Are you moving out of America? 2012 Doomsday

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 am » by Jesse89202

There have been word that some people have been preparing, especially the rich, for whatever might happen from now on, yes this very moment and beyond. Some people, like George Lucas and many other celebrities have been spooked by the 2012 rumors. Some of it which might sound funny and absurd. But, in fact a very serious matter. I came upon this video, if none of you know this youtuber give her a chance. If you're familiar with her well.. give out your opinions as she was able to break down some key points to the whole dead bird/pole shift phenomena. Note, she didn't give an answer to the mystery but, had various ideas about the ordeal.

[youtube]SXMJnuvAtVo&NR[/youtube]

You heard the news, bunkers, underground shelters under the Denver airport, several countries already prepared for 2012 and several rich people moving out. Personally, I won't move away from the USA. I'm here to stay and if anything happens in the future that apocalyptic in disaster I accept the fate. I mean things are getting out of hand if you really start thinking what's happening in America and around the world.. its all changing. For a dumb downed person and with the help of chem trails sadly some people will not notice anything wrong; its to much too list. I agree that no one should panic.. but I thought it was interesting what she mentioned and took the other stuff with a grain of salt. I say AWAKE and make your choices.

:hugging: :cheers:
Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.
-Mulder

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 6:57 am » by Hr2burn

I feel if it is indeed doomsday, why would say Switzerland be safer. I am preparing my home the best I can. If nothing else I live 1.25 miles above sea level. I am just about outside the more dangerous radius outside of yellowstone. Who knows what it will be and when...
Now I'm nothing...

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 7:15 am » by Jesse89202

hr2burn wrote:I feel if it is indeed doomsday, why would say Switzerland be safer. I am preparing my home the best I can. If nothing else I live 1.25 miles above sea level. I am just about outside the more dangerous radius outside of yellowstone. Who knows what it will be and when...

True, some people will have better luck moving higher and away from danger zones. It doesn't hurt being safe. If nothing happens (which I hope) then you didn't lose anything. As for me, I don't know and don't care if I'm in a danger zone. I live in NV and if anything goes down around the radius here so be it. :peep:
Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.
-Mulder

Writer

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 7:45 am » by Robinc724

how about the birds necks are breaking when they hit the ground after they were poisoned from the chemtrails? :think:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 am » by Swissbrit

The only advantage of being in Switzerland is that every Swiss citizen has a place in a nuclear fall out shelter and its still above water on Edgar Cayce's World map in 2012.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 pm » by Gunzenbomz

If you want to visit the UK around dec 2012. You are welcome to mail me & join me @Stonehenge.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/index.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunZenBomZ

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 8:41 pm » by Svaha

If you look at Africa now, the new 'ocean' that is been formed there, you can see that a process like this does not take millions of years, it could happen overnight so to speak.
Movement of such vast land masses can cause more disasters worldwide.
You can also die when you drive to work .... so what is safety in this regard?
For the moment I stay where I am, move only when I feel I have to move, to me it is not a good thing to listen to prophecies of others and depending on them because then fear guids me and I can't hear the voice inside.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 pm » by Helios

Come backpacking with me early 2011:) survival and all that
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 30, 2011 10:17 pm » by Helios

@gunzenbomz

I live in Bournemouth, and stonehenge is where id suggest for the brits who DONT want to go backpacking lol
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 31, 2011 12:12 am » by Thebluecanary

I'll be here. I'm spitting distance from a very valuable Army base, so I don't suppose they'll want to damage it too badly when they HAARP it up, if that is in fact what they are planning. We'll stick it out until the neighbors start to get too restless, then we'll head for the hills.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Next