Are you in contact?

Initiate

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 9:35 pm » by Crazynutsx

Are you in contact with other beings?
Have you been abducted?
Do you no some one who has been contacted or abducted?

If you answer is yes to any of these questions please share what you no with us.
If you simply answer yes but wish to no disclose it that is fine also.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 10:13 pm » by Cyberelf

Yes....I have been and will be again...if interested go to-
http://www.niceandsafeunderstanding.webs.com and read "My Experiences"
Feel free to Join or leave a comment in the Guestbook...the more input to this new project of mine the better!
I even photographed 3 Greys this summer in Italy :alien51:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 10:18 pm » by 1ofakind

I have been many times in my dreams.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 11:16 pm » by Endless16

Ok, fine, I don't think I've been abducted... But.

When I was in my mid-teens, me and some friends used to go up into the woods, one of those times it was just me and my best friend at the time, and we were just sat around on a railway bridge between 2 fields, mainly staring at the stars, because when we used to get out there we noticed that the lack of light pollution on a clear night lets you see some things you wouldn't normally see, but that's another story I think.

So we were on the bridge, and we noticed a really bright star just above the woods, that was flashing green, to blue, to red, and it just looked cool, we assumed it was a planet or something, but kept an eye on it. Not much happened for quite awhile, then the "star" moved down over the woods and came right over the top of us, I don't know if it was low or not, because I have no idea of the size, but this thing covered quite a bit of the sky as it passed over, was moving quite slowly, and was kinda like 3 tubes connected together, with quite a few green, red and white lights along the bottom of it, the only sound was a kinda rushing of air, we watched it fly off over the horizon, which was another set of woods... (I live in the dead centre of the old Sherwood Forest.) lol

When it was gone we both kinda looked at eachother and decided it was time to go... but we both felt dizzy and lightheaded, not because of the booze either, been a whiskey drinker since I was 12, I know the difference. We talked about it quite often since it happened, neither of us know much else than what we saw.

Like I say, I think it was the shock of seeing that thing come over, but we got back much later than we thought it was, but that could just be losing track of time too.

I like to think I wasn't abducted or anything, but that thing came right over us, and I've never felt quite like I did walking home after that. :think:

Hope that makes sense, trying hard to forget that night entirely. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 30, 2010 11:21 pm » by Donovan

but that's another story I think.
i cant wait to hear it :D cool story
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Writer

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 4:16 am » by Arkahcman

i have definately seem some very strange things happen in the sky
i tend to a see a bright red orangeish light in the sky sometimes several
they usually just float never really moving for a while then the shoot away
i had a very strange encounter with one over my house,it was just hovering and then when i brought attention to it it beamed away quite quickly
any ideas what this could be ?

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 4:21 am » by Otomon

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer

PostThu Oct 07, 2010 4:38 am » by Arkahcman

no matter what these people do are try to make us believe they will not succeed
and they know it, thats why theyre trying so hard

Writer

PostThu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 pm » by Skywalker86

Well as I have before mentioned besides the "UFO" sightings that I have seen throughout the years I did have 1 close encounter that involved a Reptilian Humanoid being.

My and a female friend of mine a few years back had an encounter together one night...
One morning I woke up and went to work but before I did me and my female friend both noticed that we were both abnormally tired. At first we thought nothing of it but later on that day she called me and told me that she kept having weird "dreams or flashbacks" that involved what she described as seeing the sky open up and a UFO coming threw the sky as if threw a wormhole. She described being surrounded by several people including myself,my brother( who was not present with us that night ) and others. She described us all as being present but seemed to be by her description "frozen in time" as all of our faces had blank expressions and we didn't move or speak. She then described a "snake/lizard man" showing her a kind of home-movie of her life via telegraphic vision and communicating with her via "telepathy" as the creature's mouth didn't move or open while communicating. According to her this being then showed her a "vision" of a male child maybe 8 to 12 years of age walking and with each step "shapeshifting" from reptilian to human and back again. This child was presented to her as having some kind of importance to her. Because of this she told me about a strange "dream" she had a few years back before I even met her where she "dreamt" she was in a hospital giving birth to a child but after the child came out she was then told by the "doctor" delivering the baby that she was not pregnant and had no child as she screamed "where is my baby?"
Spooked by all of this I did some research for her on the subject of Reptilian humanoids...and to my surprize came across several "stories" that mirrored hers right down to the very smallest of details. The major similarity I came across was that in almost all of cases I was researching the females involved were all blood type RH-/O- which turns out to be the 2nd rarest blood type on this planet! A while later I went to a MUFON meeting in Studio City,CA where I met and spoke with Barbara Lamb who advised me that Reptilians are described in several cases she has personally researched and found that some are positive,some negative and some benevolent...scared by the reality of this incident my female friend began going to church and tries to forget the incident entirely or down plays it as just a weird dream she had 1 night...but strange dreams do not account for the markings that were found on her thigh the night after which were triangular in shape the size of pieces of confetti.

Although I personally was not the one who witnessed the "being" I to this day cannot forget the physical effects and how I felt the night after...I have never before or since felt so physically drained...I used to work 8 to 10 hour days 6 days a week for 5 years..I know what it's like to be tired...this was different and I will never forget it!

Shortly before this happened was when I first started seeing "UFO's" almost regularly but this incident is what REALLY kicked off my search for answers.

If there is anyone else out there who has had a "close encounter" I would love to hear your story...

Peace!

SkyWalker86

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 24, 2011 12:30 am » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Next