of the fine contributors and moderators, and I am here, now, more for the forums. I read the posts every day. If I feel I have something to contribute, I do, whether it is a comment, a thought, or whatever. I'm not a big talker, but I am an avid reader, and this is one place where I read voraciously.

This set of topics and forum is, for the most part, one of the more intelligent and sensible on the net, and I mean that. There is a tremendous amount of information on this site to take in and digest, and it is usually presented very well.

:flop: :sunny: :sunny:

Next