Are you open-minded to Reincarnation?

Writer

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 4:18 pm » by Samdrury

There are many good books on reincarnation. I recommended reading Reincarnation: The Missing Link In Christianity by Elizabeth Claire Prophet. Reincarnation: The Phoenix Fire Mystery is another good book on the 'transmigration of the soul'. What happens to all of us after this life is the BIGGEST question we all have to answer and has been since early man first contemplated it! Different religions have different answers for the afterlife, but they all seem to agree that there is an afterlife! Science has avoided the question. I mean no disrespect to any of the members of this forum and your religious beliefs, but I now ask this question: Are you open-minded to reincarnation? What if science proves it?!

You've probably guessed already that I believe in reincarnation. But I'm a scientist and I seek proof of it (and other metaphysical propositions) through the scientific method. I don't want to elaborate any further on my fndings at this time. Instead, let's hear from some others on their beliefs and please elaborate.
http://mystery.freeforums.org

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of Famous Direct Reincarnations (unfinished)
author of There Are No Coincidences - the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 pm » by E6722maj

i think deja vu may be a brief insight into another, maybe former life.

whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 pm » by Roadkill

I am opened minded about most things except for Religion. It is all poison.

As unlikely I think reincarnation is, I cannot discount it completely though.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 5:14 pm » by Mozi!!a

how else are we going to learn if Reincarnation didnt exist. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 5:43 pm » by Phoenix rising

samdrury wrote:There are many good books on reincarnation. I recommended reading Reincarnation: The Missing Link In Christianity by Elizabeth Claire Prophet. Reincarnation: The Phoenix Fire Mystery is another good book on the 'transmigration of the soul'. What happens to all of us after this life is the BIGGEST question we all have to answer and has been since early man first contemplated it! Different religions have different answers for the afterlife, but they all seem to agree that there is an afterlife! Science has avoided the question. I mean no disrespect to any of the members of this forum and your religious beliefs, but I now ask this question: Are you open-minded to reincarnation? What if science proves it?!

You've probably guessed already that I believe in reincarnation. But I'm a scientist and I seek proof of it (and other metaphysical propositions) through the scientific method. I don't want to elaborate any further on my fndings at this time. Instead, let's hear from some others on their beliefs and please elaborate.
http://mystery.freeforums.org

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of Famous Direct Reincarnations (unfinished)
author of There Are No Coincidences - the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10

[disclosetv]http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/68341/Car_crash_victim_s_ghost_looking_down_on_his_body/[/disclosetv]

Maybe this will shed somer light on the subjest, it was posted on here the other day, real or not real??
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Initiate

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 5:54 pm » by Baboogdi