PostFri Oct 04, 2013 12:45 am » by Evildweeb

Do You Know A Psycho?

Upload to Disclose.tv

TruthNeverTold

Published on Oct 3, 2013

Take this test and find out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk6W6IpkbZI

:ohno:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 12:59 am » by E6722maj

gave up at question 16. i could see the way it was going. all zeros. i don't think i'm a psycho but i certainly wouldn't classify myself as 'sane'

whatever

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 1:42 am » by The57ironman

...we're doomed....Image

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 2:13 am » by Akashicrebel

I don't think I get nearly enough appreciation for managing to not become a violence psichopath. :hell:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 2:48 am » by 99socks

I think this is the best video ever made on the topic of psychopaths, self-empowerment, and world consciousness paradigm.

It also couldn't come at a better time (literally, it's an enormous synchronicity) with my own internal battles to cut the last psychopath out of my own life.

Wow.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 3:12 am » by Slith

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but would/could a "psycho" also fall into the category of a narcissist? Cuz me and my wife were married to those. Users and blamed the world for their problems

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 3:46 am » by Malogg

Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 4:39 am » by 99socks

Slith wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here, but would/could a "psycho" also fall into the category of a narcissist? Cuz me and my wife were married to those. Users and blamed the world for their problems

All psychopaths are narcissists, and most narcissists are psychopaths. I think the problem in distinguishing between them is because even the "experts" keep changing the "definitions and criteria." I've lived with both, and I believe they are different. A psychopath is seriously lacking any kind of remorse, even hidden or suppressed remorse- they are merciless and calculating. Narcissism on the other hand has an entire range, both in how mild/extreme they are, as well as a range of reasons that can justify a lot of empathy (towards them) to none at all. An extreme narcissist with no excuse to justify their lack of empathy IMO is simply a psychopath. But someone who is very hurt, very alone, or seriously traumatized or emotionally damaged can also be "narcissistic" as a way to cover up the hurt- but without taking deliberate and glib advantage of others. They just kinda do it as it comes along- it's more pitiful than anything.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 10:47 am » by Iwanci

There is a much easier way to answer this question...

simply ask... "are any of you blokes married?"

:alien51:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 11:43 am » by Termite

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook